Chapter 26

Remi's POV

Brody and I haven't given up looking for rose. "How close are we to tracking her now?" Brody asked. "I don't know, I have spoken to the I.T group burg they haven't found anything. We just have to wait it out," i sighed. "It's been 19 months and we haven't heard anything," Brody stated. "I know. I miss her as much as you. It's a waiting game now, we need to get on with our lives until we hear any updates," I smiled. "What if we are looking to hard. Rose could be right under our noses and we are looking too hard to find her?" Brody asked. "I never thought of that, I'll get on it now," I told her. Brody had a point which I followed, I went to the I.T guys and told them to only focus on London and not go world wide. I had hope that I would be able to find rose. Brody and I had our fingers crossed.

Roses POV

Salvatore had been at my house for 2 months. The others still hadn't forgiven him but spoke to him. Luna had grown close to her dad again which I was pleased about. Salvatore was determined to get my trust back and not let it go again. It was Luna's 1st birthday and nick and Connie had planned a day out. I woke up to Salvatore talking softly to Luna. "Happy birthday baby girl, you one already you've got so big," he whispered. "Has it really been a year already?" I sat up and rubbed my eyes. "The last year has been so crazy it's flown by," Salvatore chuckled a little. "I know. I want to go back to the day she was born," I pouted. "Well you could have another if you want," Salvatore smirked. "Ok just because we share a bed again doesn't mean I want to have another baby yet," I giggled. "Thought you might say that," he picked up Luna. "I'm going to go make her some pancakes, I'll make you some as well, come down when your ready," Salvatore smiled and left. Did he really want another baby with me? I know I have forgiven him but do I trust him enough to give this one more go? All these questions filled my head and I had no idea how to stop them. It was also my birthday in a couple days, my 2nd birthday without Remi. I hoped he still thought about me, I wanted him to be here so badly, I want him to watch his niece grow up. I sighed and finally got out of bed to go down to the kitchen. "Happy birthday baby girl," I kissed Luna and sat down. "Breakfast for my little princess, and one for you rose," he placed the plate down and kissed my cheek. It caught me by surprise but I didn't mind. "Shit, I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to do that," Salvatore quickly backed away. "Don't worry about it, baby steps remember," I smiled at him reassuringly. Nick and Connie came down looking a little sad but happy at the same time. "Hey guys you ok, you look kind of happy and sad at the same time?" I asked. "Podemos hablar en español por un minuto?"- can we talk in Spanish for a minute. Nick asked. "Si que pasa?" -yes what's wrong, I furrowed my eyebrows. "Estoy embarazada," -I'm pregnant, Connie told me. "Seriamente?" -seriously, I squealed a little. "Si, la descubrimos esta mañana,"- yes, we found out this morning, nick exclaimed. "Quien sabe?"- who knows, I asked. "Solo nosotras tres,"- just us three, Connie said. "What's going on, Connie looks like she's seen a ghost?" Salvatore asked while feeding Luna. "Are you going to tell him?" I turned to nick and Connie. "Ok, your going to be an uncle," Connie faces him. Salvatore's face lit up and he practically ran up to them. He hugged and picked up Connie. "Congratulations both of you, you deserve it," Salvatore sounded really happy. He put Connie down and hugged nick. "I did not think you would react like this," Connie smiled. "Of course. Today's a good day, my little girl is officially one and my big sister is having a baby with one of my closest friends who wouldn't be happy?" Salvatore returned to carry on feeding Luna. The others heard Salvatore shouting so they got worried. Nick and Connie told them the news and the girls were excited just as much. "Right, is what are we doing today?" I asked. "I have booked a play area so Luna can run around as much as she likes," Connie told me. "Ok then let's go," I clapped my hands and everyone scattered off. We all got dressed and was ready to leave.

We got to the play area that Connie booked and it was amazing. Luna held Salvatore's hand and walked inside. As soon as she saw everything, she let go of Salvatore and ran away.

Everyone spent the whole day chasing and playing with Luna

Everyone spent the whole day chasing and playing with Luna. It was amazing to see them all interacting with one another. Luna finally got tired after 6 hours of running and playing. We all left and went back home. Luna passed out in her car seat along with Hugo, Ronnie, Bentley and griffin. Salvatore parked the car and we all walked inside. I went to lay Luna down and go sit in the living room. The others disappeared and it was just Salvatore and I. He pulled me into his lap so I had each leg by his waist. "It's been two months Rose, I want my family back. I'm struggling to give them space," Salvatore whispered. He put his face in my neck. There was shuffling behind me so I just about looked to see who was there. I saw the girls and guys stood there waiting for Salvatore to speak again. Nick lifted his hand to his lips to signal me to be quiet. "I fucked up real bad and I can't handle it. Today was so perfect, we had fun with Luna that it seemed like nothing was going on. I wish it could be like that every day. I want to go back to my home with my family. I want to take it all back, hurting you, letting Emma make me push you all away, most of all, let Emma hurt everyone. Now I know that I fucked up I want to take it all back. How do I get them to forgive me. I'm slowly going crazy because knowing they aren't there by my side is killing me. I wish they would let me apologise properly and accept it," Salvatore sighed and tightened his grip on me. "Salvatore," I said. "Yeah Rose?" He looked in my eyes. "Look by the door," I told him. He looked over my shoulder and sighed. I climbed off him and we both stood up. "Guys, I am so fucking sorry. I know sorry won't cut it but I'm hoping you guys can forgive me," he looked at each of them. They all smiled and pulled him into a group hug. Each of them told him they forgive him, Emma had messed him up. We were now a gang again. Today was a good day. I smiled to myself at the thought, my family is now back again.