Chapter 42

Paige and you were laying around the house watching TV since there was nothing better to do. The flight that your parents and TJ were on left around 4:30 pm and it's about 9 pm. The plane should've landed by now? Did he forget to call me? Your phone interrupted your thoughts and someone was calling you. You didn't even look at the caller I.D. because you were captured by Y/F/S. *Y/F/S is your favorite show*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/N:

Hello?

TJ:

Hey, the plane just landed.

Your parents say they miss you already.

Y/N:

Haha. Tell them I miss them too.

TJ:

Roger that!

Y/N:

Haha. You're such a little kid.

TJ:

Not my fault. Everyone needs to

be a kid sometimes.

Y/N:

Oooooo... wise words

from TJP.

TJ:

Just call me a scholar.

Y/N:

Um.... no. I think I'll keep

Playboy.

TJ:
Awwww.

Y/N:

Do you have any matches coming up?

TJ:

Yeah. I have one next week

and another one two days after.

Y/N:

Aw... two more matches I don't get to watch.

TJ:

It's okay, there's YouTube and

the events live stream.

Y/N:

True... but... it's better to see it live.

TJ:

Agreed. Anyways, I'm about to drive home.

I'll text you in the morning.

Y/N:

Okaaaaay...

TJ:

Goodnight Sunshine. I love you!

Y/N:

I love you too Playboy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You hung up and looked at the clock, it's not really late but I'm so tired for some reason? Oh well, time for bed!

You entered your room and grabbed some pajamas for the night. You walked into the bathroom and took a shower. After your body was cleansed from the hot fresh water, you changed into the pajamas and dove under the blanket. Laying on your side, you remembered last night when TJ was there, now it's just an empty spot and a lonely pillow. You moved closer to the pillow and hugged it to fall asleep. Everyone needs something or someone to hold at night. Your eyes fluttered to a close and the darkness of sleep invaded your body. Goodnight world.