Chapter 3

Tonight is a big night for you, tonight is your night to shine and to prove to the FCW Universe that you deserve to be Women's Champion.

Paige's match with AJ Lee ended with Paige being the winner by submission. Both girls entered through the current and looked at you with smiles on their faces.

"Great match girls! That was a killer match, especially AJ's Shining Wizard knee strike, that sent chills down my spine."

AJ smiled, "Thanks Y/N! Good luck, and show Fox who's boss."

You smiled back, "You know it!"

Paige slapped you on the back and wished you luck. You regained your focus and shook off the nerves and did a few more stretches before the announcer called the next match. Fox appeared next to you and smirk before her entrance music hit, she gave you a "friendly" smile and flipped her hair in your face.

Fox's music came to a slow end and your entrance music filled the warehouse, the crowd erupted into excitement as you fill your body up with their screams and chants.

The announcer held the microphone in his hand and introduced you, "Ladies and gentlemen this match is scheduled for one fall and it's for the Women's Championship! Her opponent from Los Angeles, California, weighing in at Y/W pounds... Y/R/N!"

*Y/W is your weight*

*Y/R/N is your ring name*

You walked around the ring and high fived everyone in the front row and smiled. You hopped into the ring and finished your entrance routine. Fox walked into the middle of the ring holding her title high up in the air mocking you, but you smiled and moved your hands around your waist mocking Fox that you were gonna be the next Women's Champion.

--

The match went on for about an hour as both you and Fox were giving every ounce of energy both of you had into this match. You wanted to prove to Fox that you deserve to be the champion and not her, you wanted to end her reign as champion, you wanted to show the entire Women's Locker room that you were a force to be reckoned with.

After many punches, kicks, bumps, flips and turns the match was drawing to a close as both you and Fox were drained. You knew you had to end this soon before you fell to the mat with Fox covering you. The whole warehouse was filled with your banshee scream to push your adrenaline to the edge, you ran towards the ropes behind you and bounced off. You kicked Fox in the stomach and then the jaw. She hit the mat hard and rolled over in pain, you took the opportunity to capitalize on this one chance. You grabbed her right leg and twisted it around your own, you dropped to the floor and wrapped her other leg at an angle to complete the Knee Bar that you learned a few weeks ago.

The ref dropped to the floor next to Fox and asked her if she gave up, she shook her head "no", you applied more pressure to her straight leg and yelled for her to tap out. Finally, the magical sound filled the room as Fox finally had enough and tapped out.

Your music played again as the ref handed you the title and raised your other hand. The announcer stood up from the chair on the side and announced the winner, "The winner of this match and NEW FCW Women's Champion, Y/R/N!"

You jumped up and down like a little kid on Christmas holding the title in your hands. The crowd goes nuts at your accomplishment and the whole Women's locker room that hated Fox emurred from the back and entered the ring congratulating you and hugging you.

For the two years that you've been wrestling, your first major accomplishment has been completed and will go down in your history book as the greatest day of your life.