Chapter 59

Luna's POV

It was Saturday and I turned seventeen. At 11am I went for my first driving lesson which I think i did really good at. "How was it?" My mum asked when I came through the door. "Good, my instructor said I did really good for my first time and she's excited to help me drive again tomorrow," I sat down. The last two days Damon hasn't spoke to me that much, he would avoid me at school and move seats every time I would try to talk to him. I couldn't help myself but my feelings got stronger, but I got sad when he would change direction when he saw me. "Are you ready to open your presents?" My mum squealed. "Yeah let's do it," I smiled. My mum passed me a small bag that had small boxes in it. I opened the first one to find a pandora bracelet, the other boxes had different charms in it. The last one I opened was a necklace with what looked like a tree on it.

"Who got me this one?" I asked showing my mum and dad

"Who got me this one?" I asked showing my mum and dad. They got a confused look on their faces. "No idea hun," my mum shrugged. "That one. Oh it was me," Emilio looked. "Thanks Emilio, I love it," I smiled but heard Damon chuckle behind me.

Roses POV

"Fue que no erea?"- it was you wasn't it, I saw Damon chuckle so I looked to him. "Si, le dire cuando sea el momento adecuando,"- yes, I will tell her when the time is right, Damon smiled. "Asi que Emilio es una historia de portada para ti,"- so Emilio is a cover story for you. I was impressed with his tactics. "Si, dijo que me ayudaria,"- yes, he said he would do it for me. Damon replied. "Eres tan astuto hijo mio,"- you are very sneaky my son. I turned to Emilio. "Que soy mama, que sky,"- that I am mum, that I am. Emilio laughed. "He's just like you," I told Salvatore. "What?" He asked defensively. "Emilio is just like you," I smiled. Salvatore had a confused look on his face, "I'll tell you later," I patted his leg. Luna opened the rest of her presents which were just clothes and makeup. "Thanks guys, I really appreciate it," Luna thanked us but still sounded sad. "What's the matter mi amor?" I asked. "Nothing. Thanks for the presents," Luna smiled sadly. She had already put the necklace on that Damon brought her and the bracelet and charms on. "Nice necklace," Damon commented when Luna walked out the room. "Thanks," she said bluntly and walked to her room. "So you never told me that you got my daughter a birthday present and got my son to place it in the bag and claim that he got it for her," I almost laughed. "You sneaky son of a bitch," Henry called across from the other side of the room. "Why thank you," Damon smiled. "You didn't," Lexi gasped. "Damon asked me to do it but I told him I couldn't because I can't keep secrets from Luna," Dakota joined in. "And you couldn't have asked me," Henry sounded offended. "No because when I asked Emilio, I asked in Spanish when Luna was in the room and snuck the box in his hand," Damon looked proud. "Thats happened yesterday. You spoke to Emilio then walked past him," hunter clicked on. "Exactly. I did ask Dakota but like she said, she can't keep secrets," Damon chuckled. "You really do like her don't you?" Hunter exclaimed. "Si," Damon nodded his head. I had no words, I looked up and Salvatore and we smiled at each other. "He's going to be good for her," Salvatore had love in his eyes and respect for his gang member. "Yes he is," I replied.

Luna's POV

When I was finished opening my presents I put on the necklace Emilio got me. I heard my mum, Damon and Emilio speaking Spanish amongst themselves. I packed up all my things and left the room. "Nice necklace," Damon commented. "Thanks," I replied bluntly and went upstairs. I put my things in my room and went to find the girls. "Amber, violet, Jess, Lynn," I walked into their room. "What's up Luna?" They asked. "I just wanna talk, is it alright if we come in?" My head was poked round the door. "Of course come in. You talk and we'll pack for tomorrow," violet smiled at me. I went in and closed the door behind me. "I'm already packed so you can talk to me," violet patted on the bed for me to sit down. I flopped on the bed and layed on my back. "I have a feeling that Emilio is lying to me," I was straight up. "Why is that?" Violet seemed confused but intrigued. "Well when I asked mum and dad about the necklace Emilio said he got it for me but then I heard Damon laughing a little behind me," I explained. "Maybe he was surprised that your little brother got you something so nice," violet guessed. "Nope," Jess called out. "Why nope?" I sat up. "Damon's smart. And not to mention he can speak Spanish as well as Emilio. My guess is that he asked Emilio to play along with it until you two are taking again," Jess smiled at me. "It's just a guess. Emilio might have actually bought it himself, just keep an open mind babes," Jess added. "Emilio seemed so genuine that he got me it, I just have that feeling you know," I sighed. "That one is the sneakiest out of all you kids, even Anthony is sneaky but not as sneaky as Emilio," Connie walked in. "Hey aunt connie, speaking of Anthony, have you seen him?" I asked. "He's with milo and Sadie," she smiled. "Thanks," I walked over to the game room to find all three there. "Luna," Sadie shouted then ran up to me for a hug. "Hey Sadie, damn your getting big, your dad might even let you start fighting and training with us," I heaved her up. "Not a chance, he won't let me do that with you lot, what makes you think he'll let a 6 year old join?" Anthony turned to me. "Hello to you to cousin," I said sarcastically. "What's up?" He asked. "I need you to go to Emilio and Damon to see who got me this necklace, even ask my mum if you have to. Please," I begged him. "Why can't you do it?" Anthony raised one eyebrow up. "Because I can't speak Spanish. They always speak Spanish," I sighed and sat down with Sadie. "Fine, keep an eye on these two," Anthony got up and walked out. "Hello milo, what you doing?" I walked up to him with Sadie. "I'm learning more Spanish that daddy has given me," milo replied. "I told you, you could do that later while you have some time to play with your sister milo," nick walked in. "Sup pops," I called out to him. When I was younger I would call nick pops and the name had kind of stuck. "Hello Luna, what you doing in here?" He asked. "Anthony is seeing who actually got me this necklace. Emilio claims he got it for me but I don't think he did," I looked down to see the necklace. "Hey Luna, it was Emilio, he told me that he got it for you," Anthony came in. "Thanks Anthony. Should we go get daks and do a face mask?" I asked Sadie. She nodded her head vigorously and ran off. "Laters pops. You know where Sadie is if you need her," I smiled at him and walked away. "Dak, you want to come do face mask with me and Luna," Sadie ran into the living room. "Hello to you to Sadie," my dad chuckled. "Uncle Salvatore," she screamed. "Hello princess, where's your mum?" He asked and picked Sadie up. "I don't know, I think she's with auntie violet and the rest," Sadie smiled. "Ok, have fun with the girls," my dad put her down and left with my mum. "You coming daks?" I looked at her. "Yeah," Dakota got up. "Lex you wanna join?" I turned to Lexi. She nodded and got up. "Anthony and milo are in the gaming room Henry, just to let you know," I told him the left with Sadie, Dakota and Lexi.