Chapter 30

Nick and connie's wedding came round really quick. Salvatore, Henry and Anthony went with nick to another place for the night before. Connie has asked me to be maid of honour and the other girls to be bridesmaids, she let Luna be a flower girl. "Connie you ready, we need to leave," I called up to her. Connie walked down the stairs and looked amazing. "Let's get the show on the road," Connie smiled. We got to the church and all went well. "You may now kiss the bride," the priest smiled. Nick pulled Connie close to him and connected their lips. Cheers and whistles erupted in the room, Luna, Henry and Anthony all covered am their eyes and laughter followed from the cheers. Everyone left to go to the after party at a pub that nick and Connie chose.

"Congratulations mr and mrs Lopez, you deserve it all," I smiled at them when they arrived at the pub. "Thank you, if it wasn't for you we wouldn't have got back together," Connie hugged me. "It's official, I'm a matchmaker," I giggled. Salvatore had hugged nick and moved on to Connie. "Thank you so much for making me see what I was missing Tesoro," nick whispered in my ear. "What else was I supposed to do, watch you both stay lonely for the rest of your lives," I joked. "Come on Salvatore let's go sit down," I pulled his hand. There was a dinner that everyone had and soon after everyone started drinking and dancing. "Can we have the bride and groom on the dance floor please?" The DJ said. Nick and Connie went to the middle and their song played. Heaven by Bryan Addams cape on as they danced along with the song. When they finished everyone spoke and drank with each other. Soon after Connie was ready to throw her bouquet of flowers. "Ok, all the ladies come see who the next lucky woman is," connie shouted. "Go on, go have fun with it," Salvatore nudged me. "You sure you can manage without me?" I asked. "Go, it's your best friends wedding, she wants you there," Salvatore pushed me up. I smiled at him and went to join the other women. When everyone was ready connie turned around and lifted the flowers. "Everyone ready," she called out. "Yeah," all the girls screamed. "1...2...3," connie counted down. All of a sudden, everyone stepped away from me and connie turned back around to pass the flowers to me. "What's going on?" I took the bouquet from her. Connie didn't say anything, she just had a huge smile on her face and looked over my shoulder. I turned to see what she was looking at and it caught me by surprise.

Salvatore was on one knee with a box in his hand. "Rose Di'Angelo, will you make me the happiest man on this earth and marry me?" He asked. Tears filled my eyes and rolled down my cheeks. "Yes, fucking yes," I shouted. I jumped into his arms and we fell to the floor. Awes filled the room as people watched us. Salvatore sat up with me still in his lap, he opened the box and took out the ring. He slid it on my finger and kissed me. There was love, lust, passion and more put into that one kiss. "I love you," Salvatore smiled at me. "I love you," I pulled Salvatore back towards me.

The ring was basic, silver and beautiful

The ring was basic, silver and beautiful. I loved it, it wasn't to drastic like the ones famous people get for their wives. "How did you know what ring size I am?" I asked him. We finally got off the floor and went back to our table. "I guessed, just a wild guess babe," he smirked at me. "When do you want this to happen?" I asked him gesturing to the wedding. "The girls were pretty sure you would say yes so they started planning it, all you have to do is pick a dress and maid if honour," Salvatore told me. "When have you set the date?" I held his hand. "Don't yell at me, it was all the girls, but it's on the 31st of October. You really like Halloween so they have planned Halloween themed wedding," Salvatore told me. "That's perfect, we have two months to get everything ready," I smiled. "I'm glad your happy," he pulled me in for a hug. "Who wouldn't be, I get to marry the one i love and I get a Halloween wedding like I've always wanted," I melted in to Salvatore.

Luna and Henry were getting tired so we left earlier than what I thought. "Did you guys have fun at the party?" Salvatore asked Luna and Henry. "Yeah, we got loads of sweets," Luna giggled. "Is mummy and daddy getting married?" Luna asked. "Yes honey we are," I moved my hand to hold hers. "What do you think about that?" I smiled at Luna. "Mummy will be in a beautiful dress," Luna giggled even more. Henry had passed out in the car on the way home. Salvatore parked the car and carried Henry to his bed while I took Luna. "Mummy, are you and daddy going to have another baby?" Luna looked at me in the eyes. "Only if you want a baby brother or sister," i told her. "I want another little brother," she giggled again. "Maybe you might get your wish," I tapped her on the nose with my finger. I tucked her into bed and blue layed with her like he always did. "Goodnight mummy," "goodnight baby girl," I turned the light off and shut the door.

"Do you know what your daughter has just asked me," I told Salvatore while climbing into bed. "What may that be?" He asked. "Luna asked me if we would have another baby, she wants another little brother," I smiled. "Thought you would never ask," Salvatore smirked and hovered over me. He pulled my pyjama top off while I took his off. I felt his length through my trousers, Salvatore sat up and pulled off the rest of his clothes and I did the same. Soon enough, Salvatore entered me and do I need to explain what happened. Luna wanted a little brother or sister, Salvatore and I wanted more kids so it was the perfect opportunity. It wasn't just a good night for Connie and nick, but me and Salvatore as well.