Chapter 18

All the women got in the car and drove off to a clothing store that can help out with any type of situation. The call pulled up to the store and your mom parked the car. We got out of the car and walked in looking around the store.

An employee approached us, "Hello, my name is Kate and welcome to Fashion 101. Do you ladies need help with anything?"

Your mom placed her hand on your shoulder, "Yes we do. My daughter here has a date this Friday and we need help picking out an outfit."

Kate smiled and nodded, "Alright! I'll be her personal stylist and take her with me."

Paige smiled at Kate, "That sounds great. Her mom and I are also gonna pick out an outfit for her to try on."

Kate shook her head, "That sounds awesome! Let's go pick out an outfit."

Kate took you with her leaving Paige and your mom alone to explore, please pick out good outfits and not preppy girl outfits.

Your POV:

Kate and I walked around and had a little bit on a conversation so she can lead me on the right path.

"What's your name," Kate asked.

"Y/N," I replied.

She smiled and sat me down on a bench, "Okay Y/N, tell me what you were looking for."

I rubbed the back of my neck, "Um... I sort of have an Urban vibe. I like clothes that make me feel comfortable and not constricted." Kate was just nodding gathering up all the information, "I'm not much of a fashion person so I have no idea what I'm doing."

Kate giggled, "Okay, I'm already planning an outfit in my head." She took my hand and lead me to the other side of the store. "So, tell me Y/N, who's the lucky person that asked you on a date?"

Being a socially awkward person wasn't helping me in this store, "His name is TJ."

She nodded while looking through the clothes, "How did you two meet? Life long friend or out of the blues?"

I chuckled, "Out of the blues. I meet him at a gym with my friend a few weeks ago in Florida."

She laughed while holding up different articles of clothing, "What does TJ do for a living?"

I started looking through the clothes too trying to settle my awkward personality, "He's a wrestler just like me and my friend."

Kate gasped, "Really? What company do you two work for?"

"He's a floater. My friend and I are about to start working for WWE," I replied.

She smiled, "WWE, that's cool! And why is TJ a floater?"

I explained to her, "He doesn't work for a company. He goes wherever a wrestling event is held. I feel like he's been to a lot of places wrestling, but I never asked him."

After some awkward small talk, Kate finalized my outfit. She lead me to the dressing room where my mom and Paige were waiting with their picks in their laps.

"Finally, you're here," Paige said throwing her hands up in the air.

I laughed, "I'm here. We went through a lot of clothes."

Kate took her outfit to the dressing room and came back taking Paige's pick and my mom's pick with her.

"Let the fashion show begin," I said giving them a little twirl.

End of POV