Chapter 94

(About a month or two later):

TJ's been siding with Neville for about a month or so still feuding with Austin Aries, and you've still kept your mouth shut about Neville's plan. You wanted to tell TJ so many times over the past month, but every time you try to open your mouth Neville's right there next to TJ. How am I gonna tell TJ without Neville being there?

TJ and Neville were in the men's locker room talking about his progression and the "Austin Aries problem."

"TJP, you are doing well. You are winning matches, you have momentum, but we still have our Austin Aries problem," Neville said as TJ frowned upon the name of Austin Aries.

"You have another match with Aries tonight, and TJ... his knee is hanging on by a thread. Win your match tonight, and I'll be able to talk with the general manager about your Cruiserweight title match," Neville said.

--

At the end of TJ's match with Aries, Neville came out with his title resting on his shoulder. Neville has a "happy" expression on his face.

"Congrats to you, TJP. I talked to the general manager during your match, and I'm sorry to say this but he didn't think the title match that you so rightfully deserve was a good idea. I'm sorry TJ, but your request was denied," Neville said with a "sad" face.

You had enough of Neville's puppet games, so you decided to put an end to it. Your music played as walked out with a microphone in hand with a pissed off look on your face.

"How long are you gonna play this game, Neville," you question.

"I don't know what you're saying, Y/R/N," Neville replied.

You scoffed, "Just drop the act already. Everyone here knows what your true intentions were. It's about time someone breaks it down for you and TJ. I've kept my mouth shut for months because I thought your words were true Neville, but they're just as fake as you are. You didn't even go to the general manager, and I know that because I followed close behind you. All you did Neville was stand backstage watching the match. You manipulated TJ into doing your dirty work because you're insecure about your in-ring ability because Austin Aries is WAY passed the 'Neville level'. I'm done standing on the sidelines and watching TJ become your puppet," you said as the truth came out.

TJ stood there in disbelief looking back and forth from Neville to you wondering who to believe more.

"TJP, she's lying. I did talk to the general manager and he denied the request," Neville said.

You shook your head, "Are you seriously gonna believe him? TJ, I know how much you loved the title, but doing Neville's dirty work isn't the way. Who are you gonna believe now, Satan or your Angel?"

TJ looked down and shook his head. He looked back at Neville and slowly took steps towards you. You smiled at TJ before that went away in a split second. Neville forearmed TJ in the back which sent TJ crashing into you, then Neville started his assault on TJ telling him how he was "unfit" for the title and he wasn't on the "Neville level."

You came to and saw Neville still attacking TJ. You had enough of Neville so you grabbed him by his hair and whipped him away from TJ, people would say that was a bad idea but you wanted to give Neville a piece of your mind. Neville regained his footing and stormed up to you, but you were ready for him. As he was approaching you, you sent Neville back down with a spinning heel kick. Neville moved back as you came closer to him like he was prey and you were the predator.

"Stop! Back up," Neville yelled.

You smirked, "What's wrong Neville? Did I pass the 'Neville level'?"

He held his arm out to stop you before more damage could be done. You didn't stop walking until officials came out from backstage to stop you. You tried to dodge the officials to attack Neville again, but they grabbed your arms and pulled you back with the help of TJ, who saw the whole thing after he came to. The officials and TJ walked you, more like carried you, to the back as you were still yelling at Neville.

Commentators' POV:

"Neville had enough of TJP's attitude and now Neville is assaulting the former Cruiserweight Champion," Graves said.

"Neville felt threatened by TJP because of how good he's been getting lately, Corey," Cole said.

"Are we forgetting that Neville forearmed TJ on the back of the neck causing him to crash into Y/R/N," Renee said.

--

"Oh my gosh! Y/R/N has had enough of Neville's manipulation and attack on TJ, and now she's attacking the King of the Cruiserweights," Cole said.

"What is she doing? She can't put her hands on royalty! That's the King of the Cruiserweights," Graves argued.

"Really Corey? Y/R/N has enough of Neville using TJP, so she's doing what's right," Renee countered back.

--

"Look at the expression of the Psycho, she's stalking Neville like he's her prey," Cole said.

"You can hear Y/R/N asking Neville what's wrong and how she's passed the Neville level," Graves said.

"And now the officials rushing out here to stop Y/R/N from creating some type of damage more than what she has," Graves said.

"Y/R/N is protecting TJP like she always has and she just wants the best for him when it comes to the Cruiserweight title," Renee said.

"Well the officials are now carrying Y/R/N out off the stage and away from Neville," Cole said.

"Good! Get her out of here and take her an insane asylum," Graves said.

"Look you can't blame Y/R/N for her actions. She had enough of Neville and having to bite her tongue for the sake of TJP," Renee said.

"Whatever Y/R/N's intentions were, she should of let TJP handle it himself like a grown man," Graves countered back.

"Really Corey? Really," Renee said.

End of POV