Chapter 50

Damon's POV

I woke up at the time rose had told me to. To fit in at the school I went out last night to get shirts and school trousers. When I got dressed and brushed my teeth I went to the kitchen. "Morning rose," I said when I saw her. "Morning Damon. Remember, low profile and keep your gun away. Take it just in case but it needs to be out of sight. Other than that, keep a safe distance from Luna," Rose reminded me. "Yep, gun away and low profile. I can do that," I told her. "Good, the head teacher wants to talk to you before lessons start so you better be off now. I'll leave the front door unlocked incase I'm not back from picking the younger ones up," rose smiled and then I left. Rose gave me the address so I took my car instead of walking. When I arrived at the school I parked up and got looks from everyone as I walked to the office. "He's so hot," one girl whispered as I walked past. "He must be on steroids, no one can have that much natural muscle," one boy commented. I just smirked and walked away. The only one I knew here was Lexi and Henry as Rose introduced me to them so when I got to school they weren't far behind. "Damon, if you need anything just ask me or Henry," Lexi ran up to me. Henry was at the other end of the corridor and lifted his hand when I looked. I politely put my hand up to show respect for my boss' son even if he was younger than me. "Thanks Lexi," I smiled and went to the head teachers office. I knocked on the door and someone shouted come in from the other side. "Damon I assume," a middle aged man looked at me from the other side of the desk. "Yes, I'm here to, well I guess you know already," I told him. "Yes. Mrs Carter wants you here to look out for Luna. And by your accent I take it your not from England," the man stated. "Si, born and raised in Spain, I moved here one year ago," I replied. "Your English is very good, its a good job Luna takes Spanish for one of her GCSE options," the man laughed a little. "Do I have to take those?" I asked. "Yes, you will study in the lessons and take the tests with the other students but you won't be graded since this is just an act," he reassured me. "Ok, here's your time table, all the same as luna's," he handed me a sheet of paper and I went to walk out. "One more thing, I will need to keep hold of any weapons you have on you, it's for the safety of my other students," the man stated. I pulled out my gun and a knife that was underneath my trouser leg. "That's it," I placed them on the table. "Ok, first lesson begins in five minutes, have a good first day," he smiled at me. I thanked him and left. Good job I still had my back up knife on me. The bell went and people piled into class rooms. The first lesson was history so I took my time. When I opened the door all eyes came on me. "Hello, how can I help," the teacher asked. "Hi, I'm Damon Gómez, this is my first day," I smiled at her. "Yes, mr peters sent all the teachers an email, take a seat next to Luna and I'll get you a book to do your work in," the teacher told me. I strolled over to where Luna was sat and took the seat. "Is that a man or a machine?" One girl whispered a bit to loudly. "I assure you I'm a man," I looked over to a brunette. "Ok, today it's World War Two, pearl harbour attack. What county bombed it?" The teacher asked. "It was japan. They bombed Pearl harbour and it's that event that brings America into the war," I called out as everyone stayed silent. "Correct mr Gómez. Where did you learn history?" She faced me. "I learnt everything back in Spain miss," I told her. "Perfect. Maybe you can teach the class some Spanish history one day," she stated and carried on with the lesson. 'How's Luna?' Lexi messaged me. 'Very quiet, there's a guy behind me that keeps on glaring at me for some reason,' I messaged back. 'That's Enzo, Luna's boyfriend. Are you sat next to her?' She asked. 'Yeah,' I replied. "Mr Gómez phone away please," the teacher pointed at me. The whole class fell silent. "Sorry miss, just messaging my boss," I told her. "Ok, just try and get it over quickly," she sighed. "I assume you know who i work for then?" I asked. "Yes, and I can't afford to be caught up in that," she said and went back to teaching. 'Just tell him to back off, he won't want to mess with Henry again,' Lexi told me. 'Did they have a fight or something?' I asked. 'Yeah, Henry beat the crap out of Enzo,' Lexi explained. 'Ok, I'll talk to you a break,' I messaged and put my phone away. "Hey, back off glaring at me, I don't want to have to do something to that precious little face of yours," I whispered to that kid Lexi told me who was Enzo. "Do you know who I am?" He leaned forward to try and scare me. I rolled my eyes at his movement which seemed to piss him off. "Yes, your a baby back bitch. Now stop looking at me before I cut your eyes out," I told him and turned around again. "What the hell is your problem threatening my boyfriend like that?" Luna finally spoke up. "He was looking at me so I put him in his place," I replied. "Do you know who I am?" She asked. "Yes, your Luna Di'Angelo, now please I'm trying to learn," I turned away from her and moved seats. There was a spare one by a blonde which I took. The teacher didn't say anything to me and just carried on with the lesson.