Chapter 65

Monday night rolled around and it was time for Monday Night Raw. The morning was normal, wake up, work out, eat, and arrive for Raw. TJ was still around in San Diego, which was a bonus for you, so he chose to stay for Raw.

At the arena, some of the superstars greeted you backstage, and some of them got to meet TJ. Carrano eventually found you and mentioned what was gonna happen tonight, and it was just the usual deal. All you had to worry about was a match against Sasha and a small interview promo for Summerslam.

You and TJ made it to catering for some food fuel, especially you since you have to face Sasha later tonight... in the main event of Raw. Sitting with TJ, some of the guys introduced themselves to TJ and already he was making friends with some of them. One of your many friends sat next to you and smiled.

"Hey Y/N," said the friend.

"Finn! How are you doing," you asked.

"I'm good, how are you," he asked.

"I'm doing good as well," you replied.

"So who's this," Finn asked pointing at TJ.

"Oh! Finn this is TJ Perkins, my boyfriend," you said pointing at TJ. "And TJ, this is Finn Bálor," you said pointing to Finn.

"Hey, man, nice to meet you," TJ greeted.

"Likewise," Finn replied.

Finn, TJ, and you talked for a while about wrestling and other things before Finn left to go get dressed in his gear. You finished eating yourself and told TJ that you also had to get dressed in your gear. He understood and stayed put since he didn't really know the arena or any of the other superstars.

After you changed into your gear, you returned to catering and found TJ still in his seat on his phone. Returning to the table, TJ and you left the room and wandered around the building just enjoying being in each others company before being separated again.

 Returning to the table, TJ and you left the room and wandered around the building just enjoying being in each others company before being separated again

(Your ring gear)

You and TJ sat on some portable cable boxes in between the locker rooms. Both TJ and you were talking about stuff before you have to leave for your match.

"When do you get time off," TJ asked.

"I'm not sure. I might not even get a whole day off let alone a week," you confessed.

"Understandable," he replied.

One of the show runners popped up out of nowhere and interrupted the conversation, "Y/R/N, your match is in five minutes."

You nodded, "Alright. Thank you!"

TJ smiled and held out his fist, "Go kill it psycho."

You smiled and fist bumped him back, "Like always."

TJ gave you a good luck kiss and followed behind you to watch the match from the viewing room with everyone else.

--