Chapter 75

The next Monday was a big night for two people, TJ and you. TJ was going to debut on Monday Night Raw as the Cruiserweight Champion and also have his first match too. Why were you excited for Raw? Not only was TJ finally going to be with you in WWE, but it was also your awaited comeback. After twelve miserable weeks, you were cleared to compete once again.

Monday Night Raw was set in San Diego, which felt like heaven for you to be back in California again. At the arena, you were walking around backstage in your gear feeling anxious yet joyous to be back in the ring doing what you loved to do.

You were currently at the hair and makeup area getting all dolled up by the Glam Squad that does better than any normal makeup and hair stylists. You were sitting in one of the chairs getting your makeup done by one of the artists, Linda.

"So Y/N, how does it feel to be back," Linda asked.

"It feels phenomenal to be back. I missed this treatment very much," you said as your eyes looked to the sky while Linda was doing your eyeliner.

"That's good. We missed you too," she said as she finished the eyeliner.

"I can't wait to see the WWE Universe again," you said.

"They missed you the most if anything. Anywho, how is TJ doing," she asked.

"He's nervous, but won't admit it," you confessed.

"Every new superstar is nervous for his or her's first night on the main roster," she replied.

"I know right? I was a nervous wreck when I came, remember that," you asked.

Linda laughed, "Yes, I remember that. Now look at you, you're walking around here like a veteran of WWE."

You smiled, "True, but I've been wrestling for about four years now? TJ's a serious veteran in the wrestling business."

She scrunched her eyebrows together, "How long has he been wrestling?"

You looked up thinking, "He's the class of '98... so about 18 plus years?"

She looked shocked, "Really? Wow, how old was he when he started?"

You knew the answer already, "He started when he was 13-years-old."

Linda and you continued on with the makeup while some of the other girls came to get their makeup and hair done. Becky and Renee sat down in two chairs in front of you. All four girls talked for a while about your comeback and TJ's victory at the CWC.

"I have a serious question to ask you, Y/N," Becky asked.

"Okay," you answered.

"How long have you and TJ been dating for," she asked.

"It's been about... a year and a half," you questioned.

Once you answered, you felt a flick on the side of your head.

"What's a year and a half," the flicker asked, revealing himself to be none other than TJ.

"One, ow! Two, a year and a half is how long we've been together. Correct," you asked him.

He nodded, "Yeah, it's been a year and a half."

Renee awed, "That's so cute. You two are like the new 'it' couple in WWE."

You laughed, "Really? I'm pretty sure no one can knock off Miz and Maryse."

"Don't forget Nikki and John," Becky added.

TJ laughed, "I don't care about the 'it' couple of WWE. All I care about is being here and getting to see this psycho every day."

You scrunched up your nose, "Ew, you're so cheesy. Get away from me."