Chapter 23

We took a break and talked about random things, while we caught our breaths. We talked about our wrestling career and got to understand each other's craft better.

"Wait, you've been wrestling for how long," you said with a dropped jaw.

"About 10 years. How long have you been wrestling," he asked.

"Like two years, almost three," you replied.

"Seriously? You look like you've been wrestling for at least five or so years," TJ said flapping his shirt up and down catching air. OMG, those abs!

"Nope. Paige, on the other hand, has been wrestling for nine or so years," you said looking away to blush from the holy sight.

"Really? How old is she," he asked.

"We're both 21-years-old. She older by a month," you said finally composing yourself.

TJ nodded, "So your 21-years-old? Cool, I'm 22-years-old."

You nodded, "Oh, now I know how old you are."

TJ titled his head to the side, "How old did you think I am?"

I smirked, "I don't know... 30?"

He pulled an 'offended' look, "Ouch! That one hurts a lot."

You laughed really hard and rolled around the ring. TJ watched you shaking his head, but he found it amusing. You kept laughing because his reaction was just perfect. TJ took this opportunity to attack you while you were laughing. He jumped over to you and started tickling you, which increased your laughter even more.

"Ah! TJ... stop... I... can't... breath," you said in between laughs and gasping for air.

TJ replied laughing, "Apologize and I'll stop,"

"For... what?" you said breaking out in tears from laughing.

"For calling me old," he said.

"Okay... okay... you're not... old," you said trying to breathe.

He stopped tickling you and backed away, "Apology accepted."

--

After the break and tickle fight, TJ and you got back to work. TJ showed you his submission hold, the kneebar. TJ knew it was going to be hard to show me how to do the move since it was just us two, so he went to the internet and showed me that way.

Both of you watched a video and saw images of where to place your legs and the opponent's legs for a successful kneebar. TJ put you in the kneebar so you can feel the pressure it puts on the straight leg, and how the hold needs to be.

TJ let you put him in the kneebar, and it was pretty difficult. The placement of your legs and his legs, the positioning, and the hold on the straight leg. This is harder than it looks.

You started getting frustrated and released the hold, "Ugh! I can't get it!"

TJ rolled over on his back and sat up, "Hey, it's okay. Like I said, it takes a while to get a complicated submission down."

You sat up and put your head in your hands, "How can I get a catch down in five minutes and not a submission?"

TJ started stroking your arm, "It's okay. You're really good with or without a submission."

You shook your head back and forth in your hands, "I'm about to start wrestling for WWE. I need to show those NXT women who's boss."

"Don't worry. We can practice again tomorrow if you want too," TJ said still stroking your arm.

You nodded and agreed to come back tomorrow and try again. TJ and you left the ring and headed to his car, he did promise me food. The car started and drove to a food joint for lunch, yay for food!

--

When lunch was over, TJ drove you home after a long day. The car pulled up to the driveway and placed it in park.

"Today was fun. Thanks for teaching me some of your moves," you said unbuckling your seat belt.

He smiled, "Yeah, it was fun. However, the days still young..."

You looked at him confused, "The days still young, what?"

He shut the car off, "Maybe... we could watch a movie?"

You nodded, "Sure. We're already at my place, so why not come in?"

He smiled again, "Sounds like a plan to me."

Both of you get out of the car and head inside the house. You saw your mom in the kitchen and waved. You told her that TJ and you were going to watch a movie in the living room. Your mom modded and left the kitchen to leave you and TJ alone.