Chapter 6

Roses POV

I called Salvatore and the boys for dinner. Diana and I was talking about Salvatore. She told me story's from when he was little and what he would do. Diana has told me that he was extremely close with his dad until he was killed and the gang was passed down to Salvatore. "Hey, this smells good," Salvatore hugged me. "Thanks, it's not much but hopefully you like it," I giggled. We all sat down and ate. Diana told me more story's about little Salvatore. "He was such a goofy kid, I miss it, I can't wait to have grandchildren from him. Actually I have photos of him. I'll be back," Diana smiled then she was gone. "She really seems to like you," Salvatore leaned over to me. "I hope so, I really like your mum, it's like I have a family that actually gets me," I smiled at him. Diana came back in with a photo album. She passed it to me and I went through it. "Oh my god. You were so cute as a toddler," I laughed. "What am I not cute now?" He pretended to sound offended. "No, your handsome now not cute," I told him. "I could be cute," he exclaimed. "Well let's see about that," the guys joined in the laughter with me.

We laughed with each other for a couple hours. "Ok mum, we better get going, thanks for dinner," Salvatore hugged his mum. "Ok thanks for coming, boys behave," Diana glared at them. "Always are Diana, don't worry," nick smiled at her. "Well it was nice to meet you Rose, hopefully you are going to stay around for a while," she hugged me. "I will, Salvatore can't get rid of me that easily," I whispered in her ear as I hugged her. "Goodbye dear. And don't be a stranger, if you need to get away from my son you know where to find me," she smiled. "I take it you approve of her then mum," Salvatore chuckled. "Of course, she's beautiful, kind and she knows who's boss. Treat her right Salvatore or Rose won't be the only one to beat your ass," she glared at him. "Yes mum, she's too good to hurt," he said pulling me into him. "Goodbye Diana, we should do this again soon," I smiled then we left to go home.

"Ugh I need to get out of these heals, and this dress, I'm so tired," I whined. "Well, I have to make a call quick but I'll meet you in our room in about 10 minutes," Salvatore told me walking into the house. "Ok see you in a bit," I replied. He gave me a kiss then we went our separate ways. I walked into the room and got out of my dress. I put shorts and a vest on then climbed into bed.

Salvatore's POV

Rose and I got home and she went to bed. I needed to get Emma here so she could be here when the attack happens. The phone rang a couple times before she answered. "He baby boy long time," her voice came through the phone. "Emma I need you to come to HQ tomorrow, can you do that?" I asked. "Yeah I'll be there," she told me. As soon as she finished I hung up the phone and went up to bed. Rose was laying on the bed already asleep. It was already 12am so I wasn't surprised that she was asleep. I got into some joggers and climbed into bed. Rose rolled over into my chest so I put my arm around her, she nuzzled her nose a little bit stayed asleep. "Sweet dreams baby girl," I whispered then kissed her head. Soon after I fell asleep peacefully.

Roses POV

The girls woke me up because they wanted to go shopping. "Rose wake up, we're going shopping, get your ass up," I heard them yell. "It's 9am what the hell," I sat up and rubbed my eyes. "Come on girls, what are the rules," Salvatore moaned. "Don't wake up the leaders," they looked at the floor. "Exactly, so why did you do it?" He asked. "Because we wanted to have a girly day with Rose," amber told him. "It's ok, let me get dressed and I'll be downstairs soon," I but in. They all squealed but apologised and left. I got showered and got dressed while Salvatore stayed in bed. "I'll see you later babe," I gave him a kiss and went to leave. He pulled me back and gave me a rough hard kiss. "I love you," he smirked at me when he pulled away. "I love you to, now I need to go before the girls come and drag me away," I laughed, he kissed me once more then I left. "You ready girls," I shouted by the front door. They all filed out and we left to go to a shopping centre somewhere in London.
I was going to decorate the room with the piano in it so I could have my own space if I needed it. The girls helped me pick out paint and led lights to go around the walls. We all got new outfits that somewhat matched. "Ok we have been shopping for 5 hours now, i think it's time to go," I told them. They all looked tired and grumpy so we left. It didn't take us long to get back home as we weren't that far in London.
"Hey Ronnie, where's Salvatore?" I asked. "He's in his office, I'm so sorry Rose," before I could ask he ran off. I put my stuff in the piano room then went to Salvatore's office. As I got closer I heard muffled laughter and moans, then something break. "OH HELL NAH!" I yelled and stormed in without hesitation.