Chapter 57

A new morning dawned in Brooklyn, today is Wrestlemania. All the superstars were nervous, and you don't blame them. Paige and you started getting ready for today's event. Paige wore a simple all-black outfit, where you wore something more comfortable yet fashionable.

--

Later that afternoon, Paige and you arrived at the arena where lines of thousands upon thousands of fans lined up. Walking into the arena, Seth was the first person to greet you and Paige.

"What's up ladies," Seth said.

"SETH," you yelled running towards him.

You jumped into his arms since it's been forever since you last saw him.

"Woah! Long time, no see Y/N," Seth said hugging back.

Paige reached the pair and hugged Seth as well. All three of you walked to catering and talked about how life was going.

"How's traveling around the world," you asked.

"Traveling is good. New towns, new sights, and new fans. There are some ups and downs to traveling, but it's mostly good," he said.

After catching up with Seth and some of the others, the kick-off show for Wrestlemania was starting. Tonight is the night, and tomorrow your life is gonna change.

--

Around 11 pm, Wrestlemania came to a close. New champions were crowned and some champions stayed crowned. The late night was pressing into you even deeper, my life is gonna change in just a few hours.

Paige and you arrived at the hotel around 12:30 a.m. and crashed on each bed. You didn't even try to change into pajamas because you were ready to fall asleep. Goodnight/morning new life, and goodbye old life. I still have to pick my opponent for my last night on NXT.