Chapter 102

Damon's POV

When we got into the living room, all the guys were there. "You look better," I looked at Emilio. "I'm scarred," he rolled his eyes. "Your fault for falling asleep in the room the wasn't it," Salvatore commented. "You were in the room when Luna had the twins?" Dakota nudged Emilio. "I fell asleep and when I woke up, they didn't let me leave so I kind of had no choice," Emilio got defensive. "Not to mention that Luna crushed my hand," he added. "What didn't you do yesterday?" Hunter laughed. "I didn't change their bums, it was horrible," Emilio's eyes went wide at the memory. "So what have we got?" Connie asked, mum obviously didn't tell everyone the genders neither did Emilio. "I take it none of you know the genders," I looked around the room. "No," everyone replied. "We have two boys. Theodore James and javier Ronnie," Luna smiled. "Ronnie?" Nick looked confused. "Yes, after Ronnie," Luna looked at the gang member. "Luna you didn't have to," Ronnie stood up and walked over to her. "But I did and it goes with his name so I'm not changing it," Luna told him. "Who's who?" Lexi asked. "Salvatore has Theo and I have javier," I replied. Lexi wanted to hold Theo while nick held javier. "You gave him a Spanish name," nick looked between me and Luna. "We didn't," Luna smiled. "I did," Emilio blurted out. "I like it," nick nodded. I yawned and Luna walked over to me. "Go lay in my bed and get some rest," she whispered in my ear. "No, you need me," I told her. "I have everyone in this room, we'll be fine go rest," she smiled at me. I didn't argue and went up to luna's room letting sleep take over me.

Luna's POV

I told Damon to go sleep in my bed for a while since he had barely slept in two days. When he left my mum turned to me and started talking. "He looks like crap," she sighed. "I know mum, that's why I told him to go sleep in my bed for a while," I replied. "Will he be alright?" She asked. "We'll hear him if he's not," I told her.

After 5 hours of Damon sleeping, he woke up and came back into the living room. "Hey baby how you feeling?" I let him sit next to me by the twins. "Good, still tired though," Damon responded. "If you need to go lay down again you can," I put my feet over his legs then placed my head on his shoulder. "I'll be alright," Damon kissed my cheek. "Seriously, you need to shave or at least trim your beard," I sat up. "Nope," Damon chuckled. "Asshole," I muttered. "Yes I am," he laughed. After a while I heard light snores next to my ear, Damon fell asleep again while talking to everyone. "Can two of you help take him to my room, I think it'll be better for him there," I slowly got off Damon. "Sure," nick and Hugo stood up then carried Damon to my room. I stayed with the twins since they were due for a feed soon. "Emilio can you help me feed javier please?" I asked. "Sure," he replied then went to the kitchen with me. We both made a bottle each then picked up a baby. Emilio has javier while I had Theo. "Your going to be such a good dad," my mum awed after Emilio. "Thanks mum," he said a bit sarcastically. Emilio sat next to me and let javier have his milk. When the twins were done, I told Emilio how to burp them. "You sit him up, put your hand under his chin lightly and then rub his back. If he starts crying either rub a little lighter or loosen the grip by his neck," I explained. Emilio did what I told him to and he did a good job. "Maybe you could take a couple night feeds a week," I laughed. Theo and javier let out burps, Emilio and I then cradled them to get them back to sleep. Once they were asleep, we put them back into their Moses baskets and left them to sleep. "How was he when you layed him down?" I turned to nick and Hugo since they came back in before I started feeding Theo. "Damon was alright, he wanted to get back up and come back down but we told him to sleep," Hugo replied. "Ok, thank you," I sighed and slumped in my seat. After that, it went black. I was woke up by Damon kissing me. "Morning gorgeous," he smirked. "What time is it?" I asked and rubbed my eyes. "8am," he replied. "Who did the night feeds for the twins?" I sat up. "Me and Emilio did," Damon told me. "He's so good to me," I stretched then walked over to Theo and javier. "Emilio is good to both of us. And he said he wanted to help so we let you sleep and took care of the twins," Damon stood up next to me. "How did I not hear anything last night?" I was confused since I was usually a light sleeper. "Because you were really tired and because I didn't shout my mouth off," he chuckled. "You went the whole night," I turned to Damon. He nodded his head and smiled. "Yeah, hopefully the worst is gone and now I'm going to get better," he sighed. "Maybe it is," I smiled.