Chapter 115

You and the girls were on stand by as everyone at the front was still getting situated. Peeking from behind the wall you hide behind, you saw all the guests that you and TJ invited because every seat was filled with a body. You moved your head back and let out a shaky breath, I can't believe I'm doing this.

"Nervous," Paige said.

You nodded, "Yeah. What if I get cold feet?"

Paige hugged you tightly, "You're not gonna get cold feet. You're here, isn't that big?"

You chuckled, "Yeah, I'm here."

"I'm extremely happy for you, and you know it," Paige said.

You smiled and hugged her one more time. Nikki, Brie, and Renee walked up to you and Paige signaling that it's time for them to head down. You nodded at the girls and let Paige go with them.

"Go get them maid-of-honor," you said.

Paige smiled, "Go get married."

You laughed at Paige as she walked away getting set before the ceremony starts. As you stood there by yourself for a few minutes, you thought back on all the good memories that you and TJ created over the many years of knowing him and being with him.

"Deep in thoughts," your dad asked.

You jumped slightly, "Huh? Oh, yeah. I was thinking about all the memories that we created."

Your dad smiled, "I remember when I married your mom. We were both super nervous about the whole thing, but once we were hand-in-hand everything went away."

You smiled, "Who was more nervous, you or mom?"

"Oh, I was a wreck. Your mom was calm and collected," he said.

"Looks like I know where the nerves came from," you said.

"Hey, how could you and TJ didn't do a final reveal," he asked.

"Because I want to see him cry when he sees me," you said with a smile.

Your dad chuckled, "There's my wicked girl."

The music out in the venue started playing, that's your cue to walk down the aisle with your dad arm-in-arm. Cupcake leads the way down the aisle with flower petals falling off a small basket. You and your dad looked at each other before heading down. Linking up with him made you feel safe and calm which is a good characteristic when it comes to men.

You and your dad were set at the top of the aisle, and the music continued. Everyone sitting stood up as you walked down only focusing on the goal ahead. Your sparkly e/c eyes were fixed on TJ who was standing at the altar watching you. (I know TJ's Catholic and all, but I don't know how those wedding's work, so just work with me.) There was a smile on your face that was bigger than ever.

Finally reaching the end of the aisle, your dad unlinked arms with you and had you walk up to TJ yourself. You stepped up to TJ and looked him in the eyes. TJ's eyes were almost red and tears were brimming in his eyes. You smiled at him and saw what you wanted from him, you wanted to see him tear up because he never cries.

"Don't cry," you whispered.

"I can't, you're too beautiful," he whispered back.

--

The traditional parts of the wedding ceremony passed, and it was now time to say your vows. TJ and you decided to say your own words instead of reciting the old fashion texts. As a tradition, the groom went first.

TJ looked at you with bright eyes, "I don't know where to start. Uh, our life has been something great. We meet five years ago, (I think that's how long), at a gym in Florida. What's more random than meeting the love of your life in a gym, but we owe it all to Paige for introducing us to each other. You've been my biggest supporter since we became friends, you've been my side, and you give me an extra boost in life. I can't imagine a world without you, because it doesn't exist. Waking up next to you, holding you, sleeping next to you, and being with you is the best thing I could ever ask for. I can see how much you care about the people around you, and it's one of the things that made me fall for you. You're smart, funny, sassy, fierce, caring, and an all-around fantastic athlete when it comes to wrestling. I will always love you till my last breath and you know it."