Chapter 2

You and Paige arrive at the warehouse where FCW is always filmed at. The show is never on TV but is recorded and posted on the website and YouTube for everyone to watch. You enter the building with your bag in hand and Paige in tow.

"Hey there's my two badass ladies," Seth Rollins said and high fived us.

"What up Seth," you said.

"Nothing much Champ," he replied.

You laughed at him, "Oh so I'm the Champ now?"

Paige hit his forearm, "She's not the champ yet, but she will be later tonight."

The circle laughed and parted ways. Paige and you strolled down the hallway towards the women's locker room. Entering the locker room, Paige and you claimed two lockers for the two of you. Paige and you changed into your wrestling gear and put shirts on over them, AJ Lee skipped up to Paige and waved at her.

"Hey Paige, ready for our match tonight," AJ asked.

Paige smiled, "Hell yeah. I'm so ready to beat you."

Both girls exchanged laughs and AJ walked away. However, your opponent, Fox, came up to your with a smirk on her face and the title around her waist.

"Hey Y/N. Are you ready to lose tonight," she asked.

You chuckled, "Yeah right. If anything, I'm gonna beat you tonight and take that Women's Championship away from you."

Fox smirked again, "What makes you think you can beat me?"

You stared Fox right in her deep brown eyes, "I've worked so hard since day one to get to where I am now. Plus, I've been practicing some new moves that I know you can't escape."

Fox sarcastically clapped, "We'll see about that."

As she walked away, you lowly growled at her and bit the air like a rabid dog.

"Easy girl. Down girl," Paige calmly said stroking your arm.

You smacked her arm and laughed, "Quit that, I'm not a dog."