Chapter 56

Three months later:

This week in WWE is more hectic than ever, it's Wrestlemania week! Everyone from Raw, Smackdown Live, and NXT will be super busy. Meet & Greets, WWE Superstore, NXT matches, and WWE Kids Center (I just made that up, I'll explain later).

Wrestlemania this year is in Brooklyn, New York. Paige and you got ready for the meet and greet that's in about 30 minutes. Both of you finished just in time and headed for the car.

"This meet and greet is gonna be amazing," Paige said.

"I know! I'm super nervous," you said looking out the window.

"Don't worry, the fans love us. Just relax and act like it's a normal day," Paige advised.

"Okay. I'll try to calm down and just smile," you said.

--

The car pulled up to Wrestlemania Access where the meet and greet is taking place. The WWE Universe was going in and out of the building, some fans screaming your name, asking for pictures, and taking pictures with you. After Paige and you finished with the early meet and greet outside, both of you made it inside and to the back rooms before stepping out on the stage.

One of the WWE staff members guided Paige and you to the stage where lines and lines of fans were waiting for both of you. Paige stood behind the door with you and took a deep breath.

"Paige stand right here, we're gonna play your entrance music, then I'll signal you when to head out," the staff member said.

"Sweet," Paige said clapping her hands.

--

Your POV:

Paige's music started playing, she got all excited and made her way out to the crowd. I heard the WWE Universe cheer and chant for Paige, this is going to be one heck of a week. The staff member told me the same thing he told Paige: music plays, signals to go out, start signing things.

My music started playing, the nerves started coming as the staff member told me to head out. I took a deep breath and walked out with my NXT Women's title around my waist. As soon as the fans spotted me, they erupted like a volcano. They started screaming, chanting, cheering, and some of them were crying.

I walked up the stage and hit a few poses just to be extra, and the crowd loved it. On the stage, Paige was already sitting as I made my ways to my seat next to her. There were two microphones on the table, I took one of them as I sat down.

"What's up WWE Universe," I said.

They called back that they were excited and happy.

"Are you guys excited," I asked.

They all replied, "YES!"

"Well, Paige and I just wanted to thank you guys for coming here today, and for supporting us from the very beginning," I said speaking from the heart.

"Yes, we are very happy that all of you came here today and for walking on this journey with us. So Y/R/N, if you're ready... let's get this meet and greet started," Paige said.

--

Two hours later, the meet and greet was over. The last girl, around 12 years old, finished speaking to Paige and left the stage. I thanked the WWE Universe for coming and to enjoy the rest of Wrestlemania week. Paige and I made it backstage to rest before we get split up to do more Wrestlemania stuff. Paige had another meet and greet in three hours, and I have to help host WWE Kids Center with Sasha Banks and Bayley.