Chapter 36

9 months later

Salvatore's POV

Rose had went shopping with Connie and the girls. I was looking after Luna and Henry until rose called me. "Hey baby what's wrong?" I asked. "You need to get to the hospital ASAP. I'm pretty sure my water just broke," she was breathing heavily. "Yep, on my way," I told her. She hung up and I shot up. "Nick, roses water broke, I need you to keep an eye on Luna and Henry," I shouted up to him. "Go, I'll watch them," nick shouted back. As soon as he finished I ran out of the house. I got to the hospital and a doctor lead me to roses maternity room where she would have the twins.

Roses POV

Connie woke me up saying she wanted to go baby shopping with me and the girls. "Let's go to toys r us," amazed mentioned. "Let's move," I giggled. "Ahh," I winced. "You ok rose?" Lynn asked. "Yeah, Braxton hicks, I'll be fine, let's go," I told her. We all left the house and went to toys r us. The girls all walked really fast to the baby section, because I was so big with the twins, I waddled. "Come on slow coach," Jessica smiled. "I'd like to see you pregnant with twins," I fired back. "I'm good thanks," she said. "Don't tell me to hurry up then," I snapped. "Sorry, hormones," I quickly told her. "It's ok, I understand," Jess hugged me. That's when u felt it. "Oh shit," I exclaimed. "What? Did I hurt the babies?" Jess quickly asked. "No, I think my water bro- ahhh," my first contraction hit. "Ok let's get you to the hospital, call Salvatore," Connie tried to get me to the car as quick as possible. When she sat me down I called Salvatore. "Hey baby what's wrong?" He asked. "You need to get to the hospital ASAP. I'm pretty sure my water just broke," I told him breathing heavily. "Yep on my way," he replied and then I hung up. "You remember the drill rose, breath. In and out," Connie tried to help me with my breathing while she drive to the hospital. When we got there mark had taken me to a maternity room and gave me some medicine to help with the pain. Mark had helped me with all my scans and my pregnancy classes. Salvatore and I didn't want to know the genders when mark gave up the option because we wanted to wait until they were here. "Hey baby how you feeling?" Salvatore cape in the room. "I'm good, just a little tired," I smiled at him. "Where's the girls?" Salvatore looked around the room. "They went to get something to eat as they knew you were coming so I let them go," I explained.

7 hours after I got to the hospital my midwife came in to see how many centimetres dilated I was. "Ok rose, your 10cm dilated, you should feel a contraction in-," she began but I cut her off. "Ahhh," I winced. Salvatore gave me his hand and the midwife told me to push. A couple minutes later there was a healthy baby boy in Salvatore's arms. Another shooting pain came and I had to push again. "3...2...1... push," the midwife told me. "I am pushing, what else do you want me to do," I shouted. "Ok, squeeze," she said. My screams filled the room until a baby cry replaced it. "Congratulations mum and dad, you have one boy and one girl," my midwife cut the umbilical cord and wrapped the baby girl up and passed her to me. Salvatore still had the baby boy, he bent down to kiss me and look at our new baby girl. Like Luna and Henry, Salvatore had tears in his eyes, I wasn't one to judge because I was the exact same. "What names have you chosen?" The midwife asked. "For the boy, we have chosen hunter James and for the girl, Dakota may," I smiled. "Are they having carter as their names?" My midwife asked as she delivered Luna and Henry. "No they might want to be known as carter but we're keeping the all the kids as Di'Angelo," I told her. Once she had the names down she went to clean the twins and weigh them. Hunter came in at 7'5 oz and Dakota was 6oz exact. After the midwife gave the twins back she went to do everything she needed to do for them. Mark gave us the ok to have the guys come in and see the twins with Luna and Henry.

"Mummy daddy," they both yelled when nick and Connie walked in with them. "Shh, the babies are sleeping," Salvatore told them. They quickly apologised but asked to see them. "They're so cute mummy," Luna awed at them. "Henry just looked like he was mesmerised by the pair. "What's the names?" Nick asked. "Hunter and Dakota," I smiled. Connie gave me a hug and let Anthony see his cousins.

After everyone had come and gone, nick and Connie took Luna and Henry home as me and Salvatore had to stay the night

After everyone had come and gone, nick and Connie took Luna and Henry home as me and Salvatore had to stay the night. "I'm so tired," I yawned. "Go to sleep baby, I've got the twins, they will be alright," he reassured me. "I know, you've got so good since Luna," I teased. "I am super dad," I laughed at his comment. I layed down and went to sleep feeling good. Now I had a family of 6 and everything was great.