Chapter 78

TJ and you walked around backstage hand in hand enjoying the night and the victories both of you received. The endless walking leads both you and him to an empty hallway that looked to be vacant.

"Empty hallway, no sign to block it off, perfect," you said.

TJ stood by the entrance with a concerned look on his face, "Are you sure? I mean what if a staff member spots us and we get in trouble?"

You were already halfway down the dark hallway, "Come on scaredy cat! They aren't gonna look down here."

TJ still refused to enter the dark hallway, "I'm not so sure. Come on Y/N, let's go somewhere else where they can see us."

You laughed, "Why are you so scared? Are you afraid that I'm gonna murder you?"

He scoffed, "No. I mean, wouldn't it look weird if they spot us down here by ourselves?"

You skipped towards TJ with a grin on your face, "What are you talking about? Let me guess, you're afraid that if a WWE staff member will walk by, they'll spot us, and we get in trouble for hanging out in a vacant area?"

He slightly nodded, "Yeah, kind of."

You scoffed then walked back down the dark hallway, "There's nothing to worry about, TJ. What were you originally thinking? Where you thinking that a staff member was gonna walk down here and see u- ohhhhhhh... now I get it." You devilishly laughed, "You're a naughty one, Mr. Perkins."

He rolled his eyes, "No I'm not, that was your mind thinking not mine."

You jumped up on a big metal box, "Whatever, you're the scaredy cat here not me."

"No, I'm not," he whined.

You smirked, "Alright then. If you're scared that we're gonna get caught, why don't you come down here and come get me."

TJ groaned in defeat, "Fine! I'll join you, but if we do, I'm blaming you for not listening."

You giggled, "That's fine with me."

TJ joined you on the metal box and sat in silence for a few moments. TJ was sitting up against the wall cross-legged taking in the silence with specks of music and cheering from the arena. You laid down with your head resting on TJ's lap taking in the same sounds he was hearing. Both of you wanted to break the silence, but at the same time, it was peaceful. No one came down the same hall that branched off to the one both of you were in, no one disturbed the peaceful atmosphere, and no one when looking for either of you.

TJ's POV:

I didn't wanna be in this dark hallway in the first place because I was afraid someone would be looking for us, but no one did. When Y/N went down the hallway I didn't want her to get in trouble, it was her first day back and I didn't want that to get messed up. I was just looking out for her and she knew it, but she refused to listen. When I kept coming up with reason to leave the vacant area, Y/N just kept provoking me. I mean, yes she's nicknamed "Pretty Little Psycho" but she doesn't need to act like it all the time.

Her curiosity was getting the best of her, and I didn't mind it because I was smally intrigued by it.

Y/N was playing around with my head when she thought I wanted to do something totally unimaginable to her, which is only ten percent true. I'm 23-years-old, yes I do get immature thoughts and yes I do think in the wrong mindset, but I'm able to push it aside and wait. The more and more Y/N was pressing that suggestion towards me, the more and more I pushed it away from my mind, but deep down inside... I wanted to do that, but I'm not a terrible person like some men in the world.