Chapter 3

Salvatore took us all down to the training room so we could go through a work out.

We had to race climbing up ropes, I got timed to do the plank

We had to race climbing up ropes, I got timed to do the plank. "I can't go anymore," I grunted out. I fell on my stomach and lates there for a second. "Good job Rose, you got 33 minutes, you almost beat Salvatore," nick chuckled. "How long did he get when he did it?" I asked. "Salvatore usually gets 35 minutes, only 2 minutes off well done," nick told me. "Well done Rose, you might as well take over the gang," Salvatore clapped his hands. "Thanks but no thanks. I'd rather be a member nothing else," I replied. "Suit yourself," he smirked. "Alright then, are you ready to back down from gang leader to give it to a 17 year old girl?" I stood up to face him. "No, you will be my partner, your strong, brave and you have a smart ass mouth. So what do ya say?" He held out his hand. "Partners in crime," I shook his hand and smiled. Everyone cheered and whistles in celebration. Salvatore pulled me in for a hug which I kindly returned, we stood there for a moment then went back to training.

Remi and I use to always train together in the room we had, not gonna lie it was more fun doing it in a group than the two of us. Brody sometimes joined us but it was mostly me and Remi. In a group of girls and guys, there was cheering from when one of the girls beat one of the guys. I went against Hugo to climb the ropes. "Woah, yes Rose," the girls yelled when I got to the bottom. I though Hugo would at least be almost down but he was still at the top. He started coming down but slowly. Because I was so quick we all laughed at Hugo, nick told me he usually wins against the girls but he was amazed by how fast I was. "Ok that's it for tonight, we will do the same tomorrow, but Rose will go against all us guys to see how she fights," Salvatore told us. "Watch out Salvatore, I might even kick your ass," I joked around fully knowing that I wouldn't beat him. "Wanna bet," he smirked at me. "Sure," I replied. "Ok nick count us in," he said then got his fists ready. "3...2...1...GO," nick shouted. Salvatore stood there so I knew I had to attack first. I ran up to him and tackled his legs. In fighting people expect you to go for the upper body, don't, go for the legs that way you can get them to the ground. I slid down on my side to take out his legs, Salvatore went to land on me but I got out before he hit the ground, I grabbed his back legs, I sat in his back and pulled his legs back. He was like that for a couple minutes until he tapped on the mat. "Damn, your strong for what, 95 pounds," Salvatore sighed. "Don't take a girl for granted," I smirked at him like he does to me. "That's it," Salvatore lunged at me, I started running and he chased me. I ran as fast as I could in the main house. Being the dumb ass I was I went into the kitchen, Salvatore was on one side of the table, me on the other. "Your trapped now," he laughed. "You'll never get me," I breathed heavily. After I said that, he jumped over the island table and lunged at me. Before I could run away again, Salvatore put me over his shoulder. "Damn your so cold, what the hell," he dropped me. "Yeah what you gonna do about it?" I giggled at his reaction. He smirked devilishly at me and put me over his shoulder again. Salvatore headed towards our room and into the bathroom. When I realised what he was going to do to me I started screaming and kicking my legs. "SALVATORE PUT ME DOWN," I yelled. Salvatore sat me down in the bath tub and turned the shower on. When he turned it off he was laughing historically, holding his belly and bending over. "That's it," I said and jumped on him. My wet clothes clung to him as I was on his back. "Ewww get off me," Salvatore shouted. "Next time you think about putting me in the shower fully clothed, that's what your gonna get. You've been warned," I pointed my finger at him. I got a new outfit and went to shower properly. It was almost 11pm so I was pretty tired and decided to go to bed. I got out the shower and dried myself off then slid my clothes on. When I walked out the bathroom Salvatore was laying on the bed watching tv. It didn't bother me so I got under the covers and payed down. The tv turned off, then I felt a arm go around my waist. Salvatore pulled me against him so my back was against his chest. "You did good today. All the guys love you," he whispered in my ear. "It's really great to have been chosen in a group that have accepted me after one day," I told him. "What I say goes, even if they didn't accept you they would have to put up with it," he snuggled into my neck. "If they didn't accept me at first then i wouldn't push it. To trust someone it takes a long time. I'm going to sleep now, goodnight," I replied. "Night baby girl," he sighed. It didn't take me long to fall asleep, it was the best sleep I had got in a long time. I don't know if it was because I had trained but it was so good to finally get a good nights sleep.