Chapter 64

Damon's POV

Rose came out of luna's room and told me I could go in. I ran straight at Luna and engulfed her in a hug. "I'm so sorry," I hugged her tight. "What for?" She asked. "Because I couldn't stop him before he started touching your body," I pulled her to face me. "You were here before he could do more. I'm very grateful for that," Luna gave me a watery smile. "I'm sorry for pushing you away," she added. "You don't need to apologise for anything," I pulled her back in for a hug. "Are you ok?" She pulled back to face me. "I'm fine. What about you?" I smiled at her. "I feel dirty. I need a shower to get this feeling off me," Luna replied and walked to the bathroom. "I can help you with that," I grabbed her wrist and pulled her into my chest. "Only if you want," she smirked at me. "Don't smirk at me or we won't leave this room," I could feel my member rising making my jeans tight. Luna smiled at me then walked over to her door and locked it again. All of a sudden Luna ran and jumped on me wrapping her legs around my waist. "Do you not want sleep or a shower?" I asked one arm around her back and the other under her legs. "I want you, all of you," she smirked again. "Say no more," I kissed her and layed her down in the bed. We started undressing each other and before we knew it we were sleeping together again. I entered her which I earned a moan from. "Do you like that?" I dipped my head closer to hers. "Only if it's with you and no one else," Luna giggled. I pulled out almost all the way and thrusted into her again. "Fuck," she moaned. "You make me feel so good," she wrapped her legs around my waist for me to get better access. "Tell me what you want," I started to kiss her neck. "Faster. Go faster," Luna groaned. I did as she asked and went faster but not fast enough to hurt her. "How the fuck do you do this to me?" She gasped. "It's another one of my gifts," I chuckled. "How did you get me to fall for you after one night together, just taking I might add," my hips still circling going in and out making Luna gasp for air. "It's one of my gifts," she mimicked me and laughed. "I love you," I blurted out. "Shit sorry, didn't me-," Luna cut me off by kissing me. "I love you to," she smiled at me when she pulled back.

Luna's POV

Damon was giving me so much pleasure but I wanted more of him. "Harder," I whispered in his ear. "Just tell me what you want and need, I'll give it to you," he kissed my neck. "Faster and harder," I let my head fall back as Damon got quicker and more hard. "Fuck," I moaned. Damon kept on kissing my neck as he thrusted into me harder and faster like I wanted him to do. "I don't want to hurt you," Damon sighed and slowed down. "Your making me want you to do things to me, just please do it again," I told him. Damon did as I asked making me moan really loud. Luckily no one heard as they would have come up. We went on for at lest two hours before Damon fell down next to me. "What the fuck do you do to me?" He pulled a blanket over us and pulled me closer to him. "I'm a witch and your under my spell," I giggled. "Don't let me go from it," Damon smirked and kissed me. "Luna," he layed back down. "What's up?" I replied. "Would you, would you be my girlfriend?" Damon asked. "I would love to," I smiled. Damon kissed me again with more lust and passion. He rolled back on top of me and well you can guess what happened.

Later on we went downstairs to see my mum had went and picked up the others. "Nice if you go join us," Lexi and Henry started laughing. "So what did you two get up to?" My mum asked. "We just talked for a bit then I took nap for a while," I replied. "Sure, talked and took a nap," Henry and Lexi started laughing harder. "So if we weren't talking what were we doing?" I stated. Damon sat down and laughed a little with Lexi and Henry. "Oh we know what you two did," Lexi managed to breath out and the adults started laughing. "Screw you guys," I blushed and tried to walk away. Damon got hold of my wrist and pulled me so I fell on to his lap. All of a sudden he kissed me in front of everyone. The room filled with cheers and whistles while Cole, Sadie and milo looked away. Damon pulled away and hugged me close to him. "Might as well let everyone know," he whispered in my ear. "Might as well," I giggled. "Mum, dad, me and Damon have something to tell you," i looked between them. "What's up?" My dad asked. "Me and Damon are together," I looked down a little embarrassed. The room was silent until my dad broke it. "At least I know your with a good guy, not someone that will hurt you," he smiled at me. "Congratulations," everyone erupted. They all hugged us. "About time. The tension between you guys was so unnerving," Lexi hugged me. "Tell me about it," Damon chuckled. "So what's it like getting back in the saddle," Jess wiggled her eyebrows at me. "I'm off," my dad got up and walked away with all the boys following including Henry, Emilio, Anthony, Hunter, Jaques, milo and Cole. "Boys," Lexi rolled her eyes. "So what's it like?" Amber asked me. "We can still hear," the guys all shouted as they were on the stairs. "Hurry the fuck up then," my mum yelled. "Yes rose," the adults called back and they all carried on walking up the stairs. "Dak can you take Sadie upstairs and play please?" Aunt connie asked. "Yeah sure," Dakota took Sadie and went upstairs. All the girls looked at me for an answer to their question. "Well, it was good," I told them. "Just good," Damon pulled me closer to him and kissed my neck. "The best," I smirked at him. "You keep smirking at me I'm gonna have to take you for round 5," damon moved me so I was straddling him. "You wanna go?" I questioned him. "You know I do," he winked at me. "Guys come on," I heard my mum. "Now you know how I feel when you and dad would do this in front of us kids," I poked my tongue out at her. "So what do you mean round 5?" Jess asked. "What do you think it means Jess," Lynn nudged Jess. "In the space of how long?" Violet looked at us. Damon and I looked at each other then turned back to them. "Long story short, I couldn't sleep so I went into Damon's room and one things lead to another and we did it twice, early this morning," I gulped since I didn't know what their reaction would be. "And?" Connie wanted me to carry on. "Well twice again when mum left my room," I hid my face in Damon's neck and his arms wrapped around my waist. "How the fuck is a 17 and 16 year old getting more than me?" Amber whined. "Because Luna can't keep her legs closed like her mum and Henry has Lexi," Connie laughed. "I can keep my legs closed," me and my mum said at the same time. "It's Salvatore who can't keep it in his pants," my mum pouted. "Same with Damon, ain't that right babe," I faced him. "Only for you," Damon smirked and kissed me. "Awww," I heard from all the girls. I put my middle finger up at them not breaking the kiss from Damon. "You two make me wanna throw up," Lexi made a gagging noise. "You and Henry want to make me throw up but I don't moan about it when he kisses you," I fired back at Lexi. "Touché," she lifted her hands by her face in surrender. "I love you," Damon whispered in my ear. "I love you to," I whispered back.