Chapter 98

Damon's POV

When I pulled up outside of the house, there was the girl playing in the front garden with a little boy. "Do you want me to come with you or stay in the car?" Dakota asked. "Come with me," I told her. We both got out of the car and walked up to the girl. When she looked up at me she gasped and went over to the little boy and picked him up. "Hello," she said. "Uh hi," I replied. "God this is awkward. Let's get straight to the point. Is the kid his or not?" Dakota looked at the girl. "No, I got a DNA test when he was born, he's Enzo's but he doesn't know that," she replied. I let out a sigh of relief but I didn't make it obvious. "I'm really sorry for what I did to you," I told her. "It's ok. Not going to lie, you didn't even cum," she whispered the last part. "So that kid is Enzo's?" I furrowed my eyebrows. "Yeah, after you were done with me, Enzo took me to his room and basically you know, and then he told me to play along that my baby was yours, but if you look, he's like Enzo," she told me. I looked at the kid and my eyes widened. "He looks exactly like Enzo, that's fucked up," I looked away. "Well thanks for clearing the air," Dakota broke the silence then pulled me away. "Wait, please don't tell Enzo about my son, I don't want him to take him away from me," she got worried. "No one will know," I smiled at her then Dakota and I left. "At least your not some dad to a random girl," Dakota laughed. "I'm glad that I'm not the kids dad. But I feel bad for him, he has Enzo for a dad," I cringed. "Now you only have one son but another baby on the way," Dakota shrugged. "Thanks for this Dak, I would have been to much of a pussy to do it on my own," I laughed a little. "You've been through a lot, it was the least I could do," she smiled at me. When we got home I went straight to Luna. "Where have you-," Luna started but I cut her off with a kiss. It wasn't like the other ones we had when I got back, it was forceful, I put all of my emotions into that one kiss. Luna's hands went to the back of my neck while mine went to her hips. "I love you so much," I pulled back a little then kissed her again. Luna moaned into my mouth then started to play with my hair. "I love you to," Luna said after a while. "Where did you two go?" Rose came in. I pulled away from Luna and saw rose looking between Dak and I. I sat Luna and rose down and told them everything. "But the kid isn't mine, he's Enzo's," I finished. "So if you slept with her, how are you not the dad?" Luna was confused. "She didn't get me like you do," I whispered into Luna's ear. "That makes sense now," Luna sighed. "Ok, at least the kid is safe and away from Enzo," rose stood up and walked out. "I'm sorry I did that, I just didn't want a girl getting hurt because of him," I faced Luna. "I don't care. As long as I'm the only one that can make you reach your climax I don't give a fuck," Luna smirked at me. "Your my only one," I smiled then kissed her again. "Get a room," Dakota cringed then left. "Nope, think we'll do it right here where everyone can see," Luna shouted to her. "No one go in the living room for a while," Dakotas voice filled the house. "I want you so bad," I groaned then hovered over luna. "This is the only time we are going to do it while I'm pregnant, future kids your going to have to wait nine months," Luna giggled. I picked her up so Luna had her legs wrapped around my waist and I walked to her room. "Where's Elijah?" I asked. "Out with dad and griffin. We have a couple hours," Luna smirked at me. "God, all you have to do is smirk at me, you make me so hard," I kissed her neck. When I opened the door, I kicked it closed with my foot then layed down with Luna.

Luna's POV

Damon layed me down on the bed and we undressed each other. "You have no idea how much I need you right now," Damon looked at me. "Take what you want," I giggled. Damon filled me and groaned. He held himself up by my face, his eyes rolled back in pleasure when he filled me. I wrapped my legs around his waist so he could have better access. Damon pulled out almost all the way making me whimper but then he thrusted in making me moan. He carried on pulling in and out while he kissed my neck. My nails dug into his skin; my back arched when I wanted to feel more of him. "Baby go faster," I gasped out. Damon didn't break the kiss from my neck but he obeyed and went quicker. As his pace got faster, his thrusts got harder. Damon got my soft spot which made me give out an orgasm. I felt him smirk while he kissed my neck which then went into a chuckle. "I hate you," I breathed out. "If that was the case then why are you still letting me on you?" He asked. "If that's how you want to be," I smiled to myself then rolled over so I was on top of Damon. I found his length and lowered myself then moved around. Damon's hands went to my hips moving me to his liking. "I'm almost there," Damon groaned. All of a sudden I felt him fill me but I didn't stop. "It's to soon baby," I told him. "Don't stop," Damon let his head fall back. I put my hands on his chest so I could keep my balance and go faster to please him. "Fuck," Damon moaned. "Do I make you feel good baby?" I gasped when I moved and he got my sweet spot again. "More than anyone else," Damon breathes out. "It better stay that way," I whispered in his ear. Just then Damon flipped me back on to the bed and took over. We went on for an hour until we stopped. "How the fuck do you do that to me?" Damon's breath fast. "It's one of my specialty's," I giggled. "Damn you make me tired," Damon yawned. "Go to sleep then baby," I told him. " I don't want to hurt you," he sighed. "It's only this one time, I'll be fine," I smiled. Damon closed his eyes and so did I. He pulled me close to him, it felt better when he was next to me. After a while Damon was tossing and turning so I gathered that he was going to start shouting any moment. Before he could I woke him up. "What happened?" Damon sat up. "Noting baby, you were tossing and turning and I thought you were going to start shouting so I woke you before you could," I explained. "Ok, I want more sleep," he rubbed his eyes then layed back down. I decided to get dressed and go get something to eat.