Chapter 7

Two weeks later, the morning sun beamed into your room and warmed up your skin. Your mom knocked on your door and opened it up.

"Morning sweetheart. Breakfast is ready downstairs," your mom said with a bright smile.

You smiled back, "Okay. I'll wake Paige up and we'll be down."

Rolling out of bed you stretched out your tired limbs before leaving the room. You knocked on Paige's door and entered.

"Paige, wake up," you sang.

She didn't respond so you decided to jump on her bed to wake her up, you continued to sing loudly for her to hear. Her bright brown eyes fluttered open and you stopped.

You grab her arm and start pulling her out of bed, "Wake up! There's food waiting for us downstairs."

--

After breakfast, you stayed home to catch up with your parents and Paige went out to do more exploring by herself in LA.

Paige's POV:

I hopped the same tram that Y/N and I took two weeks ago to explore the city by myself. I'm always up for exploring new cities by myself because I find it more exhilarating.

Walking down Hollywood Boulevard, I see so many different people that you would never see in Florida. I make my way off the busy street and end up on a less crowded sidewalk. There were people jogging, some street performers, and food vendors.

As I pass by a street lamp I notice a flyer taped to it. What could this be, I thought. I examined the flyer and took note that it was for a local wrestling event that was taking place tomorrow night. I looked at the competitors and saw a familiar face on the paper, oh my gosh. Y/N is gonna love this. I snapped a picture of the flyer and texted Y/N.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Paige:

Hey, girly! I found a flyer for a local 

wrestling event tomorrow night. You in?

Y/N:

Ew, a local wrestling event. Not to be rude or 

anything but they suck so bad.

Paige:

True, but you're not gonna believe who's on the flyer.

Y/N:

Who?

Paige:

*sends a picture of flyer*

Y/N:

Is that TJ?

Paige:

Oh yes it is ;)

Wanna go tomorrow night?

Y/N:

Fine, but only because I'm curious 

about his wrestling style.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yes, I got her to go to the event. This sure be fun! I can't wait for tomorrow night. I kept the picture on my phone so we can look up the address tomorrow night for the event.

I got tired of exploring after two hours so I hopped on another tram back downtown and hopped on another tram that was going towards the house.

"I'm home," I yell from the front door.

Y/N walks in and hugs me, "You're back! How was exploring the crowded city?"

I smiled and took off my shoes, "It was good, but it got better when I found that flyer."

Y/N sarcastically laughed, "Haha, very funny. I only said I was going because I wanted to see what that TJ guy has."

I smiled and back hugged her, "Sure you are. Just admit it, I'm the greatest best friend ever."

She just smiled, "You are the greatest best friend ever, but I'm not gonna admit that you're doing something amazing for me."

End of POV