Chapter 96

As WWE time rolls on we have another pay-per-view event on the horizon, Fastlane. It's a new event that WWE created not too long ago, I thinks it's been about 4 years? This event is a little pit stop before Wrestlemania rolls around.

The current RAW Women's Champion, I'm just gonna Ronda Rousey, was looking for someone who could step up to the plate. Every woman in the locker room has been itching for that spot since she arrived. Ronda says she'll face anyone for her title, but she wants it to be someone who has heart and has that drive to do whatever it takes to beat her.

Vince McMahon announced earlier tonight that there will be a Women's gauntlet match, and the winner will face Ronda at Fastlane for the WWE RAW Women's Championship. There will be six women that have been hand chosen to compete in the match.

The six women:

Y/R/N

Sasha Banks

Charlotte Flair

Nia Jax

Becky Lynch

Ember Moon

None of the six women, including you, know who's going to start the match up. The only thing that all the women know it to stand by the curtain and be ready if your entrance song gets played first.

--

The six woman gauntlet match is about to start. All six competitors are standing backstage waiting to see who is the first one out. The suspense is building up in the small area and everyone waits to see who goes out first.

The first song starts playing... and it's yours. Your stomach turns at the sound of your song and who you're going against. You have to forget about the other girls and focus on the task at hand, winning the match and facing Ronda for the title.

You walk out to the WWE Universe and do your entrance routine. Once you step foot into the ring, you look back towards the stage and wait to see your first opponent is... and it's Charlotte Flair.

(Imagine this gauntlet match like Kofi's that he had recently. I'm almost gonna shortly sum up each match until it gets to Nia Jax.)

--

You defeated Ember Moon by pinfall

You defeated Becky Lynch by submission

You defeated Sasha Banks by submission

You defeated Charlotte by pinfall (barely)

--

After you pinned Charlotte, the real challenge was Nia Jax. You had gone through five other women to finally meet the last woman in the match. This is the final level, the Boss fight. Nia ran down to the ring to end your reign quick. Your entire body was sore, your arm was sore, and your legs were escipally from Charlotte's Figure Eight leg lock.

You made it back to your feet to just be ran over by Nia. She went for the cover, but you magically kicked at a 2 ½. Nia picked you up by the hair and lifted you up high into a big bear hug throwing you back and forth like a rag doll.

--

Backstage POV:

The cameraman switched to the backstage area near a big TV monitor showing everyone that's watching the match. Almost every Superstar in the locker room area was watching, even the girls you just beat.

All the women, men, and Cruiserweights were watching and cheering you on. Even Ronda Rousey was watching you.

"Come on Y/R/N," Mustafa Ali shouted.