Chapter 54

The car pulled up to TJ's place and was set in park. Both of you got out of the car, with your bag in hand and went inside. You walked upstairs to the bedrooms and threw your bag in one of the guests rooms.

"What are you doing," TJ asked.

"I'm putting my clothes in this closet," you replied while unzipping your bag.

"You can put them in my closet," TJ suggested.

"Babe, I've seen your closet. There's no way my clothes can fit in that completely stuffed space," you said smiling.

"My closet isn't messy," TJ pouted.

You looked at him and gave him a pitty smile, "Are you sure? I've tripped over your kicks like a million times. I'm surprised you don't have a closet dedicated to your shoes."

He smiled, "I see your point."

You smile and finish putting your clothes away. When you finished, you grabbed a towel from your bag, that you took from your parents house, and headed for the shower in the guest room.

You got out of the shower and changed into sweatpants and a t-shirt. Brushing your hair out, you walked over to your phone to see if any notifications popped up. However, only one notification was there, Instagram.

MegaTJP: She gets camera shy sometimes, but who doesn't wanna see a Goddess? 

You giggle at the photo, like it, and save it for the future. Making your way downstairs, you hear TJ talking to someone in his gaming room. You walked down the stairs again to the gaming room and find him playing a video game.

"Who are you talking too," you asked.

He paused the game, "Hey. I'm streaming Overwatch on Twitch, and talking to my fans."

He resumed the game and continued playing while answering a few questions.

Fan questions on Twitch: (italics- questions. Bold- response by TJ)

Who are you talking to? I was talking to Y/N.

You two are the cutest couple! Aw, thank you. They said were cute together.

When are you gonna be in WWE with Y/N? I don't know? Only time will tell.

How is Y/N doing? I miss her on TV. Someone said they miss you on TV. She said she's doing good.

How long have you two been together? We've been together for five months? Yeah, she just reminded me, haha.

The questions and streaming when on for hours and hours. You got tired of it and said goodnight to TJ and his fans on Twitch.

"Wait, you're going to bed," TJ questioned while pausing the game.

You nodded, "Yes. It's almost one in the morning, and I'm super tired."

He pouted, "Awww, okay. Wait, come back!"

You sighed and went back to TJ, "What is so important?"

He smiled, "I love you. Goodnight, Princess."

You smiled, "I love you too. Goodnight, Playboy."

TJ gave you a quick kiss on your lips and sent you off. However, all of TJ's fans saw the sweet exchange and his comment section blew up! Endless comments of dying fans were fangirling/fanboying over the cute display of affections.

--

You entered TJ's bedroom, (or should we say "shared" bedroom), and slipped under the bed sheets. You were fast asleep in bed, and TJ was still Twitch streaming two floors down.

Around three in the morning, you felt a new pressure being added to the bed. You lifted your head up slightly and didn't manage to open your eyes.

Your sleepy voice spoke, "TJ?"

He quietly spoke back, "It's me. Go back to sleep."

You laid your head back down and fell back asleep. TJ slipped under the bed sheets as well and moved closer to you. He rested his open arm over your waist and snuggled closer to your sleeping body.