Chapter 55

Luna's POV

I woke up to Damon's alarm going off. We didn't move positions at all and Damon's arm was still wrapped around me. "Morning," his voice sounded very raspy. Sexy. My head filled up with how good his voice sounded in the mornings. "Morning," I replied. Damon moves to lay in his back. "How you feeling this morning?" He asked me obviously remembering last night. "Better. Thanks for letting me stay in here," I sat up and rubbed my eyes. "Anytime," I could imagine Damon smirking. "I'm going to get ready for school, I'll see you in a bit," I got up and walked away back to my room. I had a shower and got dressed, I brushed my teeth and went down to the kitchen. "Hey Luna, where were you? I went to wake you up but you weren't in your room," Lexi looked at me confused. I looked to Damon for some help but he just smirked at me. "I was in the shower," I quickly came up with. "Sure," she lifted up one eyebrow obviously she saw that I looked at Damon. "Morning everyone," Hunter and Dakota came down with Jaques. "Hey Jaques how you feeling?" I asked him. He looked like crap, a pale face and dark circles under his eyes. "Like crap. I can't breath out my nose and I couldn't sleep at all last night," Jaques replied. "Come here let me feel your head," my mum called him over to her when she came into the kitchen. She put the back of her hand to his forehead. "Go back to bed babe, you might be getting a cold," my mum told him. Jaques didn't hesitate to go back to bed. "Damon I need you to take the twins, Emilio and Cole to school, is that alright?" My mum asked. "Yeah that's fine, Henry, Lexi, Luna do you all want a ride as well?" Damon looked at us. "Sure," Henry and Lexi shrugged. "No thanks I'm going to walk, clear my head," I told him. "Bye mum love you," I kissed her cheek and left.

Damon's POV

My stupid alarm woke me up. After Luna had left to get ready for school, I got dressed and brushed my teeth. Henry, Lexi and the twins were sat in the kitchen. "Hey I couldn't find Luna in her room, do you know where she is?" Lexi turned to me when I entered the kitchen. "No, sorry," I lied. Soon after Luna came in and started packing her lunch. Lexi asked her where she was and Luna looked at me for help but I didn't say anything. "I was in the shower," was all that came out. "Sure," Lexi said like she caught on to what happened last night. I think lexi thought we slept together but that wasn't the case. Jaques and Cole came down for their breakfast. Rose sent Jaques back to bed since he didn't look great at all. "Bye mum, love you," then Luna was gone. I took the twins and Cole to school with Henry and Lexi with me. "See you later you guys," I shouted out the window to the kids. They waved goodbye and I started to driving me, Henry and Lexi to school.

"What's going on with you and Luna?" Lexi broke the silence from the back seat. "I don't know what you mean lex," I replied. "Don't bullshit with me Damon. Luna wasn't in her room when I woke up and you didn't come back downstairs when you went to see if she was alright, what's going on?" She stated. "Nothing, we just spoke from the time I went up there to 11:30pm. Nothing happened," I said defensively so I didn't have to tell Lexi and Henry that Luna came into my room at 2am. "Why did she look at you for help when I asked her where she was?" Lexi questioned me. "I don't know," I sighed. "I call bullshit," Henry joined the conversation. "Come on bro, gang up on me why not," I laughed a little. "Come on, what happened last night between you and my sister?" Henry asked. "We just spoke, I told her why I came to England and we just got to know each other," I shrugged my shoulders. "That's weird, I thought I heard someone go into your room at 2 in the morning," Henry stated. "Fine," I sighed. "Luna couldn't sleep so she came into my room. Nothing happened though," I finally gave in. "So what did you do?" Lexi seemed confused. "She layed down and I pulled her close to me for comfort because I guessed she couldn't stop thinking about Enzo. It's just a guess though," I told them. "Well if my sister does get another boyfriend I hope she chooses you. Your a good guy Damon, just don't break her heart if anything does happen," Henry smiled at me. "This is just business that I'm doing for your mum and dad. Anyway, I wouldn't hurt her like that," I looked back at the road and continued to school. "Ok, we'll see you later Damon," Henry waved goodbye and then walked off with Lexi. There was still half an hour before class started so I went to mr Greene's room. "Morning sir," I said when I saw him behind his desk. "Morning Damon. I have a note for you, I found it on my desk when I came in with your name on it," mr Greene passed me a piece of paper. 'Thanks for last night, couldn't get my mind off things. -Luna' the note said. I smiled to myself and slipped the note in my back pocket. "Anyone special?" Mr Greene pulled me out of my thoughts. "Yes and no. Sir I need advice," I faced him. "How can I help?" He turned in his chair then smiled at me. "So if you were working for someone to protect their child, would it be wrong to do anything with them if they're under age?" I asked. "Let's say they were 18 and the person is 16," I added. "Well if your working then I guess it's business, nothing should be allowed to happen. The thing is Damon love is love and no one can change how you feel towards someone," mr Greene told me. "What if their brother told them that if his sister could have a boyfriend they would prefer it to them?" I think I'm reading to much into this. "It all depends on if the two people feel the same about each other. If it's only one way then it might not work. But if they both like each other then I say, sorry for my language, fuck the rules," mr Greene smiled at me. "Ok, thanks sir," I smiled back. Could I really be falling for my boss's daughter? Rose would kill me. It's strictly business Damon, you can't get with Luna. Besides she still likes Enzo. She doesn't feel anything towards you. Stop thinking about her. Get a grip, she was only seeking comfort from you. Fuuuuck," I groaned. "Everything alright Damon?" Mr Greene brought me out of my thoughts. "No but it will be," then the bell went. I walked to my first lesson which was Spanish. Luna was sat right at the back while I was placed at the front, the furthest away from her. Half way through the lesson all hell broke loose.