Chapter 95

Salvatore's POV

When we were all finished eating out, we went home to tell the kids that they will be pulled out of school until Damon gets better. "Hunter, Dak, Emilio, Jaques, Cole come here please," rose shouted for them. The gang was already sat in the living room with Luna, Damon, Henry and Lexi. Luna and Damon were whispering to each other but stopped when the kids came in. "What's up?" Emilio strolled in with the twins and younger two following. "Me and your mum are pulling you all out of school for a while," I told them. "Dak and I are in year 9, we're supposed to be getting ready for our GCSEs that's supposed to get us through life," Hunter exclaimed. "You will be given work to do here. Think of it as home schooled but getting work from an actual school," Luna shrugged. "But you don't go to school, you work," Dakota made a point. "Not when I'm 7 months pregnant, I'll have to go on maternity leave then go back," Luna told her. "What about my SATs?" Cole joined in with hunter and dakota. "How will I get into secondary school without them?" Cole asked. "How are you two so chilled about this?" The three turned to Emilio and Jaques. "I'm in year 7 so I'm not really being affected by anything," Jaques stood up and sat on a chair. "What about you?" Hunter pointed at Emilio. "I hate school so this is a win for me," he laughed. "I hated school, I would skip it and that's partly why I ended up in the gang life," Damon told him. "I already am in the gang life, have been since I was born," Emilio shrugged. "Either way I don't care if I don't go to school it's shit in that place anyway," he added. "What about us three?" Dakota, hunter and Cole turned to rose and I. "We will get you work to do so you don't fall behind. It won't last long. It's only because Damon is going to start sleeping on the sofa so his shouting will be louder and you will be to tired to go to school," I told them.

Roses POV

Salvatore and I had told the kids that they would be pulled out of school. Emilio and Jaques being my most chilled kids didn't mind as much but the twins and Cole were a different story. "Que pasa?"- what's wrong? Emilio asked Damon. "Con mi problema desueno en este momento, he estado golpeando a luna por accidente,"- with my sleeping problem at the moment, I've been hitting Luna by accident. Damon looked at Emilio. "Que mala?"- how bad. Emilio asked. Luna and Damon didn't answer, they just looked at the floor. "Que mala?" Emilio's voice got louder and angry as he stood up. "Ella tiene moretones cubriendo sus espinillas,"- she's got bruises covering her shins. Damon looked back at Emilio with sad eyes. Gasps were heard from nick and Connie that could understand as well. "What are they saying?" Salvatore leaned to whisper in my ear. "Shh," I furrowed my eyebrows at him. "Es por lo que te hizo Enzo?"- is this because of what Enzo did to you? Emilio looked really angry that his sister was getting hurt. "Si, voy a vir a un consejero para tratar de mejorar antes que llegue el Bebe,"- yes, I'm going to go to a counsellor to try and get better before the baby comes. Damon told Emilio. "Porque Enzo tiene la clupa esta vez, te dejare ir. pero Si lastimas a Luna a propisto no dudare en golpearte el culo,"- because Enzo is to blame this time I'll let you off. But if you hurt Luna on purpose, I won't hesitate to beat your ass. Emilio threatened Damon. "Nunca lastimare a luna asi nunca. Ademas te he visto contra papa y no creo que quiera pelear contigo pronto,"- I will never hurt Luna like that ever. Besides I've seen you against your dad and I don't want to fight you anytime soon. Damon chuckled. "El es muy fuerte no es el,"- he is very strong isn't he. Nick laughed with Connie. "Gracies tio nick, al menos alguien aprecia mi fuerza,"- thanks uncle nick, at least someone appreciates my strength. Emilio glared at Salvatore. "What?" Salvatore looked at Emilio innocently. Before I could tell Salvatore, Emilio jumped in. "Nada (nothing). You best keep your end of the deal," Emilio turned back to Damon. "I always keep my word," Damon told him. "Good. I'll be in my room while you guys talk more about a shit hole that Dak and hunter want to get back to," Emilio walked out of the room. "Language Emilio," Salvatore called after him. "I know two, which one do you want me to get rid of?" Emilio turned back to look at Salvatore. "Smart ass," he muttered. "Garcia's papa,"- thank you dad. Then Emilio went up the stairs to his room. "So much for him being our good child," Salvatore sighed. "He's your son not mine," I laughed. "So what's going on with school?" Hunter asked. "Because Damon will be sleeping in the living room, we need to pull you out of school. You will be sent work to do but like Luna said, it will be like home schooling," I told them. "Ok," they all sighed.