Chapter 14

Salvatore and I had got closer since Emma had left. To me it seemed like he had forgotten about her completely. I woke up one morning and I realised I had to go baby shopping. "Salvatore wake up, we need to go baby shopping since we don't have anything," I nudged him. "Ok, let me have a shower," he sat up rubbing his eyes. I went downstairs and sat with nick. "How are you feeling today, Tesoro?" Nick asked. "Better, I need to go baby shopping to get clothes and bottles and other things," I told him. "You have really come a long way rose," nick smiled. "Let's hope what's going on here will stay that way," I held up crossed fingers. Nick and I watched tv until Salvatore came down. "You ready rose?" Salvatore asked. "Yeah," I got up and walked to the car. "We need to get bottles, clothes and pampers for her," I told him when he started driving. "You know what we need so you tell me what to pick out," he smiled at me.

We got to the shopping centre and went to a bunch of baby shops. I picked up bottles and formula since I didn't want to breastfeed, we got enough pampers to last us a long time. Clothes were so easy to pick out. A lot of them were so cute and I couldn't resist to pick them up. The others were just baby grows which were plain white. "What's up?" I asked Salvatore as he looked around bored out of his mind. "Nothing, I just never brought clothes for girls. But I'll tell you one thing, whatever she wants her daddy can buy for his little princess," he smiled at me. "This kids gonna be so spoiled, not only by you but nick. He's already told me that he has some of her birthday party's planned," I laughed. "Well until she tells me she doesn't want me to buy her things, she will have anything from her dad," Salvatore smirked. "I can't wait for her to come, your mums excited as well," I mentioned. "You told my mum?" He asked. "Yeah, when I found out we were going to have a girl I went to see her. She deserved to know. And I gave her a scan picture," I told him. "What about your family, do they know?" He furrowed his eyebrows at me questioningly. "No and they won't find out, they sold me and it was their choice to make it. I am no longer their concern so they don't need to know what happens in my life," I replied. We carried on shopping until I got tired and went home. "Can you help me put all her clothes in the chest of drawers in my room please?" I asked Salvatore as he carried all the stuff in the house with the others following. "Yeah sure, lets put the bags in Rose's room," Salvatore struggled with the bags.

Salvatore and I were sat in my room for a couple hours putting the clothes away and formula and bottle in the kitchen I had. "What is she gonna sleep in?" Salvatore asked. "I have a Moses basket for her until she's about 6 months old, then we will look at cots for her," I told him.

I had set everything up ready for the day Luna decides to come

I had set everything up ready for the day Luna decides to come. After a long day I finally flopped on my bed for a while. Salvatore had left to talk to nick about some things that were happening with the gang. After a while the girls came in and sat with me for a while. "So what's going on with you and Salvatore?" Lynn asked while wiggling her eyebrows at me. "I actually don't know, we aren't exactly back together. He is helping a lot with the baby though," I sighed. "When do we get to know the name?" Amber asked. "You guys have to wait until she's born to find out, only me and Salvatore know," I told them. "Aww come on," they all whined. "No, that's what we have decided," I laughed at them.

Remi's POV

Rose had been gone for five months. Brody and I were planning on getting her back. How exactly, I don't know but we will do it. "I wonder what she's up to now?" Brody asked me. "I don't know, I thought she would have called or something by now but I think she's just given up with us," I replied honestly. "Do you think she got with the guy that took her," she sighed. "Not sure. Maybe things turned out better for her, maybe she is happy with that guy and is starting a family, there's no telling," I told her. I hated the fact that I couldn't see my twin. It kind of annoyed me a little, my mum and dad won't even tell me where she was taken because she was no longer out concern. There was one thing I knew though, I wasn't going to give up finding my sister.

Salvatore's POV

I had spoken to nick about rose and what I was going to do. The due date was getting close really fast, a matter of fact I was really scared. I was 20 and Rose was 17. She had her whole life ahead of her but she chose to have my kid because she was so against having an abortion. "I don't blame her for not getting it done. But she's so young. Rose could have done so much more with her life than stay at home looking after a baby that I brang upon her," I sighed. "She a strong girl Salvatore. If she thought about her future then I think she would have thought about giving up the baby. But maybe she wanted this so she didn't feel alone when we all pushed her away," nick told me. "I know, what if she regrets this later on in life. She blames me because she could have gone back to school and got a degree, had huge plans for herself," I rubbed my hands on my face. "Then you can say you gave her a choice and she chose to have this baby. Knowing rose though, she will never regret the baby. The timing and age, yes maybe but this baby will either bring you two closer or she will pull you apart. Either way your in this for 18 years wether you like it or not," nick chuckled. "I know. I just don't want anything bad happening between us," I told him. "Yeah I know. What name have you settled on then?" Nick asked. "If I tell you, you can't tell the others and don't let rose know I've told you, she will kill me," I smiled. "Cross my heart. Your secret is safe with me," nick put his hand over his heart. "We have decided on Luna. Luna Rose Di'Angelo," i could feel my smile grow wider. "I love that, I can't wait to spoil her," nick rubbed his hands together. "WE shall spoil her, she deserves it, after what I've put her mum through I should at least make it up to Luna," I smiled.