Chapter 39

Paige left the house already to be with her parents for the day. You changed to a swimsuit for the beach, and TJ sat in the living room waiting for you. You grab everything you could possibly need. Towels, sunscreen, sunglasses, portable phone charger, uh... what else? Oh, my wallet and I think that's it.

You entered the living room and found TJ sitting on the couch. He looked up from his phone and saw you in shorts and a t-shirt.

"You ready to go," you asked.

He nodded, "Yeah. Let's go to the beach."

Both of you got in the car and drove to the beach that was four miles away. The radio was playing, windows rolled down, and the sun was shining. It's a beautiful day in Florida.

--

The car pulled up to the beach and was placed in park. You exited the car and grabbed the beach bag from the backseat. TJ jumped out and looked at the ocean and inhaled the sea breeze.

"This beach is a lot different from LA's," he said slipping off his shoes.

"Yeah, it is. One major difference, more wild parties on this beach," you said slipping off your flip flops.

You scanned the beach looking for a good spot to set up and start tanning. TJ found a spot and lead you to it.

Your POV:

I set the bag down and pulled out two long towels for TJ and me to sit on. He helped lay them out and place some type of weight to hold the towels down.

"Suns out guns out," TJ said taking off his shirt and putting on his sunglasses.

I laughed, "I see your 'suns out guns out' and I raise you 'beach out body out'."

He laughed while I took off my cover-up, "Did you really just say 'beach out body out'?"

I nodded and put my clothes in the bag, "I couldn't think of a comeback."

I laid down on my towel and felt the sun's rays hitting my Y/S/C skin warming it up. I haven't been to the beach in a long time. This is a perfect lazy day. TJ laid down beside me and watched everyone running, playing, and enjoying the day.

"I like your swimsuit," TJ said.

I smiled, "Thank you."

TJ was laying on his stomach looking at me, while I was laying on my back. He was playing with the sand in front of him building and molding some type of creation. I flipped on my stomach to watch TJ play with the sand.

"What are you building," I asked.

"I don't know. I'm just playing around," he said completely mesmerized by the sand.

TJ stopped playing with the sand and turned on his side looking at me. Even though his sunglasses were blocking his eyes I knew he was staring at me. Flipping back over, I reached for the beach bag and removed my phone from it. I sat up cross-legged in front of TJ and took a picture of him. The angle and lighting was perfect which made the picture even better.

"Did you just take a picture of me," he asked.

I nodded while typing something into my phone.

"What are you doing with that picture," he asked again.

"Posting it, duh," I said while staring at my phone.

"Can I see it," TJ said looking at my phone.

"You follow me on Instagram, you can look there," I said putting my phone down.

I lay back down and continue to tan while TJ sat up looking around at the locals. I looked at him and smiled. I'm glad I got to see you again.

End of POV

Y/I/N: Chilling at the beach with this Playboy @MegaTJP <3