Chapter 100

The rest of Smackdown Live was filled with some high moments and low moments, but with Paige's guidance, the show will be fun. Once Smackdown Live came to a close, it was time to change the blue and white for purple and silver (with the accents of orange).

You walked around backstage looking for TJ, but he was nowhere to be found... again. You kept walking around backstage until you stumble upon Brian Kendrick.

"Hey, Brian," you greeted.

"Hey, Y/N. How are you," he replied.

"I'm good. How are you," you asked.

"I'm fine. What brings you over to 205," he questioned.

"I was watching Smackdown and I'm staying for 205," you said.

"Sounds great! You're here to support the best of the best," he said.

"That's right, I am. Anyway, do you know where TJ is," you asked.

"Last time I saw him was in the locker room and he was on the phone with Paige," he answered.

"Oh, okay. Thanks, Brian," you said waving goodbye.

"See you around," he hollered back.

--

Paige's POV:

I was taking my bags to my car when my phone started ringing. I removed my phone from my back pocket and saw the caller ID.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Paige:

Hello?

TJ:
Hey, are you still at the arena?

Paige:

Yes. I'm putting my bags in the car.

Why? What's up?

TJ:

Okay, don't leave yet. I need to ask you

something.

Paige:

Okay?

TJ:

Alright. Meet me at catering.

Paige:

Okay?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What does this boy need to tell me that's so important, I thought to myself. I threw my bags in the trunk and walked all the way back to the arena.

After walking a mile or less in high heels, I finally make it to catering where TJ said to meet. I spotted him sitting at one of the tables with a shaking leg.

"Cold much," I joked.

"More like nervous," he said.

"Why are you nervous," I asked.

"Well, next week is my three year anniversary with Y/N," he said but stopped mid-sentence.

"And..." I said with raised eyebrows.

"I want to... propose," he said with a shaky breath.

I covered my mouth with my hands in shock, "TJ! Are you serious?"

He shushed me quick, "Shhh! Don't shout it out."

I calmed myself down, "Okay, sorry. Got excited for a minute. Anywho, you're wanna propose to Y/N? Are you sure you wanna do that? I'm not trying to stop you, but sometimes you need to think before you commit."

He nodded, "I know that, and I thought about it. I wanna do it next week on the day, and I have an idea in my head but it might not work out."

I looked at him with confusion, "What's your idea?"

"I wanna do it back in LA if our schedules match up, and if they don't then I'm gonna have to scrap the whole idea and wait even longer," he said looking down at the floor.

"I can text her, but I won't mention any of this," I said.

He nodded, "Okay. I also need your help picking a ring, you've known her longer so your taste in rings might match hers."

I nodded back and looked at the three options, "Okay. How are you gonna get the ring in time?"

"A friend of Brian's own a shop and he said he can custom make it before the date," he said.

"What if my taste in the ring doesn't match Y/N's," I questioned.

"True," he said in defeat.

"Oh! How about you get one of your boys to ask her," I said as the idea just came to mind.

"How would I do that," he asked.

"They would ask her for her option for their girlfriend or something like that," I said.

"That could work. Alright, I'll do that. Thanks, Paige," he said as he gave me a hug.

"No problem. Now go win your match," I said as I walked out of catering.

I can't believe my little sister is getting engaged soon! You better not screw it up, Perkins, I thought as I walked to my car.

End of POV

--

The show of 205 Live went live on the WWE Network as some of the superstars stayed behind to watch the Cruiserweights.

You stayed in the viewing room with the others to watch the show, then Rich Swann popped in. He sat down next to you and pulled out his phone from his jacket pocket.

"Hey Swann," you said.

"Hey Y/N/N," he replied. *Y/N/N is nickname*

"What's up," you said.

"Not much, but I need your opinion on something," he said.

"Okay? What am I needed for," you asked.

Rich pulled up his camera roll and clicked on a photo, "I need your opinion on an engagement for my girl."

"Aw, Rich. She must be one lucky girl," you said.

You took the phone from Rich's hand and looked at his three choices. You studied each ring closely imagining what they would look like in real life.

"This is hard. My taste might not fit her's," you said.

"It's okay, it gives me an idea," he said.

"True," you said as you went back to studying the pictures.

After conducting a search through the three rings, you settled on one. It was bright, it looked like a story was written in it, and it would stunning on any hand.

"I love the second ring. It would look gorgeous on any girls hand," you said.

"Really? Well, the second ring it is. Thanks, Y/N," he said as he went in for a hug.

"Anytime Swann. I'm so happy for you," you said as the hug was broken.

--

TJ's POV:

After my victory against Lince Dorado, Rich came running towards me. I put my hands out to stop him before he crashes into something, and luckily he stopped before he went face first into the wall.

"Slow down their Roadrunner. Why did you sprint," I asked with a smile.

"She... chose... the ring," he said in between breaths.

"Seriously? What did she choose," I asked with excitement.

"This one. She loves your second option," he said.

"I was leaning towards that one, but she just confirmed it. Thanks, Rich, I owe you," I said.

"Any time. I better be at the wedding," he joked.

"You're there for sure," I said.

End of POV