Chapter 99

After the terrible incident, you had backstage at RAW you were laying on the hotel bed watching TV when TJ came back from the hotel gym.

"Hey," you said.

"Hey, whatcha watching," he asked.

"Supernatural," you said.

"Sweet! Can I join," he asked.

"I'll let you join if you kill a demon," you said with a smile.

"Kill a demon, huh? I know where to find one," he smirked.

He slowly walked towards you with his fist balled holding an imaginative knife. You widen your eyes when he neared you.

"Don't you dare," you said slowly moving to the other side of the bed.

"I have to kill a demon," he said with a tough voice.

"You have the wrong one," you said getting off the bed.

"I have the evidence to say otherwise," he said nearing closer and closer.

You made a break for it moving from the trapped corner to the open area, but you were a hair to slow. TJ grabbed your wrist and turned you around facing him. He held the "knife" up and started to lightly hit you all over your body.

"No! I'm too young to die," you said.

"I have to do this to watch Supernatural," he said as he continued to "stab" you.

You fall to the floor as he continues his act of riding the world of demons.

"Okay, okay! I give, I give! You can watch Supernatural with me," you said as TJ was starting to tickle you.

He stood back up, "That's another kill for the books. Celebratory pie?"

You stayed on the floor looking up at him, "Dean Winchester much?"

He held his hand out for you to take, "Always my little demon."

--

Once the Supernatural marathon was over, it was time to head towards the arena for Smackdown Live and 205 Live.

You were in charge of driving to the arena while TJ sat in the passenger seat looking and scrolling on his phone. TJ and his social media, you thought.

"Whatcha doing," you casually asked.

"Looking at stuff," he replied.

"What kind of stuff? Twitter conversations," you asked.

"That and other stuff," he shortly replied.

"What other stuff," you said poking at the hidden truth.

"Nothing important," he said as he put his phone away.

"Okay," you heavily breathed.

Pulling up to the arena, fans were outside holding signs, cheering, and snapping photos of all the superstars. All the young fans were cheering and chanting hoping to get some of us to notice them, and we always do.

TJ's POV:

Y/N and I made our way over to the WWE Universe for a few pictures and autographs. She went left and I went right talking to all the fans who were waiting.

"TJ, you're my favorite Cruiserweight ever," one fan said.

"Thanks," I said.

"TJP for Intercontinental champ," another fan yelled.

"Tweet that," I shouted back with a laugh after.

I continued signing autographs and taking pictures with the fans.

"How long have you and Y/N been dating," a young female fan asked.

"Next week will be three years," I replied with a smile plastered on my face.

"When are you gonna propose to her," she asked.

"Hopefully soon, but don't say anything on social media," I said with a stern voice.

End of POV

After signing and taking photos with the fans, both of you head into the arena for the show. Once you and TJ walked down the mile-long hallway, TJ had to split and head towards the locker room. You let TJ go and continued to walk down the hallway towards the group of girls.

"What up girls," you said.

"There's our champ," Naomi said.

"Trin, how have you been," you asked.

"Good. I'm just so glad to finally get a title around my waist. I've been working so hard to get here all throughout my career, and I'm finally here," she said.

"Amen girlfriend," you said waiting for a high five from her.

--

The girls and you talked for a while before and during the show since we're all on different brands. All the girls sat in the viewing room and talked while matches on Smackdown Live was going on.

"Wait, Y/N. How long have you and TJ been together," Naomi asked.

"Next week is three years," you replied. (I lost track on the timeline)

"Wow! That's so long," she said.

"I know! I don't know how I've been able to handle him," you said with a laugh.

"Did I hear an enemy voice," someone said.

You turned around to the voice and jumped off the couch, "PAIGE!"

She waited with open arms as you ran towards her, "I missed you."

"I missed you too, General Manager," you teased.

"I can kick you out, you know," she said with a stern look on her face.

Both of you busted out into laughter and sat back down on the couch with her and the rest of the girls.