Chapter 10

Salvatore's POV

Rose had run to her room, nick saw me and closed the door. They started speaking Spanish because he knew I didn't understand. I heard rose tell him something so I went into my bedroom. Soon after nick burst in and started shouting at me. "How fucking dare you, what has she done to you for you to make this stupid mistake," he yelled. "Nothing. She did nothing," I shouted back. "I fucked up bad nick. I have no way of getting out of it," I lowered my voice. "Think of something to make it up to her, I've known you your whole life Salvatore, this doesn't seem like something you would do," he sighed then left. Nick was right, I needed to fix what I did to make it up to rose.

Roses POV

After the shouting stopped nick came back to my room. I was in the piano singing black heart by Stooshe.

"Is that how your feeling Tesoro?," Nick asked when I finished. "Yeah, what am I gonna do without him?" I asked. "You will have the rest of us. Trust me, everything will get better Tesoro," he hugged me for a while then left. I sung a couple more songs then went to bed.

One week passed since I had seen Salvatore. It seemed like a normal morning until I heard gun shots fill the house. I didn't hesitate to grab my gun and go see what was happening. Footsteps filled the house, I ran to the living room to see if I could find anyone. People started coming towards where I was. Someone saw me and pulled his trigger, I pulled mine at the same time and his. My bullet him in between the eyes while his went into my arm. When all the noice calmed down, I went to go stitch myself up. As I was walking to the kitchen I saw Emma stood there. She held a gun up at me ready to shoot if I did one wrong thing. "Looks like the bitch got hurt, what a shame," Emma pouted then smirked. "Looks like Salvatore got a down grade," I told her. She had a ring in her finger which was very obvious. She still had her gun pointed at me I pulled mine to her. "You wouldn't hurt a pregnant woman," she stated rolling her eyes. I pulled the trigger and it just missed her head. It was close enough to scare but far enough to have no harm done. Emma kind of froze in place so I took the opportunity to take her gun from her and carry on going to the kitchen.
I tired to stitch and bandage myself up but it failed miserably. "Here let me help Tesoro," nick walked up to me. "Thanks nick," I smiled at him. "Who did this to you?" He asked. "The asshole in the living room," I replied. "He shot you in the arm but you got him between the eyes, damn Rose you got bigger balls than some of the men I've met in the gang industry," he laughed. "Yeah well, no one messes with Rose Di'Angelo and gets away with it," I laughed with him. Nick helped me clean up my wound and then bandaged it for me. While he was helping me, I got a really bad pain through my stomach, when nick finished it got worse. "You alright Tesoro?" Nick asked, worry laced his voice. "Yeah, can you just get me a glass of water please," I told him. He filled up a cup and passed it to me. After I chugged it down I felt a little better. "I feel better now, I'll be fine nick, I have a question for you," I said after a minute of silence. "What can I do for you Tesoro?" He asked. "Why are you so kind to me, you barely know me?" I furrowed my eyebrows at him. "Because I judge a person by their heart, you are very kind Rose, you care about those around you and you took a bullet for the team, not everyone would do that. Hell I don't think Salvatore would even do that, just keep that in mind," he smiled at me. "Your like a dad to me you know," I smiled back at him. "Your like a daughter I never got to have," nick told me and pulled me in for a hug. "Thanks for being there for me... dad," I laughed at the last bit. "No problem... daughter," he laughed with me. "How old are you anyway nick?" I had to ask. "I'm 35," he replied. "What about all the others?" I was getting curious. "All between 20 and 25, Salvatore being 20 and Ronnie 25," nick let me go from the hug. "Well I'm tired to I'm going to sleep," I walked out. "