Chapter 93

(Skipping to the middle of the match)

TJ was bringing the fight to Aries because he was determined to get rid of the "Austin Aries problem" just like Neville said. Aries got back to his feet and quickly moved away from TJ's foot. TJ was getting frustrated with Aries stalemate tactic, so he rolled out of the ring and stood by Neville. You stood a few feet away from them and looked back to Aries, he gave you a nod to try and start working on the plan from earlier.

The match resumed to an equal fight, Aries was starting to get some momentum going and it wasn't sitting well with the "King of the Cruiserweights." Neville was yelling at TJ to get some type of offense up and take the match back, but it wasn't going to happen soon.

Towards the ending of the match, TJ was going to go for a suicide dive to Aries who was on the outside of the ring. Alright Y/N, this your chance to get TJ back and away from Neville. Once TJ hit the ropes you swiped at his feet stumbling him, you turned around towards the WWE Universe to act like nothing happened, but Neville saw clear as day. TJ looked at you with disbelief and Neville stormed up to you.

"What the hell are you doing," Neville yelled.

You looked at him innocently, "I'm watching the match."

"Are you trying to make TJ lose to Austin Aries," he asked.

"What if I am," you snapped back.

While this argument was going on, Aries slides back into the ring and hit TJ with his finisher, Discuss Forearm. 1... 2... 3... ding, ding ding. Austin just pinned TJ, Neville was pissed at you and him, more so you. Aries rose his arm up in victory, Neville threw you into the steel steps, then attacked Austin from behind.

--

(Backstage segment)

You walked back to the locker room holding the back on your head after being thrown into the steel steps by Neville. You wanted to tell TJ about Neville's plan, but you knew if you said something then his "possible" title match is gone.

One of the backstage interviewers, Tom Phillips, stopped you to get a few words from you.

"Y/R/N, can you tell us what just happened out there," he asked.

You took a few deep breaths, "You wanna know what happened? Neville. That's what happened."

About that time, two men you really didn't want to see walked up to you.

"What the heck was that Y/R/N," one of them asked.

"Listen TJ, what happened out there wasn't-," you were cut off.

"It was Aries, wasn't it? He wanted you to get involved in the match didn't he," Neville asked.

"Yes, but only be-" you were cut off again.

"I can't believe you! Why are you on Aries side? I thought you were on my side," TJ asked.

"I am on your side! It's just that earlier tonight Ne-" you stopped yourself from finishing your sentence because of what Neville said earlier.

"What? What about earlier tonight," TJ asked.

You bit your tongue, "Forget it. I'm out."

You walked away from the two of them leaving a confused TJ and a proud Neville. TJ looked around in confusion then looked to Neville.

"What was that all about? Did you talk to her earlier," he asked in confusion.

"I have no idea what she's talking about," Neville said.

TJ walked in the opposite direction leaving Neville all by himself. Neville stood in the same spot and looked in both directions and smiled at his work being done.

--

Once 205 Live was over, you and TJ were back in the hotel getting ready for bed. Even though the show was over, you wanted to tell TJ what Neville has planned but you felt like you couldn't tell him.

"What happened between you and Neville earlier," TJ randomly asked.

"Nothing major, it was just about your match," you simply replied.

"Okay, but why did you swipe at my feet," he asked.

"It was an accident. I meant to move back, but I forgot to do that," you said.

"Happens to all of us, but why were you holding the back of your head when Neville and I walked up," he asked once again.

"Why are you interrogating me? What happened at 205, happened. There's no need to keep asking me stuff," you said with anger slowly building.

"Wow... okay, snappy much? We're not at the arena anymore, I think you can tell me what happened between you and Neville," he said taking a seat on the bed.

"I know that it's just... I can't. I was told to bite my tongue, and I'm doing just that," you said as you sat on the bed as well.

He raised an eyebrow, "And who told you that?"

You laid down with your back to TJ, "No one that concerns you."

TJ wanted to ask you another question, but he restrained himself from saying anything. You went to sleep leaving TJ in a questioning state. After thinking for a few minutes, TJ finally gave up and went to sleep, but his mind was still working.