Chapter 105

Dakota's POV

In the morning I let willow use some of my clothes so we could go shopping. "You got it?" Luna looked at Emilio with a serious look on her face. "Yes i have it. I don't go anywhere without it. I even took it to school," he shrugged. "Ok, all three of you be safe. And come straight home when your finished," Luna pointed at us then we left. The shopping centre wasn't to far away from where we lived so we didn't need anyone to drive us. "I need to go get something quick I'll be back in a minute," Emilio looked at willow and I then left. "What's wrong with him?" I turned to willow. "Things got a little heated last night but I told Emilio that I wasn't ready and I think he's upset with me," willow sighed. "Wow, my little brother. I'm sure it's not because of what happened, he loves you and don't forget that," I told her. "I love him to and I want to give him what he wants but I'm just not ready," willow looked down. "Ok, if Emilio wanted to have sex with you he would have done it. He's strong enough to do that but he's not like that. He took your feelings into consideration and he's giving you time, people like Emilio are hard to come by, keep him for as long as you can," I put my hand on her shoulder. "What's troubling you so much anyway?" I asked her while looking through clothes. "I love Emilio so much, I'm glad that your mum and dad are letting me stay with you but I'm just scared that Emilio might lose interest in me then I have to sit back and watch him bring home other girls," willow joined in with me looking through clothes. "That boy won't be touching you," a man was behind us. Willow started crying so I figured it was her dad.

Emilio's POV

I walked away from Dakota and willow to get what I needed. My plan was to get willow a promise ring to show her how much I loved her. When I paid for it, I put it in my pocket then walked back to the girls. As soon as I saw a man looking at willow, I got my gun out and pointed it at his head. "You need to get away from them," I said sternly. "Your just a kid, you can't do anything to me," the man chuckled darkly. "Turn around, see what I can do," I told him. He slowly turned around to face me then put his hands up when he saw my gun. "Now, I need you to get away from my sister and girlfriend," I said to him again. "One of them girls are mine, I want her back," he glared at willow. "She's not going anywhere with you. Now leave her alone or the next time I see you I will put a bullet through your head," I threatened. All of a sudden, willow ran away with Dakota following her. "Stay away from her," I warned then went after the girls. Willow ran straight to the house not stopping and barging in. "Willow, stop let me explain," I tried to stop her. "Explain what Emilio. Your a 13 year old killer," willow had tears free falling down her cheeks. "I'm not a killer but I have shot someone before," I told her. "Don't lie to me Emilio," willow sobbed. "I promise I have never killed anyone," I went to grab her hand but she pulled away then ran to my bedroom and locked the door. "Willow open the door," I banged on it. "Leave me alone Emilio," she cried. "Please babe, I had to otherwise he would have hurt you again," I put my back to the door and slid down it. "I'm so sorry willow I didn't tell you but it's for my protection as well as yours and daks," I sighed. "Please just leave me alone," I heard her call out. "No willow, I can't leave you by yourself," I replied. With her dad, willow went through self harm and it scared me to let her be on her own. "Willow?" I called out to her when I heard my bathroom door shut. "Willow open the fucking door," I stood up and shouted. I could hear her quiet sobs so I turned to a different solution. I kicked the door down the burst into the bathroom. Willow had a blade in her hand and she had blood running down from her wrists. My eyes went wide when I saw her, I snatched the blade from her hand and pulled her close to me tightly. "I can't do it anymore," she sobbed into my chest. "I've got you, it'll be ok," I rocked her. We sat on the bathroom floor until my mum and Luna run in. "Oh my god," Luna's face went pale while my mum just stared. "Salvatore," my mum shouted. My dad came in and went straight to willow and I. He got the first aid kit out and cleaned up willows wrists. When my dad was done, they all left me and willow alone.