Chapter 91

Damon's POV

After I walked away from Luna I felt really bad about what I said. I knew it wasn't her fault in the slightest, it still hurt that she would waste her time on me instead of giving all her attention to Elijah. "What's going on?" Bentley walked out and joined me on the swing in the garden. "I told Luna that it was her fault that I'm like this. I fucked up again. I don't know what's worse, me cheating or saying it's her fault when everyone knows that's bullshit," I looked at him. "That is fucked up that you did that but I can see where your coming from," Bentley replied. "She should be focusing on Elijah because he needs her more than me. I do need her so fucking bad but there's a kid involved. Not to mention I was the one that brang him into this world not just Luna. I don't want Elijah to think that I took his mum from him as soon as I've just got back," I sighed. "What you have to remember is, Luna has done this on her own. She may of had Salvatore and rose along with everyone else, but Luna has just got you back as well. I think you should give it a chance and see where things go. If it gets out of hand then turn to plan b. That's just my advice," Bentley leaned back. "You never know what the future holds," I stood up. "Thanks Bentley," I smiled at him then left.

When I got to the room, Lexi was laying with Luna while she cried. Lexi went to speak to me but I shook my head. She slowly got up so I could be alone with Luna. "Let her know you'll be alright," Lexi smiled sadly at me then left. "Lexi?" I heard Luna when lexi didn't answer her. I walked over quietly and layed down beside Luna, I pulled her close to my chest then started kissing her neck. "I'm so sorry Luna. I know it's not your fault in the slightest. I just don't want Elijah to feel that I've taken his mum away from him," I whispered i her ear. "I can still be there for him even if I help you. I've done late nights and early mornings for as long as I can remember," she sighed. "I know, I just don't want you to be over tired and feel like crap because of me," I kissed her again. "You already have made me feel like crap when you cheated on me but we got through that together, we managed to do it with time and then we had a family of our own," Luna turned over to look at me. "When I thought you died, most nights I didn't sleep. I went days without sleeping at a time because I thought you would be right next to me when I woke up. From you being there all the time to not being there at all killed me. I got through it with my mum and dad at my side. Dimitri helped only a little as I imagined him as you. Not to mention Cole and Sadie day by the front door all the time waiting for you to come back so that made me fucked up because I wanted you here with me," Luna wrapped her arms around my neck then started playing with my hair. "I've missed you so much," I told her. "Not as much as I've missed you," she smiled at me. I leaned in and kissed her.

Luna's POV

Damon started kissing me, slow and soft then things got heated. My hands travelled down to the bottom of his top then I pulled it off him. Damon's hands pulled off my top then went down to my jeans while mine went to his. I pulled down his joggers while he undid my button. Damon unclipped my bra then hovered over me pushing his lips back on to mine. I could feel his length through my panties and I wanted him so bad the moment I felt him. Damon went to my neck then started kissing me in my sweet spot causing me to moan while I pulled off my panties then went to his boxers. Once we were both completely naked, Damon looked me. He was holding himself up while he hovered over me. "Now I get to have all of you again," he smirked. "Don't keep me waiting," I giggled. As soon as I said that, Damon pulled back then entered me with one thrust. He waited for a moment then started moving. My legs went around his waist so he could get better access to make us both feel pleasure. "Fuck," Damon groaned. "No one annoy Damon and Luna for a couple hours," we heard Jess shout from behind the door. We both laughed when we heard her run away. "You make me so crazy," Damon looked at me. "Can you just let us have fun and not worry about anything else," my head rolled back when Damon pulled out then filled me again. I felt his lips on my neck before I reached my climax. "You already doing that to me babe?" Damon chuckled. "You make me feel so good and I haven't had any since we conceived Elijah," I told him. "That's why your so tight," he joked. "Fuck you," I giggled. "You are," he whispered in my ear then laughed. "Don't get smart with me Damon Elijah Gomez," my nails dig into his back as he pleased me even more. "You make me so hard when you say my name," he said really seductively. "Good," I smirked at him. "Tell me what you want baby girl. I want you to much I might get carried away if I don't ask," Damon broke the silence. "Go fucking faster, go harder I need you so bad," I moaned. With that, Damon picked up the pace and thrusted harder into me. "Fuck," we both groaned out at the same time. "Elijah's getting a brother or sister!" We heard Henry and Lexi. We both laughed. "Just because you can't get it as good as us," Damon and I shouted back. "Just to let you know, Henry makes me feel good," Lexi shouted. "Fuck off lexi," we both yelled back. I guessed Henry had to drag her away before she could say anything else. "She don't care what people are doing as long as she can get a conversation," Damon shook his head. "Don't go sloppy on me now baby," I whined. Damon laughed then picked up the pace and once again thrusted harder. After a couple hours, Damon slowed down then fell next to me. I came at least 9 times while Damon did around 6. "I've fucking missed you in my arms," Damon pulled me closer to him. My back on his chest while he placed his head on top of mine. "I've missed you laying next to me," I replied. After a while of talking, we both went to sleep.

"You sick bastard. Get the fuck off me!" Damon shouted which woke me up. I pulled his head into my chest to try and comfort him. "Baby, wake up," I called out to him. He had tears rolling down his cheeks onto my chest and his body was shaking. "Damon wake up," I said a little louder. His eyes shot open, when he realised I was holding him he calmed down then put his arm around my back. "We can do this baby, we can do it together," I kissed his head. My mum and dad ran in when they heard him. Luckily we were both covered so they couldn't see our naked bodies. "All good in here?" My dad looked between Damon and I. I nodded my not wanting to say anything while I had Damon. "Ok, Elijah is down for a nap, I'll watch out for him," my mum smiled then they left. "I've got you baby," I kissed his head again. "I can't do this," Damon sobbed. "I'm here, your with me. It's only a dream, I've got you," I rocked with him. I was sat up cross legged with Damon over me with his head in my chest. "It hurts Luna," more tears fell. "I know baby, I know," I layed him down again. "I'll be back in a second, I'm going to go check on Elijah then get something to eat. Do you want anything?" I stood up and got dressed. "Yeah, just a chocolate bar and a glass of water please baby," Damon replied. "Of course, I love you," I smiled. "Your to good to me, I love you to," Damon's accent thicker than normal. "God your accent turns me on," I groaned then walked away. Elijah was lightly snoring in his bed. He was safe so I went up to the kitchen. As I walked in whistles and cheers erupted. "God it's like the first time I did it," I whined. "The first time in almost 5 years," Lynn laughed. "When was the last time you got some then girls huh?" I asked. All the girls looked at one another while the guys went silent. "Who did who?" I laughed. "It doesn't matter," Amber blurted out. "It was me and griffin," Jess burst out. "Way to rat me out Jess for fuck sake," griffin shouted then everyone laughed. "Nice," I high fived Jess. "You know it," she winked at me. I got and apple then ate it, I got a glass of water and a chocolate bar then went to walk out. "Getting a little snack before round two?" Ronnie wiggled his eyebrows at me. "No, Damon woke me up shouting again," I sighed. "Shit I'm so sorry," Ronnie gasped. "It's going to be hard but we'll have each other, it'll get easier with time," I looked down then went back to Damon. When I opened the door, Damon wasn't laying in the bed. "Damon?" I called his name but he didn't answer. I ran into Elijah's room to find it empty only Elijah sleeping. "Has anyone seen Damon?" I ran through the house. Everyone said no so I got into the car and went to look for him. I looked in the park we always went to, I checked a shop that was his favourite, I looked everywhere until it went dark. The only thing I could think of was that Enzo had taken him again. While I drove past the cemetery, I saw someone looking at Damon's stone.