Chapter 46

Luna's POV

Last night Enzo stayed for dinner. When he was saying goodbye to me, he went to kiss me but my dad cut us off. My mum being the chill woman she is, pushed my dad out of the room so we were alone. "Sorry about that," I smiled at Enzo. "Don't worry about it. I'll probably be the same with my future daughter," he smirked at me. "18 remember," I pointed my finger at him. "I'll hold on to you as long as it takes, I love you Luna Di'Angelo," Enzo smiled. "I love you Enzo archer," I replied. He dipped his head and placed his lips on mine. When he pulled away I stumbled a little. "I will never get used to that," he told me. "Neither will I," I responded. Enzo kissed me one last time then left. "What the fuck has my day turned into?" I asked myself. I shook my head and went to bed.

The next morning I woke up with a text from Enzo. 'Morning gorgeous, I'll see you later,' the message read. 'I'll see you there,' I replied. I got dressed and brushed my teeth and hair. "Morning babe, how you feeling?" My mum asked when I walked into the kitchen. "A little sore but it's bearable," I replied. "You'll be fine by tonight," she smiled at me. "Ok, I'm off, I need to meet Lexi for a bit before school," I kissed her goodbye. "How is lexi, she didn't come round yesterday like she always does?" My mum asked. "A bitch as usual but always there when I need her," I smiled. "Ok, go for your 'talk' I'll see you later," my mum turned back to cooking. I walked out the door and went to school.

"Hey bitch, what happened yesterday?" Lexi asked. "Um, that's what I need to talk to you about," I sat her down and told Lexi everything. "Damn, you really are a slut now," she chuckled. "No it was only once, it might not happen again for a while," I smiled and looked down. "Well, at least I'm not the only one in this pathetic school that has lost their virginity other than the whores," Lexi sighed. "You would sleep with anyone and everyone lex," I laughed. "What's your point?" She asked. "Nothing," I shook my head. The day went by quick and I met Enzo at lunch. We sat under the benches by ourselves and ate. "What's up?" Enzo broke the silence. "Huh, nothing just thinking," I smiled at him. "What's on your mind?" Enzo came closer to me. "Not much, just wondering why your sat with me instead of your friends," I told him. "I'd rather be with you anyway," he smirked. Enzo put his back up against the wall with one knee in the air and the other leg on the floor. He pulled me so I was leaning against him between his legs. Enzo placed his chin on my shoulder. "I love you Luna," Enzo whispered in my ear. "I love you," I replied. He lifted my head to face him, Enzo placed a kiss on my lips. It started off slow but then it got faster. "What the fuck!" I heard Lexi say. "Lexi, let me explain," I stood up. "When I said to make things better I meant to apologise not get with her," Lexi started shouting. "Lex please stop shouting," Enzo stood up. "Who else knows?" She asked putting her hand on her hip. "No one at school, we decided that we would keep it a secret," I told her. "Ok, wait so when you told me you lost it, it was with Enzo," Lexi stated. "Yeah, you didn't ask for the name so I didn't give it," I shyed away. What the hell i was never shy. Goddamn Enzo making me soft. "Ok, I'll leave you two to it. But Enzo, hurt her i will make sure you regret it," with that Lexi walked off. We sat in the same position as we were and continued talking until the end of lunch.

Enzo's POV

I left Luna and went to my 5th lesson. "Damn Enzo, I didn't think you would actually be able to do it," Kyle said. "It was easy, she said that she's liked me for two months so it was no big deal," I shrugged. Ok, I'm not a bad person but Kyle had dared me to get with Luna. I lied about liking her but it had to be believable. "If her dad finds out you'll be dead," Kyle told me. "It's not her dad I have to worry about, it's her mum," i said. "Well just don't lead her on too much," Kyle mentioned. "It'll be good to see her hurt, she won't do shit to me," I laughed.

Luna's POV

At the end of the day I walked home with Enzo. "How was your day?" He asked. "It was alright, what about you?" I replied. "Kyle was being a dick like usual but I put him in his place, other than that it was ok I guess," he told me. We walked into my house to find it empty. "Mum," I shouted but no answer. "No ones home," I sighed. "That's a shame," Enzo smirked at me. He dropped his bag and pushed me against a wall and started kissing my neck. I let out a little moan but quickly covered my mouth with my hand, and Enzo started laughing at me. "Hey Luna I- woah, that's gonna take some time to get used to," Lexi walked in. "What's up?" I asked as Enzo backed away from me a little. "I wanted to talk to your mum. Is she home?" Lexi looked around. "No she's gone to get Dak and the boys from school," I told her. "Ok, well I'll be in the living room if you need me," Lexi said then walked away. "Does she always do that?" Enzo turned to me. "Lexi? We've been friends for 10 years. My mum lets her just walk in and do what she wants," I explained. "Oh right," he said. Enzo pressed up against me again lifting up my legs. He started walking to my room again. Let's just say it was a good afternoon.