Chapter 66

Luna's POV

My mum pulled out all 6 pregnancy tests and looked at them. "Salvatore Carter get your ass in here now," my mum shouted. "No please mum don't," I started crying again. "What's up?" My dad stood by my bedroom door. "Get in here and shut the door," my mum sounded pissed off. My dad looked at me then back at my mum and he closed the door. "Why is Luna crying?" My dad sounded nervous and looked at my mum. She put her hand out and passed him the tests. "Holy shit!" My dad sighed. "When did you find out?" My mums voice came out a little more soft. "Just before Damon came in," I replied. "Damn it Luna. Why didn't you use protection like I always tell you," my mum stood up and walked over to me. "I don't know we were caught up in the moment and it must have slipped our minds," I sobbed. My mum pulled me into a hug and hugged me tight. "Are you mad at me?" I asked. "No babe, just a little disappointed," she sighed. "Does Damon know?" My dad asked. "No, I don't know when or how to," I pulled away from my mum to look at my dad. "At least she's not in the same position we was," he shrugged and handed me back the tests. "Don't remind me," my mum rolled her eyes. "How did you tell dad when you found out about me?" I wiped away my tears and sat on the bed. "I got aunt Connie to bring me down a pregnancy test for me and then I walked into the kitchen crying. Your dad asked me whats wrong and I passed him the test and shit went downhill but got better as the years passed," she told me. "What if I tell him and he leaves me alone?" I began to cry again. "Then me and your dad will support you no matter what you do," she pulled me into another hug which my dad and Lexi joined into. "What's going on?" I heard nick. "Come in pops," I called out to him. "What is this a fucking meeting?" Nick laughed. I stood up and passed him one of the tests and he looked at it for a second. "Is this a prank or something?" He asked. "No," Lexi, my mum and dad all said at the same time. "Well damn, congratulations Tesoro," nick hugged me. "Thanks nick," I smiled and took back the test. "When do I tell damon?" I asked. "You could make it like a hunt, he has to find clues and then he gets to the pregnancy test," Lexi suggested. "Or you could go downstairs and tell him as it's your first baby," nick chuckled. "You decide hun, it's yours and Damon's baby, not ours," my mum smiled. "Ok," I walked out of my room and went to find Damon. I checked his room but wasn't there, then I went to the living room which was empty. As I got closer to the kitchen I could hear muffled laughs and moans coming from it. There, it was Damon and some other girl. He had her leaned up against the counter thrusting into her like he thought no one would see. "You bastard. I've done nothing to you and this is how you repay me," I shouted. "Luna it's not what it looks like," Damon quickly pulled up his trousers and walked over to me. "What is it supposed to be then Damon. Like I'm not supposed to come look for my boyfriend and there he is fucking some other girl," I pushed him back. "Luna please," he began. "No damon. We're done," I walked away and headed to my mums old room. She had a piano in there so I decided to sing for a change. It still had baby things in from when Cole was born and a bed when my mum and dad would sleep in there. I guess I could hide out here for a while.

I made my way over to the piano and started playing. The song was someone like you by Adele.

"You alright sweet?" I heard my dad behind me. "Yeah," I lied. "You know your just as goof as your mum," he smiled at me. "I doubt it," I wiped my hands on my thighs. "What happened?" He asked. All of a sudden I broke down and sobbed. "When I went to tell Damon about the baby I caught him in the kitchen screwing with some other girl," I burst out. "Oh darling," my dad seemed sad for me and hugged me. "What did I do to deserve this?" I sobbed on my dads shoulder. "Nothing darling. Boys will just be boys and take what they can and move on," he told me. "But you and mum got married," I stated. "That's because we had you and Henry. But we also loved and still love each other today and all the days to come," he pulled me back to look at him. "Why did he do it?" I asked my dad hoping he would know. "It's a whore from school," Henry sounded pissed off. "What?" I looked at him. "She's one of the girls that has slept with at least every single boy in your year group and mine, except for me of course," Henry explained. "So he cheated on me with someone that is a walking STD?" I got confused. "Basically yeah. Damon told me that she came here looking for him and she come on him. But obviously one thing lead to another," Henry told me. "Is that supposed to make me feel better? He cheated on me when I'm carrying his baby," I shouted then covered my mouth. "What?" Henry got a look of murder in his eyes and walked away. "Henry wait, stop," I yelled at him. "What Luna? He got you pregnant and had the decency to cheat," Henry clenched his jaw. "Just don't tell him about the baby," I told him. "If that's what you want then I won't," with that Henry stormed off to god knows where. "I'll go make sure your bother doesn't kill anyone," my dad smiled and ran off. What is my life?

Salvatore's POV

I ran after Henry knowing where he was going. He stormed over to Damon's room and walked in without hesitation. Henry's fists were going all over Damon's face but he didn't move, he just took it. "Henry that's enough," I shouted and pulled him away. "Get off me. He deserves it after what he's done to Luna," Henry tried to get out of my grip. "Lexi, I need help in here," I shouted. Lexi ran into the room with rose following. "Henry baby, you need to calm down, doing this won't help Luna," Lexi held Henry's face and made him look in her eyes. "He hurt her, and I assume you know what else he has done. The sick bastard did that and went off behind her back and fucked some slut from school," Henry shouted. "Shh, shh. I know what he's done. Henry come with me and we'll go sit with Luna and talk, ok," Lexi took Henry's hand and started to walk away. Henry turned back and punched Damon once more then left the room.

"Want to fill us in?" Rose asked Damon. "I fucked up. I fucked up so bad that I've lost Luna," Damon shouted. "Damon. Calm down, being like this right now isn't good for Luna," rose told him. "What's wrong with Luna?" Worry lacing his voice. "It's not my place to say, but just don't be like this at the moment," rose replied. "Why did you do it?" I asked him disappointed. "That girl came round and when I opened the door she jumped on me. My head wasn't clear and then I fucked up. I've now lost Luna and the people in this house. No one will ever trust me again," Damon got angry and punched a wall. "Where is the girl now?" I wanted to be sure that she was gone. "I kicked her out after Luna saw us," Damon started crying and collapsed on the floor. "Come on Damon. Henry got quite the hit on you," rose helped him up and went to the kitchen. Damon had blood from his nose and lip that covered the bottom half of his face.