Chapter 24

Roses POV

The next morning everyone was in the kitchen. I immediately saw nick and Connie next to each other. "Alguien tuvo suerte anoche,"- someone got lucky last night, I wiggled my eyebrows. "Si, y tu y nick no pueden tener conversaciones privadas,"- yes. And you and nick can't have private conversations, Connie surprised me with the Spanish. "Touché, bueno, al menos los dos felices,"- touché, well at least your both happy, I smiled softly. "Jodidamente te amo,"- I fucking love you, nick leaned into Connie giving her a passionate kiss. "Yo tambien,"- me too, Connie told him. "My virgin eyes," I yelled and laughed and ran away. I actually didn't want Luna to see what they were doing. "Says the one with the baby in her hip," Connie shouted then laughed. "Says the one that's going to have one on hers soon if she's not careful," I yelled back. "Don't tempt me rose," I heard nick call after me. "Not where little eyes can see please," I laughed. "No problem," they both shouted. I chuckled to myself and made me and Luna some breakfast. "Morning you two," the guys and girls came in. "Have you seen Connie and nick, we can't find them?" Hugo asked. "Either check the living room or nicks room, just beware, you have been warned," I told them. They all laughed because they knew what I meant. We hall had pancakes with chocolate chips. "Griffin did you get blue last night?" I asked him. "Yeah he should be around somewhere," he replied. "Who's blue?" Connie asked walking in the kitchen with nick behind her. "I got Luna a puppy," I told her. Soon after blue ran in and sat by Luna's high chair. "You two were quick," I smiled at Connie and nick. "We could have gone a lot longer if we wanted to," Connie wiggled her eyebrows at me. "Virgin ears Connie," I covered Luna's ears as a joke. "She'll just be as dirty as her mother," she winked at me. "At least Luna will fit in with you childish lot," I laughed. "Ewwww," the others squealed. "What, are some people virgins?" I pouted at the others. "We have lost it, it's just that nick is the dad of the family and Connie is Salvatore's sister. I haven't seen you two sneak around in years," Ronnie winked at them. "Well at least now I don't have to use-," Connie began. "NOPE BABY IN HERE," I shouted. Everyone laughed at my reaction.

The whole day I couldn't stop thinking about Salvatore. He was in my mind constantly, for some reason I had a bad feeling in my gut telling me something was wrong with him so I went to see him. "Hey can you guys watch Luna for a while, I need to go do some stuff. I won't be long?" I asked nick and Connie. "Of course, we love spending time with her," nick smiled. I passed Luna over and rushed out the door. When I reached Salvatore's house my chest beated really fast. "Come on rose. You got this," I told myself. I got out of the car and went inside. My immediate thought was to go the living room. I found Salvatore sat in black ripped jeans, he was topless and it looked like he had been crying. "I told you to get the fuck out of my house Emma. I don't want your kid near me," Salvatore growled. "Salvatore, it's Rose, what happened," I asked. When he realised it was me his face lit up. "I fucked up rose. I can't keep my head straight. I want it all to end," Salvatore started crying again. "Hey, shh, tell me what happened," I walked over to him and kneeled in front of him leaning on his knees. "I went through Emma's phone, she paid people to make it look like Dylan was my kid, I found the real results and he belongs to someone called Reggie. Rose she lied to me and because of that I lost my only child, my sister and my family, because of her lies I fucked up so bad that I don't want to be alive anymore," Salvatore told me. He pulled his gun from his waistband and held it to his head. Before he could do anything I snatched the gun from his hand and kept it on me. "Salvatore, don't be stupid, it may take some time for the others to forgive you but I have. Come on. I don't trust you to me on your own," I took his hand in mine and pulled him to my car. He sat in the passenger side silently while I drove to my house.

Salvatore's POV

Emma had gone out with Dylan and left her phone. I decided to go through it without thinking. There was messages to people saying she would pay them if the could change Dylan's dna to match mine. "Hey babe, I have something to tell you," Emma walked into the living room. "Pack your things and get the fuck out," I growled. "What?" She gasped. "Dylan isn't my son. Because of your lies I have lost my only child and my family. Get the fuck out," I yelled. "What are you talking about, Dylan is yours," she told me. "Then why did I find messages on your phone telling people you would pay them to make his dna match mine," I was fully shouting by now. "I wanted to be with you and I couldn't because of Rose and her baby, I love you so much Salvatore, I'm so sorry," Emma started crying but I sat back down. "I need you to leave now. I don't want to see you or that kid ever again. If I do I will put a bullet through both your heads," I said through clenched teeth. Emma quickly left and I was in my own. I had my black ripped jeans on but no shirt. After a while I heard the door open and someone come in. "I told you to fuck off and leave Emma," I kept my head down. "Salvatore it's Rose, what happened?" I lifted my head to see rose standing in front of me. I couldn't help myself but let more tears fall from my eyes. Rose came over and leaned on my knees and crouched. "Hey, shh, tell me what happened," she caressed me. "I went through Emma's phone and she paid people to make it look like Dylan was my kid, I found the real results and he belongs to someone one called Reggie. Rose, she lied to me and because of that I lost my only child, my sister and my family, because her lies I fucked up so bad that I don't want to be alive anymore," I sobbed and pulled my gun from my jeans. Before I could do anything, rose snatched it from my hand. "Salvatore don't be stupid. It may take time for the others to forgive you but I have. Come on. I don't trust you on your own," Rose stood up and pulled me to her car. She sat me in the passenger seat while she took us to a small house not that far away. It wasn't the apartment I found her in, it was different. As we pulled up, my heart felt like coming out of my chest because I was scared that the others would turn me away.