Chapter 50

Walking around Flower Field, it was breathtaking. Rows and rows of flowers colored the fields, people were enjoying the sights and smells, and some people were taking pictures near the flowers.

TJ and you walked hand in hand on the long path taking in the beauty, that is the flowers. Your eyes were glued to all the flowers, so glued that you forgot TJ was next to you.

"I guess you like this place then," he asked.

You snapped back into reality, "Huh? Oh yeah! This place is beautiful."

He smiled, "That's good. You looked like a flower type girl, so I looked this place up when I went home after dropping you off."

You smiled, "How very sweet of you. Thank you for bringing me here, sweetheart."

He froze in place, "Did you just call me 'sweetheart'?"

You blushed, "Yeah... I did. Why?"

He blinked, "You usually say 'Playboy'. That name was new."

You shyly smiled, "Well, I thought calling you Playboy was getting old for you."

He shook his head, "It'll never get old."

--

During the stroll, TJ was starting to get tired so he sat down. He told you to stay close so you won't get lost wandering around the property. You walked away from TJ and gazed upon the miles and miles of flowers. While gazing at some roses, a guy bumped into you, and he was eye candy.

"Sorry. I didn't see you," you said looking at him.

The guy smiled, "It's okay. A pretty girl has the rights to be mesmerized by roses."

You lightly blushed, "You're right about that."

He stuck his arm out, "My name's Matt. What's yours?

You took his hand and shook it, "I'm Y/N, nice to meet you."

Matt smiled, "That's a lovely name."

You smiled, "Thanks."

He nodded, "No problem."

Matt was about to walk away, but you stopped him, "Wait. Can you take a picture of me? I wanna send it to my friend back in Florida."

He nodded, "Yeah, I can do that."

You smiled and posed by the roses, "Thanks, Matt."

He smiled, "It's my pleasure. Let's see how it turned out."

You nodded and opened the photos. You clicked on the last photo in the album and reviewed the picture.

"Wow! You're a really good photographer," you complimented.

"Thanks. A great photographer always needs a beautiful model," he complimented back.

You blushed again, "Thanks."

TJ's POV:

I sat on a bench because my feet were getting tired of all the walking around. I told Y/N to stay close because she was glued to all the flowers. She walked towards the roses and stopped, I took out my phone and looked at social media for no reason.

After a few minutes of Twitter, I looked back towards the roses and saw Y/N talking to some guy. There probably talking about the flowers, no big deal. The guy was about to walk away, but she stopped him. It looked like Y/N asked him to take a picture of her, it's probably for Paige. I sat up straighter with a confused look plastered on my face. I watched Y/N's body language, and she looked comfortable with this guy, why? She rolled back and forth on her feet, just like she did with me on our first date. Is this guy trying to flirt with Y/N? Nope, not on my watch!