Chapter 4

I woke up to Salvatore moving around the room. "What are you doing?" I asked. "Morning baby girl, I was just swapping the room round. I thought I needed a change," he replied. Last night the bed was by the wall near the door, now it was opposite the huge window. It had a view of fields and trees, every morning I would wake up to that, well until Salvatore decides to move things around again. "What's the time?" I sat up in bed and rubbed my eyes. "9am, sorry if I woke you," he smiled sitting at the foot of the bed. "Don't worry about it," I smiled back at him. "Are we doing anything today?" I asked after a while. "Yeah we are going to a shooting range in a couple hours. We have to wait for Ronnie and Hugo to get back so we'll go then," with that Salvatore left the room. I decided to have a shower and get ready to use a gun. It wasn't my first time using one since I went to a shooting range a lot as it was a stress reliever for me, I wasn't going to tell Salvatore that though. I had a shower and got dressed.

Since it was a usual day I put in some casual clothes

Since it was a usual day I put in some casual clothes. Don't judge, I wanted to feel comfortable while I was using a gun. I got hungry so I went to the kitchen to get something to eat. When u got to the stairs I heard Salvatore shouting at someone to get lost. "What's going on?" I asked when I got to the front door. "I can't understand this man and he won't leave," Salvatore sighed.
"Hola en que puedo ayudarte hoy?"- what can I help you with today? I asked him hoping he spoke Spanish. "Hola, queria advertirle a tu novio que le vienen problemas," - I wanted to warn your boyfriend that trouble is coming his way. He told me. The man sounded a bit worried for someone he didn't know. "Gracias que tengas un buen dia,"- thank you have a nice day. I smiled at him then closed the door. "I didn't know you could speak Spanish," Salvatore said surprised. "Yeah me and Remi used to speak it all the time to confuse our friends at school," I smiled at the thought of Remi. "I think nick speaks Spanish as well, you might have to ask him," he told me. We went into the kitchen where Salvatore made us some breakfast. A little while later Hugo and Ronnie came in followed by nick, Bentley and griffin. "Hey guys how did it go?" Salvatore asked them. "No problems at all," Ronnie replied. I turned to nick and started speaking Spanish. "Puedo hacerte una pregunta?" -can I ask you a question. I ask him. "Si," he replied. "Salvatore me dijo que hablas espanol, was cierto?" -Salvatore told me you speak Spanish, is that true? I asked curiously. "Si, soy fluida," -yes I'm fluent. He replied. We smiled at each other. "It's nice to be able to speak Spanish to someone again. Salvatore always gets the English speaking ones," nick rolled his eyes. "Yeah, me and my brother always did it. The reactions from people are always priceless," I laughed. "What the hell did you two just say?" Salvatore looked confused. "Well you told me that nick could speak Spanish, so I asked him. He told me that he is fluent in the language," I blushed. "You sure," he furrowed his eyebrows. "Yes, all I asked him is if it was true," I told him. "Ok, well let's go to see what you can do with a gun then shall we," Salvatore clapped his hands and stood up. Salvatore and I took one car while the others took another. When we arrived, nick and I would speak Spanish and the others would look at us with confused faces. "Ok I want you to figure out how to use it, you need to put bullets in the chamber and shoot the dummy," Salvatore passed me a gun and a couple bullets. I put the bullets in the chamber then turned to shoot the dummy, I pulled the trigger and it went straight between they eyes of it. "Damn your really good," Salvatore smiled proudly. "Yeah, I went to one near where I used to live, it was a stress reliever for me," I shrugged. "Well at least we know you can fight and use a gun. It's a good job we have you as a leader as well as Salvatore," Bentley laughed. I figured it out, Bentley=childish Ronnie=childish Hugo= childish Griffin=childish and nick= dad of the group. I had a good sense of humour so I was enjoying the things that the guys said at times. "Well let's go, we don't need to do anything more here," Salvatore told us and we left.

"Is there anything you can't do?" Salvatore asked me on the way home. "I can't run from you because you will always catch me, other than that I think I can do," I laughed. When I got through the door the girls dragged me upstairs. They put me in a room with a piano in the middle. "We saw you Instagram, dude you can sing and play piano, can you do it for us, your so good," violet squealed. "Fine, what song?" I asked. "Oasis wonder wall," Jessica shouted out. "Ok calm down, it's not a big deal," I laughed at them.

I finished the song and the girls group hugged me.