Chapter 37

Roses POV

In the morning mark came to check on us then said we could leave the hospital. "Thanks Mark, all the help you've given me in the last nine months has been really great, I appreciate it," I smiled and gave him a hug. "No problem, you were and still are my best friend. And Salvatore would have beaten me ass, but I'm glad to have been of service," mark joked. "Hell yeah I would've. My wife deserves the best," Salvatore said while putting the twins in their car seats. "OMFG! Did THE Salvatore Carter say that I'm the best for his wife?" Mark gasped dramatically and put his hand on his chest. "Shut the fuck up," Salvatore smiled a little. Soon, we left the hospital to go home.

Like when I came home with Luna and Henry, the girls ran up to me when I got out of the car. They brought me into a group hug and jumped up and down a little. "Your finally home, it feels like I haven't seen you in ages!" Amber exclaimed. "You saw me yesterday, and you never get excited when I come home from anywhere," I told amber. "I know but I really wanna see the twins," she sighed. "Again, if you weren't too busy hugging me you would have seen Salvatore take hunter and Dakota inside, nick and griffin probably have them," as soon as I finished amber ran into the house. I followed in with the other girls to the living room to see Salvatore and nick helping Luna and Henry hold their new brother and sister. "Mummy look, I have a baby brother," Luna smiled at me. "I have a baby sister!" Henry giggled. "Looks like you got what you both wanted then didn't you," I smiled back at them. Once Luna and Henry finished holding hunter and Dakota, the others took over. "How the hell do you two make the cutest babies?" Hugo asked looking down at Dakota. "I was just about to say that!" Ronnie smiled holding hunter. "I'm so tired," I yawned. "Why don't you go lay down, we all have hunter and Dakota, we'll be fine," Salvatore walked over and hugged me. "Only if your all sure?" I turned to the others. Nick and Connie immediately agreed with Salvatore, the others nodded after. "Go rest tesoro, we have the niñas," nick looked up from Dakota. "Thanks guys love you all," I blew a kiss to them. "We love you to," they all replied. "I love you more than them though," Salvatore whispered in my ear. "I love you to," I smirked at him. "Now go rest, that's an order," Salvatore kissed me then turned me around. I laughed but obeyed and walked to my room. As soon as my head hit the pillow I was out. Delivering one baby was something, but twins, that was a whole level of tiredness I would never want to experience again.

A few hours later I woke up. It was 4pm so I would usually be hungry so I went down stairs to get something to eat. I grabbed a chocolate bar and went into the living room. Every one was passed out, Salvatore had Dakota laying on his chest while Jessica had hunter. I picked the twins up and went to put them in their Moses basket.

I put the baby monitor on and took the other into the living room with me

I put the baby monitor on and took the other into the living room with me. Luna and Henry was spread across the floor along with Anthony. Everyone looked so peaceful so I left them to sleep. A couple hours later, Salvatore and the kids all woke up. "Hey baby, how you feeling?" Salvatore asked when he saw mr sat on the sofa watching tv. "Better, I really needed that sleep," I replied. "Mummy where's the twins?" Henry rushed up to me. "They're sleeping baby boy, give them some time and they will be awake again soon," I smiled down at him then ruffled his messed up hair. "When was the last time you fed them?" Salvatore looked at me. "Half an hour ago, they should be fine for another 2-3 hours," I told him. At around 7pm, the others started to wake up and it was time to feed hunter and Dakota again. "Which one do you wanna feed?" I asked Salvatore. "I'll take hunter this time and you take Dakota," he replied then picked up hunter. We got the baby milk then sat down with the others and the kids. Henry watched me feed Dakota while Luna watched Salvatore with hunter. "Do you love your new sister?" I smiled at Henry. "Very much mummy," he told me. "What about you Luna. Do you love your new brother?" Salvatore asked Luna. "With all my heart," Luna giggled. For a five year old, Luna was a very smart girl. I would get phone calls from her teacher saying that Luna was going well with the learning but would sometimes have a small arguments with her class mates, I could already tell that Luna would be a trouble maker later on in her school life. Henry was only 4 so he would be joining luna's school very soon, he was really good at reading already, he would read to either me or Salvatore. Unlike his sister, Henry was a bright kid, always did as he was told but there would be that odd occasion where he would get a temper like his father and would have to be sent to his room.

Dakota finished her formula and I went to wind her, I put my hand under her chin and rubbed her back. "No mummy, you will hurt her!" Henry shouted at me. "No baby boy, she's fine. All I'm doing is helping your little sister burp so she won't be sick, ok," I told him. Henry relaxed a little when I finished explaining. Salvatore had just lifted hunter up to burp him as well. At the same time hunter and Dakota let out a huge burp. "Oh my god, these two are going to be the exact same only opposite genders!" Griffin laughed a little. "Tell me about it," I smiled. Anthony wanted to hold one of the babies so we let him hold hunter. "I want a baby, mummy," Anthony turned to Connie. "That baby boy is something you have to ask your dad about," Connie told him. "Daddy?" He turned to nick. "Ask your mum bud, she's the one who has to carry it for nine months," nick pointed back to connie. "We'll see shall we," Connie leaned over to kiss Anthony. Salvatore ordered some food at around 8:30pm as everyone got hungry but didn't want to cook. After the kids had finished eating they were tucked into bed, tonight blue was stuck to my side whenever I had Dakota, if one of the others held her, blue would immediately follow them to sit where they had taken her. "That dog is going to turn into Dakota's dog, he won't be Luna's anymore," Salvatore said. "Actually blue is my dog and if he's already this protective over her then they will be the best of friends," I chuckled a little but not to much as I had Dakota layed across my chest where she could hear my heart beat. Luna and Henry didn't do it as much anymore, only when they were scared or really upset. "I've missed this," I smiled to myself. "Having a baby across your chest? Me to baby," Salvatore replied. We sat there for a while, just me, Salvatore and the twins. After a while we put them in their Moses baskets and headed to bed. "Four kids, and I'm only 23," I sighed. Salvatore had pulled me against him so we were cuddling. "I never thought about kids until you agreed to be my girlfriend the second night you were here," Salvatore kissed the top of my head. "Now here I am, a 26 year old man with a loving wife that I'll never get tired of and four great kids that won't let me sit down for five minutes until they are teenagers," Salvatore chuckled a little. "Do you still want a football field now?" I asked. "Yep, I'm willing to have as many babies as you want," he smirked at me. "Six weeks, we can't do anything," I told him. "I wish we didn't, I still need to show you how much I love you from our wedding night," Salvatore dipped his head and connected our lips. "Well it won't be tonight babe, I love you, goodnight," I pulled away and put my head on the pillow. "Goodnight baby girl," Salvatore nuzzled his face into my neck.