Chapter 9

It started getting darker as we went drove home. Salvatore told me he had a doctor go down and see Emma, we had to wait for results to see if I caused a lot of damage to her. To be honest I didn't hit her that hard so she should be fine. When we got home I decided to go get in the shower to relax a bit. I walked up to Salvatore's room because he told me we would be sharing again. It didn't bother me since I missed it a little... ok a lot, I missed sharing a bed with him. I got my towel and some clothes and headed towards the bathroom. Some time later I heard Salvatore come into the bed room. The bathroom door opened, as I was about to say something Salvatore came in the shower with me. "What are you doing?" I asked him. "Enjoying a night with the one I love," he smiled at me. He pulled me against his chest and placed a kiss on my lips. His chest covered in tattoos and I looked over them. A few moments later he pulled back then stared at me. "What's that look for?" I smiled at him. "I get to see every bit of you, and there's nothing wrong with it," he smirked and crashed his lips to mine. Salvatore picked me up and my legs went around his waist. One of his hands were around my back and the other was by my thighs while my hands went around his neck. He carried me out of the bathroom and layed me down on the bed without breaking our kiss. He slowly made his way to my neck then down my body. Let's just say, it was one of the best nights I had ever had.

I woke up the next morning with Salvatore staring at me. "Why do you always stare at me?" I questioned him. "Because I get to wake up next to where some men wish they could be, then I get to rub it in their faces that you are mine," he gloated. "Really, didn't know I was that stunning," I giggled at his response. "If any man said that you weren't he would be lying and I would have a bullet put in between his eyes," Salvatore smirked devilishly at me. "God, what the time anyway?" I asked. "Almost 11am why?" He told me. "Nick wanted to take me to the shooting range for a bit, then he wanted to go out for lunch, I have to get up," I replied. "Do you have to go, can't you stay in bed with me all day?" Salvatore moaned. "As much as I would like that I can't, I have to get ready," I smiled at him. I got dressed and put my makeup on and brushed my teeth. "Ready?" Nick asked me. "Yep lets go," I got excited. Nick drove us to the shooting range and we did a couple rounds. While we were having a small break Salvatore called me. "Hey baby you ok?" I asked. "Hey, I need to speak to you, do you have a minute?" He asked. "Nick and I are just about to do another couple rounds then we are going to go for some lunch, is it that important I have come straight home," I told him. "No baby girl, have fun, love you," he sighed. "Love you to," I replied then hung up. "Everything ok Tesoro?" Nick asked. "Yeah, he just needs to talk to me when I get home," I smiled. We did a couple more rounds with the guns then left to eat. "What do you want?" Nick smiled at me. "Let's go to a pizza place," I told him. That day I really wanted pizza for some reason. He lead me to a nice pizza restaurant where we shared a large pizza but took spares home for the others. "Salvatore I'm home!" I shouted when I walked through the front door. "I'm in my office Rose," he yelled back. He kind of sounded pissed off but I shrugged it off.

Salvatore's POV

Rose and nick went out for the day so I decided to go down to see what was wrong with Emma. "Salvatore I need you to know something," the doctor looked at me with a worried expression. "What is it?" I asked. "Emma is pregnant, your the father," she told me. Oh fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. I've fucked up bad and now I'm going to lose rose when I've only got her back. I took time to process what had just been said to me. The basement was dirty so I took her to my office and gave her food and water. I heard Rose call up to me so I called her to tell her what's going on.

Roses POV

I walked into Salvatore's office where Emma was sat opposite him. "What's she doing here?" I glared at her. "That's no way to speak to the mother of his child, now is it," she smirked evilly. When the words left her mouth my heart sunk. The tears already free falling down my cheeks. "Rose let me explain," Salvatore stood up but I stepped back. "This was the last chance. You've fucked up bad, so bad," I voice just above a whisper. With that I left and stormed to my room. Nick saw me on my way there and followed me in closing the door behind him. "Que paso Tesoro?"- what happened treasure?, Nick asked. Since he was speaking Spanish I knew someone was around. "La dejo embarazada," -he got her pregnant, I told him.