Chapter 35

Next week (Your debut day):

The morning was filled with excitement and nervousness. Paige and you woke up a little earlier than normal, but it was for a good reason. DEBUT DAY!!!! At the gym, Paige and you were working harder and trying to lift heavier to show those NXT veterans who you are.

After two or three hours in the gym, Paige and you finished and decided to pack up. Back at the house, you got out your laptop and watched hour-long content on all the women in NXT and what they're capable of.

"Paige, who are you going against," you asked.

"Emma. Why," she replied.

"Come watch some of her matches," you replied.

Paige came to the couch and watched, "Oh you're right. She's good in some areas, but I think I got her. Who are you against?"

"Summer Rae," you replied. You looked up some of Summer's matches, and well... she made Emma look good.

--

Tonight's match:

Paige had her first match against Emma and it was nerve-racking. The crowd reacted very well to the match and Paige came out the victor. You waited for Paige backstage to be the first one to congratulate her.

"Congrats Paige! I'm so proud of you, that match was intense," you said hugging Paige.

She smiled, "Thank you! Now, all that needs to happen is for you to win your match."

You laughed, "We'll see what happens. Did you see TJ out there?"

She nodded, "I did, but I'm not gonna tell you where he's sitting."

You threw your head back, "Come on!"

She laughed and watched back to the locker room leaving you alone.

--

The time was drawing near, and your debut match was about to start. You listened to the commentators talk about your past in FCW and what you were possibly capable of. They're talking about me!

Summer Rae was the first girl out and the ring announcer introduced her, "From Manhasset, New York, weighing in at 118 lbs. Summer Rae!"

You started warming up a little bit backstage before you new entrance music played. This is it, my new life and career. You stepped out and felt the pop from the WWE Universe.

The ring announcer then introduced you, "And her opponent, from Los Angeles, California, weighing in at Y/W lbs. Y/R/N!"

You walked down the ramp, in character, and skipped around. Within the crowd, you spot TJ and he was smiling like a little kid. You took the chance to mock him. You stopped in front of him and blew a kiss and for extra mocking measures, you winked at him before entering the ring.

You looked back at him and he was clearly impressed. He shouted out to you, "Okay... I see you."

You giggled before focusing on the match ahead and the ultimate goal.

--

The bell rang for the match to begin, Summer and you locked up and you got the upper hand. Throughout the match, you mostly had the upper hand, until Summer blocked one of your kicks. The dominant girl role was tossed back and forth throughout the match, and the crowd was really into it.

At one point, Summer was really bringing the fight to you and it was starting to get hard for you to find an opening. She grabbed your hair and attempted to throw you out of the ring, but you came prepared for this type of situation. Summer threw your body towards the rope, but what she didn't know is that you had a counter attack. You attacked the ropes and flipped yourself against them and caught yourself, and man oh man was the crowd surprised. Summer turned around and saw you all tangled up in the ropes, she sprinted towards you but you dropped down causing her to fall out of the ring.

The adrenaline in your body was starting to rise and the crowd was getting behind you. You looked at the crowd then to TJ, who was getting excited like everyone else. You shrugged your shoulders and took a leap of faith. Running to the ropes behind you, you hit them with powerful force and sprinted towards the other side where Summer was, you threw yourself in between the top and middle ropes successfully completing a Suicide Dive, and the crowd went bonkers.

Throwing Summer back into the ring, you knew you had to close the match sooner than later. Grabbing a handful of Summer's bleach blonde hair, you jabbed her in the gut a few times with your knee, she dropped to her stomach in pain, perfect. You took the opportunity to end this match and claim the victory. You went behind her and grabbed her right leg and wrapped your legs around her, completing and successfully doing the Kneebar that TJ showed you.

Summer tapped out in two seconds giving you the victory. You undid the submission hold and jumped up in excitement and shock.

"Your winner of this match and advancing in the tournament, Y/R/N," the ring announcer announced. The ref reached for your hand and held it up high, the entire WWE Universe started chanting your name.

You rolled out of the ring and headed for TJ, who was sitting in the front row. Both of you hugged each other taking in your first ever victory in WWE.

"I'm so proud of you," TJ said.

"Thank you! You're the best teacher ever," you said starting to tear up.

"Hey, don't cry. You were amazing," he said resting his forehead on yours.

You chuckled with puffy red eyes, "It's good to have a good luck charm watching you."

He pecked your lips and told you to head backstage so that you and Paige can celebrate together. You nodded and left TJ to head backstage to see Paige.

--

In the backstage area, Paige and Seth were the first ones to congratulate you.

"That match was insane," Paige said hugging you.

You laughed, "Thanks! That match was insane."

Seth slapped you on the back, "And those two moves. Where did you learn that rope catch thingy?"

You chuckled, "TJ taught me back in LA. He calls it the Spiderman Catch."

Seth nodded, "That's impressive."

The night went on and a lot of NXT veterans congratulated you and Paige for making one hell of a first impression. Nothing could get any better right now. Paige and you got your first ever victories in WWE, Seth was already the first-ever NXT Champion, and you got to show TJ first hand what you were capable of. Tonight was the best night ever in my entire wrestling career.