Chapter 14

You closed the front door and kicked off your shoes. Your mom was sitting in the living room watching TV. Falling on the couch, your mom paused the TV and laughed at you.

"Long afternoon," your mom asked.

You let out a long sigh, "Yes!"

She smiled, "Where you out with that TJ guy?"

You tossed a pillow in the air, "Kind of... I went to the gym and he was there as well. He asked me out to lunch and we stayed there for about two hours, then he dropped me off here."

You mom smiled again, "And are we sure he isn't like a secret boyfriend or anything."

You flipped over on your stomach and yelled into the couch, "MOM! HE'S JUST A FRIEND!" You lifted your head off the couch, "It's not like I'm gonna see him ever again. I have a life and a job that pays really well. I have Paige and she's all I need."

Speaking of Paige... she comes downstairs and sees you on the couch talking with your mom.

"There you are! Where the hell were you," Paige semi-yelled.

"Out and about," you said stretching out your arms.

Paige grabbed you by the arm and upstairs, "We are gonna talk about this right now!"

--

Paige threw you in her room and locked the door. She jumped on her bed and patted a spot for you to sit on.

"Tell me everything about today," Paige asked waiting for the tea to spill.

"Fine," you huffed out. "I woke up this morning and went to go workout. I let you sleep in so you need to thank me for that. Anyways, while I was there I saw TJ with his workout buddy training."

Paige was just sitting there nodding her head like a puppy. "After a while, his trainer left so I went up to the ring and we talked about his match."

Paige hit her hand on the bed, "That's it? No, improve match? No flirting? No kiss? Nothing?"

You turned red, "Paige! Nothing happened. He asked me out to lunch and I went. That's all."

She pouted, "Oh come on! He didn't give you one hint of flirting?"

You thought back on the morning and afternoon, "I mean... I think he was earlier?"

Paige got giddy with excitement, "Tell me everything! Spill the tea sister!"

You sighed and rolled your eyes, "There we some moments where he could occasionally look at me while training. Sometimes when he spoke he would rub the back on his neck, like he was nervous about something. When his training session was over I kicked him in the ass because he took ten more minutes then what he originally said."

Paige interrupted you, "What did he do when you kicked him?"

You gave her a "serious" face, "Before I was rudely interrupted... when I kicked his ass he threw his nasty sweat towel on my head and laughed."

Paige started clapping her hands like a middle school girl, "OMG, he did not! Baby girl, he is SO flirting with you!"

You fell back on the bed and groaned, "WHY ME!"

--

Paige finally let you go after being held hostage forced to spill the tea like some type of drama. You get back to your room and flop on your bed, your soft Y/E/C started to close but the sound of your phone goes off. WHY!!!!!!!!

You rolled over towards the bedside table and grabbed your phone. Who is trying to text me? Don't they know I need to sleep?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

???:

Hey Y/N! How are you today?

Y/N:

Who is this?

???:

TJ, dummy! LOL!!!

Y/N:

Ohhhhhhh... sorry.

TJ:

It's okay. How are you today?

Y/N:

I'm fine. How are you today?

TJ:

Fantastic!

Y/N:

That's good. What made your day 'Fantastic'?

TJ:

I got to see you!

Y/N:

And I got to see you!

TJ:

I have another match in two days...

Do you wanna come watch me?

Y/N:

I have to see if I'm free... I have a very busy life.

TJ:

Since when?

Y/N:

Hurtful. I'll come!

TJ:

Sweet! Cute, funny, sassy, and busy...

Y/N:

Who? Me? Yeah right! LOL!

TJ:

It's true! You are all those things.

Y/N:

Whatever you say, Playboy ;)

Oh, what about Paige? Can she come?

TJ:

If she wants too...

Y/N:

What's with the '...'?

You don't want Paige to come?

TJ:

It doesn't matter to me at all. It's your call.

Y/N:

Okay... I'll ask her then send you her response.

TJ:

Okay!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You ended the conversation with TJ and went to Paige's room. You asked her if she wanted to come along to TJ's next match, but she denied the offer. Does she really think TJ has feelings for me? She needs to grow up!