Chapter 110

You slipped into Nikki's pick, which was a ball gown that was all blinged out. This is more of Nikki's style than mine. Ella opened the door for you as you were ready to reveal the first dress.

 Ella opened the door for you as you were ready to reveal the first dress

"Here we are with dress number one," Ella said.

You looked up to the entourage and saw another face that wasn't there before.

"Mom? What are you doing here," you asked.

"Paige called and invited me," she said.

You smiled, "Thanks, Paige. Sorry, I didn't call you, I was to focused on this that I forgot to call you."

She shook her head, "That's okay, I understand."

Ella had you step on a small stage and had you face the mirror, you gazed upon your reflection and examined the dress.

"This is my pick," Nikki said.

You laughed, "I knew it was you because of the bling."

"Well, what do we like and not like," Ella asked.

You tilted your head to the side, "Well, I don't like ball gowns, as of now. I'm not a big fan of bling, but I can do a little bit. I like the fit of the top, but I don't like the bottom."

Ella nodded, "Alright. Shall we turn around and show the girls?"

You turned around and faced the crew of the couch. They looked at the dress and smiled.

"Why are all of you smiling," you asked.

"Because you look really beautiful, sweetheart," your mom said.

"Diddo," Paige said.

"Anyways, say goodbye to your blinged out ball gown, Nikki," you said.

Nikki waved her choice goodbye. You and Ella headed back to the dressing room and put on Renee's choice which was a lace fit and flare.

 You and Ella headed back to the dressing room and put on Renee's choice which was a lace fit and flare

"We are back with Renne's pick," you said taking center stage.

"What are you thinking," Ella asked.