Chapter 110

10 years later
Luna's POV

"Happy birthday Luna Rose," Damon whispered in my ear. "31 years old. Damn it's weird," I opened my eyes and stretched. "Come on, lets go wake up the boys," Damon got up and so did I. Yes boys. Damon and I only had boys. There was Elijah, Theo and Javier, Ryan, Adrian and Corey. 6 boys and no girls. After Corey, Damon and I decided on no more kids, 6 was enough. "Elijah, Theo, javi, Ryan, Adrian, Corey wake up. You've got to get ready for school," I shouted. All my sons ran into the living room when I let myself fall on the sofa. Elijah was now 14, Theo and javi 10, Ryan 9, Adrian 7 and Corey 4. "Happy birthday mum," Elijah ran in and back out. "What's his problem?" Emilio walked in with willow. "Happy birthday Luna," willow smiled. "Thanks. Where's Rebekah?" I asked. Rebekah is Emilio's and willows little girl, 4 years old the same age as Corey. "She's not feeling well so she's not going to school," willow sat next to me. "Remind me why we had our first so young?" Willow turned to Emilio. "You wanted her. I just let it happen," he shrugged. Emilio had taken over dads gang 5 years ago and he was doing a great job. Henry and Lexi moved into a place of their own and had mikey, max and Lola. Hunter moved out with his girlfriend and had trixie and Emily. Dakota stayed at the house as she is partnered with Emilio taking over the gang. Jaques and Cole are only teenagers so they stayed home and joined the gang. "Do I have to go today," Javier stumbled into the living room. "Yes javi," I sighed. "But Rebekah isn't going," he whined. "Because Rebekah was sick last night and she's 4 years old. Don't test your mother today javi," Emilio told him while cleaning his gun. "Yes uncle Emilio," javi gulped then ran out. "He's scared of you," I rolled my eyes. "What?" Emilio looked at me innocently. "Don't test your mother today," Damon mimicked. "Yeah he's scared of you," Damon added. "Uncle Emilio isn't as scary as he seems. Isn't that right," Elijah walked in and ruffled his hair. "Watch it Elijah,he's got a gun," Damon aches scared. "I'm quacking in my boots," Elijah acted the same as Damon. "You two are so much like each other," my dad walked in. "How?" Elijah looked at him. "You both like to wind up Emilio," he shook his head. "It's all a joke grandpa, you know uncle Emilio's a big softie, especially when it come to little Rebekah," Elijah pouted. "Wait until you have a daughter if your own, then you can tell me who's a softie," Emilio chuckled. "I'm not having girls, I'm having all boys like mum and dad," Elijah smiled. "You won't be having any kids if you don't go get ready for school," I looked at Elijah. "Yes mum," Elijah sighed then left. "Ryan, Adrian are you guys awake?" I shouted. "Yeah ma," I got two responses. "Mummy my tummy hurts," Corey walked in. "What's wrong babe," I bent down to his level. "My tummy hurts," he replied. I could see him trying to hide a smile for when I tell him he can go back to bed. "I'm sorry Corey but I can't let you stay home," I leaned back. "Please mummy, I don't feel good," he rubbed his belly. "Ok, go back to bed then," I told him. When he ran up the stairs I could hear him. "My mum said I could stay home Rebekah," Corey whispered yelled. "He's like you when your were little," my dad laughed. "I know he is," I sighed. "Well, I'm off to do a deal, I'll be back soon," Emilio stood up and put his gun in the waist band of his jeans. "Come back to me," willow stood up. "I alway do," he smirked. They kissed each other then left. "You know what to do," I turned to Damon. "Yes ma'am," Damon got up and followed Emilio. Willow would always get worried when Emilio went on deals so every time I would send Damon to watch over him. "He'll be ok willow," I reassured her. "I know it's just the thought of what if, you know. I just don't want Rebekah growing up without a dad," she sighed. "I get the feeling," I told her. Soon after my boys were ready to leave. "Bye mum," Elijah, Theo, Javier, Ryan and Adrian left. I trusted them all to walk to school and back on their own. It wasn't that far so if they needed to run for some reason they didn't have to run far. Once everyone left I slumped on the sofa again. "What's wrong Luna?" My dad looked at me. "I'm old," I replied. "Not as old as me and your mum, you still have a long time left," my dad chuckled. Mums only 48 and your only 51. Your not that old," I laughed. "So if I'm not old how are you old?" My dad questioned me. "Touché," was all I could say. "Happy birthday Luna," Bentley, Ronnie, Griffin, Hugo, Jess, Violet, Amber and Lynn came into. "Thanks guys," I smiled. "Only feels like 31 years ago your mum and dad brang you home," Griffin laughed. "Haha very funny," I rolled my eyes. "I take it Emilio's gone for a deal?" Hugo looked at willow. "Yeah, he will be back in a couple hours," she replied. "Can we all just relax and not think about anything?" I layed down on the sofa. "If I'm relaxing I'm going for a bath," Jess stood up then left. All the girls followed behind her. "Girls," Bentley shook his head. "Hey," me and willow pouted. "Not you two, just them four," Bentley told us. I glared at him then calmed down.

After 7 hours, all of my kids came through the door in a hurry. "What's going on?" I asked. "Uncle Emilio got shot," Elijah held the door open. All of a sudden Damon and Emilio came through the door. "What the fuck went wrong?" Dakota came down. "Bastards shot me," Emilio breathed out. "Let me guess... you killed them?" Dakota crossed her arms. "No one shoots me and gets away with it," a smirk came across his face. "Your a psycho Emilio," I say. "Yes I am big sister," he laughs. I roll my eyes then go back into the living room with Dakota following me. "Why did dad pass the gang on to him?" She fell to the sofa at the same time as me. "Because he's the only one out of mum and dads kids who actually has the balls to kill someone," I told her. "Where's mum anyway?" I asked. "She's been with Corey and beks all day," Dakota replied. "Ok," I got back up and walked to Rebekah's room where I knew Corey would be. The door was shut so I burst in and scared them. My mum and the kids screamed. "Got you," I laughed. "Luna Rose, you scared the shit out of me," my mum whispered the swear word. "They've heard it all from me and Damon. Especially Emilio and willow so don't bother whispering around them," I told her. "My kids turned out to be swearing from the minute they could talk. That's not happening with my grand babies," my mum stood her ground. "It was mainly Emilio that swore a lot and he still does. Rebekah is going to be just like him," I sat down. "Auntie Luna, grandma helped us paint," Rebekah smiled at me. "I can tell. It smells really strong of paint in here," I crinkled my nose for a second. "Damn what's that smell," Emilio grunted when he walked in. "Daddy," Rebekah shouted and ran up to him. "Hey tesoro, how you feeling?" Emilio picked her up. "Does it not hurt?" I looked at him. "Not when you get it done at least four times a year no. After a while you get used to it," he replied. "Grandma helped me and Corey paint," she gave him the biggest smile. "That's what I can smell," Emilio crinkled his nose. "Maybe you two should have been my twins," my mum joked. Emilio and I gave her a glare if 'I'd rather kill myself than be their twin.' "Ok I'm sorry, you just do," my mum got up and ran. "You ready to chase grandma?" Emilio and I turned to Rebekah and Corey. They both nodded and all four of us chased her around the house. In the end we gave up as my mum got to my dad. "Now now children, you know not to chase your mother," my dad pointed his finger at me and Emilio. "Shouldn't have said we should have been her twins," Emilio groaned. "Not gong to lie though, you do act like each other," my dad shrugged. "You really do," Damon and willow shrugged. "Screw you," we said to them. They both laughed as we said it at the same time. "Stop doing that," Emilio and I looked at each other and said it at the same time. "Seriously stop now," we both whined. "Shut the fuck up," we both told each other. In the end we both groaned then sat down. "Mummy and uncle Emilio talked at the same time," Corey laughed. "Yes they did," my mum laughed as well.

Roses POV

I looked after Rebekah and Corey as they said they didn't feel well. Emilio went for the deal but came back shot... again. Some how that kid of mine always found a way to get himself hurt. After I heard all my grandsons barge in the house, I knew Emilio got shot again. After a while Luna came up to check on Corey. Soon, Emilio came in and picked up Rebekah but it didn't seem to hurt him. Well that's what he gets for getting shot 4 times a year. I told Luna and Emilio that they should have been my twins and they didn't like I so I ran out of the room down to Salvatore. "What's going on?" He asked. "Luna and Emilio are chasing me," I breathed out. They both walked in and we had a laugh. After a couple hours I ordered some food for the whole family. "Dinner," Emilio shouted and all the kids came running in. I knew Javier was a little scared of Emilio so he stayed on the good side of him. Elijah in the other hand, likes to piss off his uncle which caused him to get a punch in the face but then Luna hits Emilio which I quite funny to watch while training. All the food was layed out and I sat down. I looked around the table to see everyone talking and smiling to one another. I had my family, Salvatore, Nick, Hugo, Bentley, Ronnie, Griffin, Connie, Lynn, Violet, Jess, Amber, Luna, Henry, Hunter, Dakota, Emilio, Jaques, Cole, Lexi, Damon, willow, Anthony, milo, Sadie, Elijah, Theo, Javier, Ryan, Adrian, Corey, Rebekah, mikey, max, Lola, trixie and Emily. I had one big family. All the events that happened along the way, all the love and losses I had over the years. All because I became a gang leaders girl.

A/N

I have finished this book. As it was my first one I don't know how good you think it was or if it was up to your standards. All of the pictures I used were not mine. Thank you for reading Gang Leaders Girl x