Chapter 81

Monday Night Raw rolled around in Chicago, and it was TJ's birthday. You woke up early and went downstairs to the free breakfast area to eat. TJ was sound asleep upstairs, so being the kind person you are, you made some breakfast for him to kind of make up a birthday deal.

As you got back into the room, TJ was still asleep in bed which made you smile. You set down TJ's breakfast plate on a desk and made your way to the bed. You shook TJ's arm to wake him up peacefully.

"TJ, wake up," you said.

He didn't move.

"TJ, I got you food," you cooed.

He groaned and rolled to the other side away from you.

You shrugged your shoulders, "I tried to be nice, but you asked for it."

You jumped up on the bed and started bouncing the bed to make TJ wake up. You slapped his arm multiple times to wake him up, nothing happens. You stop bouncing and pouted. Fine, if he won't wake up then I'll have to use my last resort. You laid on top of TJ and pouted at his sleeping face.

"Wake up," you said pouting. "TJ! Wake up! I got you breakfast, and it's gonna get cold if you don't wake up!"

He hummed again and started moving his head.

"Wake up. It's your birthday and I'm trying to be a good girlfriend, but you won't wake up," you said.

He started opening up his eyes, "Don't eat my food."

You giggled, "Happy birthday, Playboy."

He smiled a bit, "Morning, Sunshine. So... where's this birthday breakfast you were talking about?"

You rolled off TJ and went to the desk to get his plate. Luckily you covered it with another plate to keep some heat on the food. You handed him the plate and sat back on the bed.

"Thank you," he said.

"No problem," you replied.

--

After TJ finished eating, both of you got dressed and decided to walk around Chicago before the show tonight. It was a little chilly in Chicago, not too much where you're a walking bear, but just enough to dress in warm clothing.

TJ and you left the hotel and made your way downtown. The air was nippy here and there just enough to color your cheeks. The hotel wasn't far from Millennium Park when the Cloud Gate is. (That's the chrome bean, btw.) Walking down the sidewalk, there were a few WWE fans that spotted both of you and asked for pictures. Once the mini photo session ended, TJ and you continued walking to the Millennium Park.

Arriving at the park, there were so many people hanging out, taking pictures, and some street performers. The street dancers caught your attention immediately. You walked over to them like a zombie and letting go of TJ's hand. TJ turned back around and saw that you disappeared.

"Huh? Y/N," TJ questioned.

He looked around the area with a worried look on his face. While TJ searched for you, you were among the crowd of people who were mesmerized by the dancers. The way the dancers moved in sync, the way they executed the moves, OMG it was just a masterpiece.

TJ still walked around the area looking for you until he spotted a maroon sweater, dark jeans, and tall tan boots. He walked your way and stood behind you. You were too busy watching the entertainment that you didn't even sense TJ behind you. He snaked his arms around your fitted waist and rested his head on your right shoulder.

You snapped out of your unconscious state, "Huh?" You look to the right, "Oh, it's you. I didn't even see you."

"You walked off when I wasn't looking, you almost gave me a heart attack," he said.

"Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't realize I left you behind," you replied.

"It's okay, just don't do that again," he said.

"Roger that! Let's go walk around some more," you said taking TJ's hand in yours.

--

TJ and you continued walking around Chicago enjoying each others company and the atmosphere. Yes, it's a bit chilly outside, but you have two sources of warmth, a sweater, and TJ. On the chilly walk, more fans of WWE found you and TJ but they didn't stop either of you and asked for pictures. All they did was say "hello" and "Happy birthday TJ."

"At least some fans know when to give us privacy," you commented.

"True, but the fans don't really bother me," TJ said.

"I understand that, but sometimes I wish some fans were like others," you said.

"How so," he questioned.

"The mini-photoshoot we had with some fans, I was fine with it but I wish they didn't ask," you said.

"Okay," he replied.

"Then those fans just now, they didn't stop us for anything, all they did was greet us and wish you a happy birthday," you said.

"I see your point," he replied.

--

TJ and you walked around Chicago for an hour or so, but you were starting to get cold. The frosty air was sending shivers down your spine every two seconds. You wrapped your arms around your midsection to keep some type of warmth on you. TJ noticed how cold you were getting and removed his jacket from his body and laid it on your cold figure.

You looked to the side at TJ, "What are you doing?"

He smiled, "What does it look like I'm doing? I'm giving you my jacket like a true gentleman."

You shook your head, "No, you need it more."

He shook his head back, "No I don't, you're the one that's cold."

"You're in a short sleeve shirt. TJ, you're gonna get sick," you argued.

He shrugged his shoulders, "Oh well, I rather be sick than you."

You chuckled, "Whatever."

In the distance, TJ saw a coffee shop near the hotel. He pointed towards the shop causing you to look in that general direction.

"I say we get some warm coffee in your cold system before we get back to the hotel," TJ said.

You nodded your head, "Yes please!"