Chapter 34

A month later:

Life in NXT was great but really slow. Seth and Dean Ambrose debuted two weeks ago and we're getting serious hype. However, Paige and you haven't debuted yet but according to WWE, it'll be soon. Paige was the patient one and you were the restless one, Paige took it day by day and you were looking at your phone every two hours waiting for a call from WWE.

"Will you stop looking at your phone," Paige said sitting on the couch.

"I'm sorry. I just really want to debut soon and show those girls and the WWE Universe who we are," you said setting down your phone.

"I'll let us know soon," Paige replied.

--

Later that night at NXT, Paige and you were called into Carrano's office. Both of you had butterflies in your stomachs, what could this mean? Paige and you sat down as Carrano walked in. He looked at both of you with a serious look on his face, oh no... what happened? I'm scared!

"Thank you, ladies, for meeting with me," Carrano said taking a seat. Paige and you tensed up. "Don't worry, you're not in trouble. I actually have good news... both of you girls will debut next week."

Paige started stomping her feet in excitement, "Are you kidding me? This is amazing!"

You started getting excited too, "This is awesome. Thank you so much!"

Carrano smiled, "It's my pleasure. Both of you will actually take part in the tournament for the first ever NXT Women's Championship title."

Both of you looked at each other and started screaming, "OMG! This is the best day of our lives!"

Carrano laughed, "I'm always here for you both if you have any questions. Congrats girls, you two are now a part of NXT."

You both thanked Carrano and left the office. Paige and you made it to a safe distance and started screaming again in excitement.

"I can't believe this is happening! We need to call our parents and tell them the good news," you said stopping Paige from jumping.

"Yes, we do! And you need to call TJ as well," Paige said.

"Oh that's right, I said I would. Thanks for the reminder," you said grabbing your phone.

Paige and you went separate ways to call the family and tell them the good news. Paige went left and you went right, you started dialing your mom's number.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mom:

Hello?

Y/N:

Hey mom! You are not gonna believe this.

Mom:

What is it?

Y/N:

Next week, Paige and I are gonna debut.

Mom:

Oh my gosh! That's amazing!

Y/N:

And we're gonna be in a tournament

for the first ever NXT Women's Championship.

Mom:

That's exciting sweetie! I'm so proud of you.