Chapter 102

Today is Friday and the days are numbered for TJ's proposal... mostly because the three year anniversary is tomorrow. You were out with your mom shopping enjoying the sunny weather, and TJ was home with Paige hiding everything for tomorrow.

TJ's POV:

"Okay! We have everything for this scavenger hunt proposal. What now," Paige asked.

"We need to write down the clues, duh," I said placing down cards and two sharpies.

"Do you have any idea of what to write or are we making this up," Paige questioned.

"Making it up, but it has to make sense," I said.

"No dip, Sherlock," Paige replied.

--

There were different gifts for this hunt: new shoes, a Mega Man plushie, a song on the stereo, and her jacket. Paige and I wrote down all the hints and hid them all around the house, with the direction of where to go included. We came back into the kitchen and sat down before Y/N comes back.

"I'm nervous about tomorrow," I admitted.

"Why," Paige asked.

"What if she says no? What if she doesn't wanna get married? I'm running all these different scenarios in my head, and it's freaking me out," I said.

"Stop with the 'what if's'. She loves you no matter what. If she doesn't feel ready, she'll tell you. Some people would say it's too early, but you two were made for each other," Paige said.

I nodded, "You're right. If she's not ready, then I'll understand and wait until then."

She smiled, "That's the spirit!"

End of POV

While Paige was helping out hiding the gifts and boosting up his confidence, you were out and about with your mom.

"How have you been," your mom asked.

"I'm good, sore in some places, but mostly good," you said.

"That's good," she said.

"How have you and dad been," you asked.

"We've been good. Nothing as exciting and fun as your's, but we're living life," she said.

"That's good. I'm glad that I get to spend a day with you," you said.

"I'm glad you're here too. How have you and TJ been? You haven't said much," she asked.

"We're good, busy, but good. It was really weird to have the same week off. He would be the one off for the week or less, and I would be on the road with the title-defending it and stuff," you said.

"That is weird, oh well. Oh! Let's go inside there," you mom said excitingly.

You raised an eyebrow, "Are you okay? You never got excited about a store before. Are you hiding something?"

She laughed, "No, sweetheart."

You tilted your head, "Are you sure? You seemed too excited to leave the house earlier."

She shook her head, "Going out with you is always fun, even when you were little."

You nodded, "Okay. I still think you're hiding something."

You and your mom walked all around LA going in and out of stores until 6:30 p.m. You were getting tired from all the walking, and your mom agreed. Heading back to the car, you drove your mom back home before heading home yourself.

After you dropped off your mom off, you drove home before the darkness of sleep took over you. Pulling up in the driveway you parked the car and slowly walked toward the front door. Unlocking the door, Pugsley greeted you at the top of the stairs leading to the living room.

"Pugsy, how's my baby boy," you said in a cute baby voice.

He wagged his tail and turned to the living room giving you room to walk up the stairs. You found TJ on the couch with Cupcake wrapped in a blanket asleep and a Lakers game on.

"We winning," you asked.

"Yeah, only by two. How was shopping with your mom," he asked.

"It was fine. I didn't buy anything, but she bought a lot of clothes," you said falling onto the couch.

TJ moved his arm out of the way for you to get comfortable before laying it across your body.

"I'm so tired," you admitted.

"Why? Did you shop till you drop," he said with a smirk.

"More like walk till you die," you said.

"Why don't you go upstairs and go to bed," he said.

"I just got home, I'm too tired to walk, and I just got comfy," you whined.

He chuckled, "You're such a little kid."

"Shut up," you said after a yawn.

--

The basketball game was over and everyone was sleep, besides TJ. He slowly moved off the couch and placed both Cupcake and Pugsley in their playpen. Once the small babies were placed in their playpen, TJ had another obstacle, you. He removed the blanket from your figure and rolled you on your back for easy pickup. He placed his left arm under your back and his right arm under the folds on your knees. Picking you up wasn't the hardest thing to do since he practically does it every night or so with the other Cruiserweights.

He jolted you up to fix his arms then proceeded to climb the stairs with Sleeping Beauty sound asleep. Walking up the stairs, you stirred in your sleep and woke up. You looked up and saw TJ carrying you to the bed.

"Hi," you whispered.

"Go back to sleep," he whispered back.

"At least I'm awake to change into pajamas," you said with a small smile.

"True," he said.

As both of you enter the room, he placed you down on your feet. He went over to his side of the bed and looked at his phone. You walked into the closet to get some pajamas, then walked into the bathroom to clean yourself up before bed.

After you finished up in the bathroom, you jumped on the bed and quickly covered yourself under the blanket to fall back asleep. TJ looked over and saw your actions, he chuckled at your cuteness and fell back right under your rib cage.

"You're too cute," he said.

"And you're too handsome," you said.

"Sleep," he commanded.

You pushed his hand away from your face, "Shut up."

He chuckled again and fixed his position to lay normally in the bed. You flipped over, your back facing him, and curled up in a ball to fall asleep. TJ looked over and saw you curled up, he smiled at the innocent sight before falling asleep himself.

"I hope you say yes," he whispered to himself.

He leaned over and turned off the lamp before falling asleep worrying about tomorrow's events.