Chapter 44

Roses POV

Luna had just told me she had feelings for Enzo. They have hated each other for many years but it makes sense now that they were teenagers. The door bell rang so I wen to see who it was and left Luna in the kitchen. "What can I do for you Enzo?" I asked. "Is Luna in? I really need to talk to her," he told me. "You sound a little desperate. What do you want from Luna?" I asked. "Mrs carter, I have a lot of respect for you and your family other than Luna, I don't mean to be rude but please let me speak to her," he told me. "Come on she's in the kitchen," I led him to the kitchen and he went in while I went to my room. Salvatore and nick had gone out so they wouldn't be back for a couple hours.

Luna's POV

"What do you want Enzo?" I asked as he walked into the kitchen. "Can we go somewhere to talk," he sounded nervous. I nodded my head and walked out to the swing in the garden. "What do you want?" I questioned him while we sat down. "I'm really sorry about today. I shouldn't have hit you and I shouldn't have crossed any boundaries," he replied. "I don't know what to say, I really don't," I told him. "I like you Luna, I have no way else to tell you this other than to come clean. I like you Luna, hell I love you. I love your bitchy side, I love your protective side and I love your soft caring side. I love everything about you. I don't care if you don't feel the same, I just needed to tell you that," Enzo exploded. "Enzo-," I started. "I know what your going to say I just had to let you know how I felt," Enzo told me. "I feel the same way," I whispered. "What did you say?" He asked unsure if he heard me correctly. "I said I feel the same way. I fucking love you Enzo archer," I shouted out. Before I could breath, Enzo crashed his lips into mine. He pulled me on to him so I was straddling his waist. "Luna- oh my god," I heard my mum. She ran back inside but then threw something at me. "What the fuck is that?" I whispered. Enzo pulled a strip of condoms from behind me. "Your mum really doesn't care what you do as long as your safe," Enzo stated. "Yeah, she had me at 17 and she wants me to be careful and live my life before I settle down," I smiled. "My mum and dad had me when they were 17," Enzo said. "I don't think you want to be a dad at 16 though," I shook my head. "As long as it's with you," he kissed me again. "Just wait 2 years or something like that," I told him. "I can wait," his kiss was getting faster and rougher. All of a sudden Enzo stood up and started walking to my room. I gave him directions on where to go and he finally found it. He layed my down on my bed and took off his shirt. "Before we do anything I need to make sure you in this for the long run not just to prove a point to your mates. If I'm just another conquest leave now," I told him. "You will never be one of my conquests," he told me and kissed me again. I slowly started taking off my own clothes and he took of his jeans and shoes. Soon we were completely naked and Enzo climbed on top of me. "You have no idea how badly I've wanted to do this Luna," Enzo whispered in my ear. "I've been waiting two months for you to make a move," I told him. "I've been waiting a year to make a move on you, I haven't seen any other girls. I've had my eye on only you," Enzo told me. Just then he entered me. He didn't move for a moment. "This is your first time?" He asked. I nodded then hid my face in his arm. Enzo gave me some time to adjust. "Is it ok to start?" He asked me. "Yeah," I replied. Just then Enzo pulled his hips back but then pushed back in. "I'll be gentle I promise," he whispered. It hurt at first but then the pain slowly turned into pleasure. Enzo started kissing my neck as his hips circled into me. I wrapped my legs around his waist so he could have better access. "You alright," he asked. "Yeah, what about you?" I smiled. "I'm not the one losing my virginity right now am I," Enzo laughed. After a while Enzo got a bit faster but would ask me for permission before he did. After a couple hours, Enzo fell down beside me and took the condom off. "How do you feel?" He asked pulling me close to him. "How did we go from hitting each other to you taking my v-card?" I giggled. "You changed the way I saw you," he told me. "So what are we, friends with benefits or something?" I asked. "I wasn't thinking like that. Will you be my girlfriend Luna?" Enzo turned to me. "Yes," I smiled. He put his lips to mine once again. I would say this was one of the best days of my life.

Roses POV

When I walked out to the garden I saw Luna and Enzo sat on the swing. Enzo has Luna on his lap and he was kissing her very passionately. I ran back inside to my room to get a strip of condoms. Don't blame me for wanting my baby girl to be protected. I threw them and it hit Luna on the back. "Your mum really doesn't care as long as your protected does she?" I heard Enzo laugh slightly. My little girl was finally going to be de-flowered as you can say, I just didn't want her to have a baby at a young age. I went back to my room to let them have their alone time. It was kind of weird that I knew what they were doing but I remember when I was like that with Salvatore when I was a teenager. Soon it was time to got pick up the twins, Emilio and Cole from school, I was kind of glad that I could leave the house and let Luna have time with Enzo. I knew that they loved each other from a young age, so it was kind of better for me to let them do what they wanted to do.